Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Jean Love - Steel Blade

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,567  ·  Replies: 3 
> [PC] Need for Speed 3, ...drifting?
Tuskano
  Posted: Jun 29 2012, 09:51 PM

IDW Supremo Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 38,740

Hey there,

As my main laptop is currently 6 years old, I have been playing with the older games once again. My main racing game had been the NFS Hot Pursuit 2010... but with the laptop that had that game now... dead, I have been rolling around with my NFS3 and its many downloads I have.

To make things fun, I have been tuning one of the open source cars I had downloaded to be driftable. I also have been trying out my G27 racing wheel with it.

So yep, as I was recomendationed, I'll post some of them here for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy smile.gif

Sil-80 vs RX7 (drifting video)
YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5FsjwQfd6s )

Sil-80 vs Levin (more just plain racing as it is snowing)
YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qBoa9c01Vo )

This post has been edited by Tuskano on Dec 22 2013, 10:27 AM
Uchiha Obito
Posted: Apr 3 2013, 11:30 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,637

Nice! I recommend to try Gran Turismo 2 smile.gif
Tuskano
  Posted: Apr 3 2013, 11:45 PM

IDW Supremo Member

Oooo! It's revived! And thank you!! I had posted some others since those videos if you had looked through my uploaded videos, the latest being me driving a 3000gt on NFS4.

Hmm... never played that. I don't have Playstation though sad.gif. That is another system I might have to get someday. My latest driver game has been Burnout Paradice lol. Been drifting around in a pink Cadillac. The game is kind of like Midtown Madness on steroids.
Tuskano
  Posted: Dec 22 2013, 10:26 AM

IDW Supremo Member

Something new to bring life to this old thread. I noticed I was only posting videos in the youtube videos... why do that when I could have done it here?

This is a new view of a race I did a few months back on NFS4... which I had decided to carry over all my work from NFS3. Funny how I look to those videos and then to this one and see how far it has changed.
YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUrjHtnAOw8 )