Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Manuel - Sun In The Rain

Important Rules
• Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
• Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

375 Pages  « 364 365 366 367 368 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 698,750  ·  Replies: 9,367 
> Recent Purchase, What have you bought lately
HorizontalMitsubishi
Posted: Jun 30 2016, 12:26 PM

Part of the Tessou Signature Series

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,022

Picked up two AK 80% receiver flats and the tools to bend them. smile.gif
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 4160 x 3088. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
Tessou
Posted: Jul 4 2016, 03:32 PM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 3264 x 2448. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Brought her home today. Love the feel of leaf springs.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
xiao
Posted: Jul 4 2016, 03:44 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (Tessou @ 9 minutes, 40 seconds ago)
Brought her home today. Love the feel of leaf springs.

Any specific purpose for it brother? Or just bought it as a project jalopy... I bought my '03 Cherokee back in 2005 cause I needed the back to haul supplies ~ boxes o'gloves, oxygen tanks, metric tons of clorox, uniforms, stretchers, roadkill, rocket propelled grenade-launchers, Dunkin' Donuts, the sword of Sauronâ„¢, paperwork, etc, etc... grin2.gif

That old Camaro Nurburgring leaf springs tho! awesome.gif ☆彡

This post has been edited by xiao on Jul 4 2016, 03:45 PM
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Tessou
Posted: Jul 4 2016, 03:56 PM

Group Icon

Wanted a work truck, plain and simple.

It's an 89 Mazda B2200. Great old trucks.
xiao
Posted: Jul 4 2016, 04:12 PM

moon bunny

I drove a 2001 Tacoma for a couple of months waaay back when & I can verify that Japanese trucks are hella reliable. They don't make 'em like they used to though; newer trucks have nice engines but... that god awful monster truck safe-vault design is hideous user posted image case in point:

user posted image

user posted image

That and I don't think Mazda makes trucks anymore... unsure.gif?
Rain197
Posted: Jul 6 2016, 07:10 AM

euro☆neko

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,553

I enjoyed myself today and yesterday awesome.gif

All-New Avengers, All-New Iron Man & Avengers, All-New Guardians of the Galaxy
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: unknown. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Alice in Borderland 14, Btooom! 18, Captain Harlock: Dimension Voyage 2, Boku wa Mari no Naka 7, Fairy Tail 52
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: unknown. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Fairy Tail +, Ino-Head Gargoyle 4 (that S30Z at the end ohmy.gif ), Last Hero Inuyashiki 5, Re/member 3, Yamada-kun & the 7 Witches 7
user posted image

I really like the new slice coverage from the fusion of Delcourt Editions and Tonkam Editions but it's weird now alongside the previous volume:
The only exception is Alice in Borderland because we know it have ended with 18 volumes but the others are currently ongoing in Japan.
user posted image

And the best wub.gif

Initial D 1st Stage part 1 and 2, 2nd Stage
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 851 x 442. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jul 11 2016, 02:15 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 768. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

This is actually stuff from June, but slow shipping means it arrived today. figma Tomoyo Daidouji and an Ultimate Madoka messenger bag. I'm honestly more sad the bag didn't show up sooner, I could've used it at AX. laugh2.gif Speaking of AX, rather than post what I got there in this thread I'll add it as part of my report. So stay tuned for that!
Seri
Posted: Jul 11 2016, 02:39 PM

Quirks and Features of IDW
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,610

Shit, now I want one of those bags... Guess I'll pre-order one of the re-release ones...
xiao
  Posted: Jul 13 2016, 02:02 AM

moon bunny

★ I swear I'm turning into Tsuki, except less... spats. o_O;

I wonder what it'd take to get my name in hot pinku like Flaberu, Amarinz, & Tsukiluki, except without bearing that god-awful looking Kirito badge that looks like a baby xenomorph got sucked by a shrinkwrap beauty parlour lip gloss hair-drying device!! ph34r.gif;

I mean I love the Trap Club ~ xiao & Drew are the only ones able to reach Nomakaze level crossplays - BUT - that Kirito badge makes me wanna commit sepulku like Samurai Jack'u style (wha'cha!!) everytime I see it. Me & Dr. Drew should have our names in hotto-pinku sakura fravour! Trappu Curabu escept without that fuuuugly xenomorph art online thing. xP

Actually the badge is super nice & perfect... it's just... god Kirito fsckin' sucks bananas mangs ~ derp.gif 🎔

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2048 x 1152. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2048 x 1152. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image

tl;dr - mmm ~ pinku bananas... shifty2.gifふふふ~

This post has been edited by xiao on Jul 13 2016, 02:46 AM
SgtXDNX
Posted: Jul 13 2016, 03:40 AM

Goddamn Electric

Member No.: 23,073

QUOTE (xiao @ 1 hour, 38 minutes ago)
Actually the badge is super nice & perfect... it's just... god Kirito fsckin' sucks bananas mangs ~ derp.gif 🎔

Go watch the Abridged version, he's an absolute twat (in a wonderfully endearing way).
xiao
Posted: Jul 13 2016, 01:39 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (SgtXDNX @ 20 minutes, 10 seconds ago)
Go watch the Abridged version, he's an absolute twat (in a wonderfully endearing way).

Will do my friend, if Hellsing wasn't godly enough & the abridged version caused me to re-re-watch it again. This might turn me on to actually watching the show... cause all I've ever seen from SAO are Sion's buttâ„¢ doujins and that Soda Pasta Coffee song on loop for an hour tho. laugh.gif derp.gif ~

--- --- ---

But yes, I may have gone a bit too far with the pink stuff... figuratively speaking*

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 5376 x 3024. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 5376 x 3024. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

As they say in mexivo. Kanpai! o/~
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jul 13 2016, 06:41 PM

ShiMACHaze

Drew is awesome but he's gonna have to up his Free game if he wants to match my Nomakaze. shifty2.gif

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
xiao
Posted: Jul 14 2016, 06:41 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Yesterday, 8:41 PM)
Drew is awesome but he's gonna have to up his Free game if he wants to match my Nomakaze. shifty2.gif

Nomake-senpai may be the true child of the sun... but I am always the child of the moon... HEN★SHIN!

霞のN1、俺は君を忘れないだー 仲間よ!新☆変身!- xiao_rx -

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2688 x 1520. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2688 x 1520. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image

user posted image

そうじくんは俺の息子だ! cool.gif
Tessou
Posted: Jul 18 2016, 09:17 PM

Group Icon

EDF 4.1 came to Steam today. Unlocked frame rate, working multiplayer and proper controller support. Fuck. Yes.
Kiroshino
Posted: Jul 19 2016, 04:36 AM

IDW Goldmember
Group Icon

Member No.: 34,203

So, I made my first micro-transaction ever:

Incense in Pokemon Go.

Also, got a portable battery pack because this game drains my phone's battery like nothing I've ever seen. I'm usually good with 4-5 days between charges. This game drained it in 2 hours. dry.gif

Seri
Posted: Jul 23 2016, 11:32 AM

Quirks and Features of IDW
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,610

GOT EM.

I'M GOING TO SEE KAJIURA.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jul 23 2016, 06:42 PM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (Seri @ 7 hours, 9 minutes ago)
GOT EM.

I'M GOING TO SEE KAJIURA.

Freaking congrats! In related news, I bought tickets to go see WORLD ORDER in San Francisco tomorrow. biggrin.gif

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

This post has been edited by Nomake Wan on Jul 23 2016, 06:42 PM
APX
Posted: Jul 23 2016, 06:59 PM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Member No.: 1,473

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 16 minutes, 58 seconds ago)
Freaking congrats! In related news, I bought tickets to go see WORLD ORDER in San Francisco tomorrow. biggrin.gif

A few pics, maybe a small video to show us how awesome it is, plzzzz?

awesome.gif
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jul 23 2016, 08:53 PM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (APX @ 1 hour, 54 minutes ago)

awesome.gif

Depends on how they handle the venue. If it's like one of their performance videos you can bet your ass. If they don't allow photography though I'm not gonna risk getting kicked out. wink2.gif
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Jul 24 2016, 06:27 PM

Patient Zero

Member No.: 37,947

Hue hue, I just paid for a bunch of college classes. Gonna get up on that pay scale.
xiao
  Posted: Jul 24 2016, 07:17 PM

moon bunny

★ I think I may have gone a little bit snow'verboard with the swimsuit purchases... shifty2.gif ふふふ~

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

stuart2.gif ~ They're so fsckin' cute tho! ~ god I need to shave... orz
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jul 24 2016, 09:28 PM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (APX @ Yesterday, 6:59 PM)

awesome.gif

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 800 x 600. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Video will be forthcoming. My phone decided to start up in vertical recording mode even though I was recording landscape, so I have to get it edited. I have a version on Facebook that's 'fixed', but in the process of fixing it it also halved the framerate which isn't ideal. As soon as I can properly fix it I'll throw it up on youtube 720p60. happy.gif
APX
Posted: Jul 24 2016, 09:47 PM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Member No.: 1,473

How was the concert? Looks like it was lively!

And xiao: Not sure if you bought those for you, or for a girl... doubt you'd take pictures of wearing them.
xiao
  Posted: Jul 24 2016, 11:57 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Nomake Wan)
HOLYSHIT WORLD★ORDER IS GOD!!

Duuuuuuude!!? Why. didn't. xiao. know. about. WORLD. mother. f!@#$ing. ORDERー!!? w00t2.gif

Broooooooo ~ this is like businessman parapara OMG! worship.gif user posted image

YOUTUBE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tblx00nIZB0 )

QUOTE (APX)
And xiao: Not sure if you bought those for you, or for a girl... doubt you'd take pictures of wearing them.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I told you I needed to shave! awesome.gif and lose some weight too... crying2.gif

user posted image

awesome.gif derp.gif

This post has been edited by xiao on Jul 25 2016, 12:33 AM
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jul 25 2016, 06:04 AM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (APX @ 8 hours, 16 minutes ago)
How was the concert? Looks like it was lively!

It was great! I actually arrived late (miscalculation based on several factors), so I only caught the last three songs or so, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Sudoh-san has perfect English, by the by. I really hope they decide to come back (and maybe perform longer next time around). Very cool to see them in person.

However, I did regret not being a tad more presentable when I went. I figured it wouldn't matter too much, but as I was standing there filming I was bouncing to the beat and mouthing along with the lyrics. Apparently one of the filming staff was surprised enough by someone knowing the lyrics that they took to filming me (and then a few people around me). So I'll have to keep an eye out on media coverage of the event to see if my ugly mug is in there somewhere spilling his spaghetti. laugh2.gif

EDIT:

YOUTUBE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di5x2vaJRbM )

This post has been edited by Nomake Wan on Jul 25 2016, 08:35 AM

375 Pages  « 364 365 366 367 368 »