Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Overdrive Neurotransmitters

Important Guidelines
Please READ this topic before starting a topic for your team in this sub-sections. When you do start the topic, make sure you are the founder / leader or just someone people can contact about joining your team. And please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

(The information you submit here will appear in the link below)
h t t p : / / i n i t i a l d - a r c a d e . c o m / t e a m s . p h p

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

3 Pages  1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 13,646  ·  Replies: 71 
> Project Inazuma
driftshift
Posted: Nov 28 2006, 06:59 PM

MR Yama Denrei

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,247

Dude u dont know what ir battle means. Thats what kind of team ur running right. An internet ranking team. Thats what ir is.this means im challenging u to see who gets a gfaster time on internet ranking.
TOFUDRIFTER
  Posted: Nov 28 2006, 07:38 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 21,557

i'm incredibly sorry sad.gif as soon as i posted that noob question i figured it out so..
i know i'm running a ir team so you name the place and i'll have the times on the id website by saturday night.. you name the place.

-TOFUDRIFTER
azn-bored
Posted: Nov 28 2006, 08:59 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 19,000

ok lets go with akagi ^^ my favorite map ^^
driftshift
Posted: Nov 28 2006, 09:19 PM

MR Yama Denrei

Dude! Im challenging him! Wel i guess he doesnt mind a second challenge. Ok well my map is Iro Downhilll Dry (DHD). Im not sure when ill have the time but it is ensured before Christmas,or is it? shifty2.gif
TOFUDRIFTER
  Posted: Nov 29 2006, 09:27 AM

IDW Jr. Member

I pm'd driftshift before i checked this board so i'll race azn-bored at his course next week but i'll race driftshift this week at his selected course.

Good luck laugh.gif

-TOFUDRIFTER

(edit) a what the heck i'll race azn-bored also but i cant access the segarosso site so i'll take a picture and email it to you with the times. if you both trust me on this?

-TOFUDRIFTER

This post has been edited by TOFUDRIFTER on Nov 29 2006, 09:32 AM
TOFUDRIFTER
  Posted: Nov 30 2006, 05:40 AM

IDW Jr. Member

Hey team i tried to start a freeweb for our team and i just cant figure out how to do it. so if anyone has experience with freewebs or has the "know-how" pm me and i'll give you the login and password to work on it.

THanks

-TOFUDRIFTER
Zereth
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 07:46 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 21,570

Hey hey

Just wondering the requirements to join this team?
I currently live in England and it is not very popular here at all. I'm still in search for an arcade which has INitial D arcade version.

I'm a british born chinese so when I was at Hong Kong for hols I played on INitial D alot!

The closely thing that I get to play INitial D on is on my PSP with the Street Stage.

I was so hoping there was a team in England but England doesnt like to keep up with the popular stuff sleep.gif

Thanks for reading!

~Zereth
TOFUDRIFTER
  Posted: Nov 30 2006, 09:01 AM

IDW Jr. Member

For your situation i'll let you join. normally i would say you need access to a id arcade but your in europe, and this is a worldwide team. so you can join. post or pm if you still want to!!!

-TOFUDRIFTER

[EDIT] i was wondering if i could practice a few on iro dhd (this is regarding my race with driftshift) then post my best time?
thx

-TOFUDRIFTER

This post has been edited by TOFUDRIFTER on Nov 30 2006, 03:02 PM
driftshift
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 03:55 PM

MR Yama Denrei

Yeah sure i dont really care just send me the time u get.
TOFUDRIFTER
  Posted: Nov 30 2006, 06:08 PM

IDW Jr. Member

k sweet
azn-bored
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 06:10 PM

IDW Full Member

same with me wink2.gif

edit:
by the way...TOFU, how many battles did you do? thats preaty hight why dunt you do some bunta?

This post has been edited by azn-bored on Nov 30 2006, 07:16 PM
xFatex
Posted: Dec 1 2006, 05:38 AM

Inevitable Fate

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 21,089

hmm, this team seems to be coming along ok. told tofu to put me on a pending list while i upgrade my skills. anyways i saw the video and i really want to comment on it.

we all know that initial d is the most realistic game there is, but from the video, it just defies all physics. the dude can drift so much that he can even see the entrance of the corner but yet be able to pull the car back into direction. it defies all logic. when u turn like than, you'd defininitely go into a spin. i know that was a bit off topic but...anyways...just really want to comment abt that...
TOFUDRIFTER
  Posted: Dec 1 2006, 09:04 AM

IDW Jr. Member

azn-bored- i'm just trying to beat LOTS right now i might try a bunta 2morrow but i'm not sure. thx. and xfatex i'll put you on the pending list.

-TOFUDRIFTER

i'm going 2morrow to race both azn-bored and driftshift at IRO DHD and i'll post my times sometime sunday or monday!!

driftshift
Posted: Dec 1 2006, 03:16 PM

MR Yama Denrei

Ok and Tofu if u havent beaten an area in lots and u try to beat bunta there ur ass is bunta's. laugh.gif
xFatex
Posted: Dec 1 2006, 05:51 PM

Inevitable Fate

lol...truth be told im afraid to do bunta. not sure when i'll try him to get the stars
driftshift
Posted: Dec 1 2006, 07:52 PM

MR Yama Denrei

Well u should. Instead of completing lots with my evo 3 i went to iro bunta and hes pretty easy. U could probably beat bunta once or twice everywhere on the first try.You just gotta remember to block. So yeah. Oh fate u wanna get into the fun of iro downhill time attack cus only 1 time attack is enough to challenge a couple of ppl.
TOFUDRIFTER
  Posted: Dec 1 2006, 07:58 PM

IDW Jr. Member

xfatex you should join. i saw ur racer level is 8 while mine is 4 and driftshifts is 5/ so u'd probly be the best one on our team.

-TOFUDRIFTER
driftshift
Posted: Dec 1 2006, 08:26 PM

MR Yama Denrei

Tofu lemme tell u something. He wont be the BEST!!! Everyone had there good course and their crap course. Plus if u havent noticed i have bunta beat 4 times on iro and i plan on getting him on myogi this saturday or get another iro. Oh another thing. Im not racer level 5 im racer level 7 meaning i do more battle then him meaning beating the last guy on happo,shomaru or Ry (Ryousuke) and last evo on tsuchi will make me equall to xfatex.

This post has been edited by driftshift on Dec 1 2006, 08:29 PM
Zereth
Posted: Dec 2 2006, 02:49 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 21,570

How do you determine your Race Level and such? Is this from the card you get in the Arcade Version?
Man I so miss driving my Evo =(
azn-bored
Posted: Dec 2 2006, 03:07 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (driftshift @ Yesterday at 3:16 PM)
Ok and Tofu if u havent beaten an area in lots and u try to beat bunta there ur ass is bunta's. laugh.gif

i dunt think that is possible...i mean, look at his BL, its preaty high...

anyways, i just went to drop my bro to work and passed by the arcade, i got a new time on akagi DHD--->2'27"733

by the way guys, did you ppl forget that i was in the team also?
do you ppl get to have battles in your area?
driftshift
Posted: Dec 2 2006, 03:26 PM

MR Yama Denrei

Hey u guys i got level 9 rl now. HURRAY!!!!!! Oh and tofudrifter my iro time is 3'07''096
azn-bored
Posted: Dec 2 2006, 04:04 PM

IDW Full Member

XD man i cant do bunta akina lvl 4 with my ER34 >< it is sooooo anoying ><
xFatex
Posted: Dec 2 2006, 07:33 PM

Inevitable Fate

this is how i determine skill level. RL minus stars from BL. more accurate to determine the skill level, especially for pple who either don do battles, can't find battles or only have pros in the areas. so basically lots+BC

i may consider doing BC if the 2nd round of Lots gets too long than expected. but wont be active, going to Kota Kinabalu tomorrow and won't have time for ID
TOFUDRIFTER
  Posted: Dec 2 2006, 08:13 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Hey team. i'm getting killed with homework and my grades are dropping , guess i'm spending way too much time on Initial-d so i wont be on for a very long time hope not more than 2 months. and i'm getting thrown around my arcade i'm apparently an "easy win" and "I Suck" or so i've heard while i'm racing. so i'm also not going to be racing anyone. if i find time to go, i'll go when no one is around to build up my stats then make a big comeback and show all the punks at my arcade and shove their words down their throats( mabye that was a little harsh) so i'm putting the team into driftshifts hands while i'm gone, and no longer. Thanks for everything and have fun.

Goodbye to all wink2.gif

-i will check for driftshifts approval on taking over the team then i will go.

p.s. my stats went up check my sig:)

This post has been edited by TOFUDRIFTER on Dec 2 2006, 08:17 PM
johnnyjohn911
Posted: Dec 2 2006, 09:20 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 7,036

QUOTE (TOFUDRIFTER @ Yesterday at 7:58 PM)
xfatex you should join. i saw ur racer level is 8 while mine is 4 and driftshifts is 5/ so u'd probly be the best one on our team.

-TOFUDRIFTER

best on the team?! w/ lvl 9? im lvl 15! hehe, seems like im the best in this team

3 Pages  1 2 3