Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Mike Freeman - What Is Real

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

33 Pages  « 25 26 27 28 29 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 224,016  ·  Replies: 824 
> So what anime are you currently watching?
xiao
Posted: Feb 3 2016, 11:21 AM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

I don't know 207-teitoku, her arms are below the water, and idle hands do the PetSmart's work~ shifty2.gif

Also, the opening to the anime is super brilliant:

WANKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!

YOUTUBE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfoAhXDvcoc )

SPOILER

This post has been edited by xiao on Dec 2 2016, 04:43 AM
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Posted: Feb 3 2016, 11:25 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 16,670

QUOTE (xiao @ 3 minutes, 39 seconds ago)
I don't know 207-teitoku, her arms are below the water, and idle hands do the PetSmart's work~ shifty2.gif

Also, the opening to the anime is super brilliant:

WANKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfoAhXDvcoc
http://www.emoticons.free.fr/smileys/Emoti...L/roflroll2.gif

lol so i see that could possibly be a long fillibuster issue to resolve about Fubuki there.
sushiyummy32
Posted: Feb 3 2016, 01:22 PM

DotA Kiwi

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,824

QUOTE (207 @ 3 hours, 34 minutes ago)
No problem 207~san! I love taking credit for stuff I didn't do!! w00t2.gif

...now go watch some flat-ch#sted aircraft carries boyyyyy~!! laugh.gif [/QUOTE]
ive seen the first 3 eps of Erased and there's already a few too many possible suspects in the crime to consider. just thinking of who it might be is giving me a headache in a good way.

lol, ive already seen the Kancolle anime and im waiting for rsome more seasons to start on it.

i have a feeling its going to plot twist and be the teacher.
Posted: Feb 3 2016, 01:55 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (sushiyummy32 @ 33 minutes, 45 seconds ago)
ive seen the first 3 eps of Erased and there's already a few too many possible suspects in the crime to consider. just thinking of who it might be is giving me a headache in a good way.

lol, ive already seen the Kancolle anime and im waiting for rsome more seasons to start on it. [/QUOTE]
i have a feeling its going to plot twist and be the teacher.

there's also that guy her mother is with with the red eyes. i havent yet seen ep4 but the ending scene in ep3 is a bit suspicious. id need to see a few more eps to have a better idea. i wonder if they're going to do a time reset while he's back in 1988.
BOZZ
Posted: Feb 6 2016, 03:33 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

QUOTE (207 @ Feb 3 2016, 05:55 PM)
i have a feeling its going to plot twist and be the teacher. [/QUOTE]
there's also that guy her mother is with with the red eyes. i havent yet seen ep4 but the ending scene in ep3 is a bit suspicious. id need to see a few more eps to have a better idea. i wonder if they're going to do a time reset while he's back in 1988.

That show is so good, I started watching it recently... I can't wait til the next episode... It's one of the shows I am currently watching besides KONOSUBA, Dagashi Kashi and Ojisan and Marshmallow, although I just started Active Raid as well....
Posted: Feb 6 2016, 05:27 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (BOZZ @ 1 hour, 53 minutes ago)
there's also that guy her mother is with with the red eyes. i havent yet seen ep4 but the ending scene in ep3 is a bit suspicious. id need to see a few more eps to have a better idea. i wonder if they're going to do a time reset while he's back in 1988. [/QUOTE]
That show is so good, I started watching it recently... I can't wait til the next episode... It's one of the shows I am currently watching besides KONOSUBA, Dagashi Kashi and Ojisan and Marshmallow, although I just started Active Raid as well....

i usually get hooked onto the psychological thriller/horror series rather quickly within the first episode so im not surprised its hard to stop watching this series. if the show has a sufficient dark plotting and several mysteries and very few answers early on then thats really bad for me. i tend to take it hook. line and sinker.
xiao
Posted: Feb 7 2016, 03:39 AM

moon bunny

I recede what I said about KanColle's animation being sub-par. The animation's rather poi~ my only qualm with the show is that the character designs are lacking... they could have used a bit more detail and on-model integrity. At times I feel like I'm watching a beautiful landscape of a Makoro Shinkai film with a goofy floating banana. But the characters do have their moments; it's just that those are few and far in between, which means getting your hopes up for nothing~ when you just wanna see these beautiful training scenes seared with meticulous care, but all you get is... the looney toons. derp.gif

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1920 x 1080. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
Posted: Feb 10 2016, 06:17 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

i just saw Gate Jietai season 2 ep 17. it was a great episode. though it may not have had the full intensity that the novel series held for this arc????

i do have 1 question regarding Rory
ep 17
SPOILER

BTW is anyone here watching the series Heavy object? it may not be a traditional mecha series but i am liking the series alot.

This post has been edited by 207 on Feb 10 2016, 06:20 AM
sushiyummy32
Posted: Feb 10 2016, 06:55 AM

DotA Kiwi

QUOTE (207 @ 37 minutes, 30 seconds ago)
i just saw Gate Jietai season 2 ep 17. it was a great episode. though it may not have had the full intensity that the novel series held for this arc????

ep 17
SPOILER

BTW is anyone here watching the series Heavy object? it may not be a traditional mecha series but i am liking the series alot.

When those phantoms strafed the dragons happy.gif
They sounded like A10s though whistling.gif
BOZZ
Posted: Feb 10 2016, 12:35 PM

QUOTE (207 @ 6 hours, 18 minutes ago)

ep 17
SPOILER

From what I remember reading elsewhere...

SPOILER
Posted: Feb 10 2016, 05:59 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (BOZZ @ 5 hours, 23 minutes ago)
From what I remember reading elsewhere...

SPOILER

Thank you very much BOZZ.

SPOILER
sushiyummy32
Posted: Feb 19 2016, 02:03 AM

DotA Kiwi

konosuba. Good stuff. If you want a bowl of comedy then go watch it.
Nerubian
Posted: Mar 5 2016, 08:37 AM

Living in the woods when it's raining in the dark.

Member No.: 36,931

Currently watching Digimon Adventure after a long time finally again. Sweet, sweet memories.
xiao
  Posted: Mar 6 2016, 05:46 PM

moon bunny

How can you not love a girl that gets turned-on by food...

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1920 x 1090. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Best show since Moyashimon! wub.gif
Seri
Posted: Mar 7 2016, 09:59 AM

Quirks and Features of IDW
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,610

Why is Non Non Biyori so comfy?
BOZZ
Posted: Apr 1 2016, 10:40 AM

QUOTE (Seri @ Mar 7 2016, 01:59 PM)
Why is Non Non Biyori so comfy?

That was quite a nice series, very nice slice of life...

I just finished watching another great series (not slice of life though) called Boku dake ga inai machi, it's sort of time travelling/thriller, so good... It's not too long either 12 episodes...
Nomake Wan
Posted: Apr 1 2016, 12:01 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

"Cute Girls doing Cute Things in the Boonies" the Anime.

I enjoyed it.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
BOZZ
Posted: Apr 2 2016, 08:29 AM

QUOTE (xiao @ Mar 6 2016, 09:46 PM)
How can you not love a girl that gets turned-on by food...

Best show since Moyashimon! wub.gif

Forgot to comment on this show, it's great too, I haven't watched the most recent episode, but I hope it doesn't end at 12 episodes!
Posted: Apr 9 2016, 08:42 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

i finally got around to seeing the last 3 episodes of Erased. i was spoiled to know the plot wasnt that complicated but the culprit didnt surprise me much. he was on my suspect list rather early on. i was hoping for something a bit more convoluted but the way they caught him in the end was pretty good.

i didnt bother to check out CR for the last 3 eps (darn commercials). i did manage to see a reaction vid of the eps on YT with good quality vid PIP for the show. i cant stand these reaction videos but a muted reaction vid audio paired with some heavy metal playlist on another YT tab just works wonders.

i did see the ending of Gate Jietai se2 a week or 2 back ago and i did enjoy it alot. sure it wasnt as good as the LN or source material but i liked for what it was.
BOZZ
Posted: Apr 10 2016, 12:59 PM

QUOTE (207 @ Today, 12:42 AM)
i finally got around to seeing the last 3 episodes of Erased. i was spoiled to know the plot wasnt that complicated but the culprit didnt surprise me much. he was on my suspect list rather early on. i was hoping for something a bit more convoluted but the way they caught him in the end was pretty good.

i didnt bother to check out CR for the last 3 eps (darn commercials). i did manage to see a reaction vid of the eps on YT with good quality vid PIP for the show. i cant stand these reaction videos but a muted reaction vid audio paired with some heavy metal playlist on another YT tab just works wonders.

i did see the ending of Gate Jietai se2 a week or 2 back ago and i did enjoy it alot. sure it wasnt as good as the LN or source material but i liked for what it was.

Have you seen Konosuba? It's another LN that was adapted into a series... It's so good... It's got a simple premise, main character died and gets sent to a fantasy world and is allowed to take one thing with him, so he takes the goddess he meets in the afterlife. It's a pretty funny 10 episode series. I've watched it twice already and read all the translated volumes of the LN that are available.
Posted: Apr 10 2016, 08:55 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (BOZZ @ 7 hours, 55 minutes ago)
Have you seen Konosuba? It's another LN that was adapted into a series... It's so good... It's got a simple premise, main character died and gets sent to a fantasy world and is allowed to take one thing with him, so he takes the goddess he meets in the afterlife. It's a pretty funny 10 episode series. I've watched it twice already and read all the translated volumes of the LN that are available.

thank you for the suggestion. its not the usual anime that i watch but im still for some fantasy series. i likely will see Konosuba anyway. any comedy series is fair game to me. comedy/slice of life, psychological/horror/thriller and mecha are my main series

im just 3 eps behind Gintama 2015. Erased, Heavy object are done. im behind a bit on Gundam IBO:19/25, Akagami no Shirayukihime 4/12, swarzesmarken 3ps in??/12
BOZZ
Posted: Apr 11 2016, 09:55 PM

QUOTE (207 @ Yesterday, 12:55 AM)
thank you for the suggestion. its not the usual anime that i watch but im still for some fantasy series. i likely will see Konosuba anyway. any comedy series is fair game to me. comedy/slice of life, psychological/horror/thriller and mecha are my main series

im just 3 eps behind Gintama 2015. Erased, Heavy object are done. im behind a bit on Gundam IBO:19/25, Akagami no Shirayukihime 4/12, swarzesmarken 3ps in??/12

I think you'll definitely enjoy Konosuba, and if you like it, there is a translation of it floating around online for volumes 1-7 (the anime covers the first 2 volumes).
Posted: Apr 11 2016, 10:29 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (BOZZ @ 33 minutes, 19 seconds ago)
I think you'll definitely enjoy Konosuba, and if you like it, there is a translation of it floating around online for volumes 1-7 (the anime covers the first 2 volumes).

thank you very much, i'll start looking for Konosuba very soon. i just finished off Gintama 316 and it was very good in many ways. at most i can marathon 4-5 eps at a time before swithcing gears to another series.
BOZZ
Posted: Apr 14 2016, 09:55 PM

Just started watching this show that so far feels like K-ON! meets motorcycles called BAKUON. Seems pretty interesting so far.
Rain197
Posted: Apr 30 2016, 08:39 AM

euro☆neko

Member No.: 45,553

I'm in a period where I'm bored so I started watching Beyblade
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQox6wKbUJ...wLrFw/playlists

I stopped a long time ago on 01x30~ when it was broadcasted on TV

33 Pages  « 25 26 27 28 29 »