Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing (MF Ghost OST) Cherry - Anyway Anymore

Important Rules
NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 6,607  ·  Replies: 2 
> Ver. 2 Best Tunes, compiling complete list, please help!
EA11R
  Posted: Feb 28 2007, 07:19 AM

coffee break anyone?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 15,978

I've seen so many questions about what the best tune for a car is, so I decided to try to gather all the data here. I will fill a chart of all the cars with everything I know. You will see it is uneven and not very widespread, which is where you come in! If you post the best tune for a car on this thread, I will edit it into this first post. In this way, I hope to compile a complete list of the best tunes for version 2. Also, I apologize if the car list is incomplete, I will work on it continually.

Toyota
AE86T: A Tune, avoid D at card purchase
AE86L:
AE85L: I think this one's A, I'm not sure.
Altezza:
Celica:
MRS:
MR2:
Nissan
R32:
R34:
S13:
S14Q:
S14K:
S15:
RPS13:
Sileighty:
Subaru
GDB:
GC8:
GC8V: OOH OOH OOH I KNOW THIS ONE!!! IT'S TUNE D!
Mitsubishi
CE9A: Tune A
CN9A:
CT9A:
Suzuki
EA11R: Tune A with shopping cart wing
Honda
EG6:
EK9:
DC2: Start A tune, switch to C tune, buy D tune wing
AP1:
Mazda
FD3SV: Start Tune A, switch to B, get Mazdaspeed exhaust. Black Mazdaspeed wheels better for dry, gold for wet. Buy Redsuns sticker [this is a rare find, don't be discouraged]. Wing A for accel, Wing B for grip, Wing C for speed, wing D for drift
FD3SVI:
FC3S:
NA6C: A Tune
NB8C:

This post has been edited by EA11R on Feb 28 2007, 07:20 AM
zambierchin
Posted: Apr 23 2008, 12:51 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 29,347

Mazda
FD3SV: Start Tune A, switch to B, get Mazdaspeed exhaust. Black Mazdaspeed wheels better for dry, gold for wet. Buy Redsuns sticker [this is a rare find, don't be discouraged]. Wing A for accel, Wing B for grip, Wing C for speed, wing D for drift

I dont agree with the Black Mazdaspeed wheels which is better for dry.
Myself a RX 7 lvl 20 battle level use black mazdaspeed for both wet and dry. My performance is all map has increased because of the wheels. Usui wet clockwise i was able to reach a max speed of 195 while with my old tyre the mazdaspeed gold tyre is only 193. I specify that all RX cars including spirit is best used with black mazdaspeed wheels.

Thats is my opinion by the way. Correct me if i am wrong.
PeiQi-05-
Posted: Apr 30 2008, 06:50 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,892

QUOTE (zambierchin @ Apr 23 2008, 12:51 AM)

I dont agree with the Black Mazdaspeed wheels which is better for dry.
Myself a RX 7 lvl 20 battle level use black mazdaspeed for both wet and dry. My performance is all map has increased because of the wheels. Usui wet clockwise i was able to reach a max speed of 195 while with my old tyre the mazdaspeed gold tyre is only 193. I specify that all RX cars including spirit is best used with black mazdaspeed wheels.

Thats is my opinion by the way. Correct me if i am wrong.

Nothing to be correct becoz its true.....
My Spirit R is level 23 and the black tyres is a KILLER.
And the AE86 Levin Better take option A becoz option A with Super Charger.
AE85 better take option A Becoz option A got turbo.
DC2,EA11R,And CE9A
Ist best to take option A Becoz DC2 will have a turbo,EA11R will change Engine,And CE9A will have misfiring System...
[CE9A,NEVER CHANGE THE EXHAUST AS IT WILL MAKE U LOSE THE MISFIRING SYSTEM.]

This post has been edited by PeiQi-05- on Apr 30 2008, 06:52 PM