Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 2 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Black Zone

Views: 2,757  ·  Replies: 11 
> Nice to meet you all.
ZEROINTELIGENCE
  Posted: Oct 30 2012, 10:00 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,134

Hello, nice to meet you all. Ummm, I don't know how I should introduce myself.......maybe I should start with this: I have been playing Wangan Midnight MT longer than InitialD but I love playing them both! I finally started to play InitialD two days after Moreno Valley's Round1 opened (I believe it was a month ago) and ever since that day every time I would set foot on ROUND1, by instinct I head over to IntialD and Wangan Midnight.

Sadly my buddies don't play InitialD but I will try my best to convince at least one to play with me. But for now, is there anyone that goes to Moreno Valley's ROUND1 and needs a racing buddy? lol

Perry
Posted: Oct 30 2012, 10:08 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

Hello, ZEROINTELIGENCE. laugh.gif

Welcome to the forums, we'd love to have you around. smile.gif By the way, I love your username.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Orisue
Posted: Oct 30 2012, 10:15 PM

The Lurker Kitty

Member No.: 37,618

I'll be glad to race you when ever I go. Does Moreno Valley have 3,3DX,or 3DX+
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
ZEROINTELIGENCE
  Posted: Oct 30 2012, 10:22 PM

Shmuck

QUOTE (Perry @ 14 minutes, 4 seconds ago)
Hello, ZEROINTELIGENCE. laugh.gif

Welcome to the forums, we'd love to have you around. smile.gif By the way, I love your username.

Thanks, I am psyched to have found a forum dedicated to Initial D. I look forward to meeting new friends and rivals on the track.

And thanks! I am glad to say that my username is original. If you see it anywhere else, then its most likely going to be me lol

About your question Orisue, Moreno Valley has Wangan Midnight MT 3DX+ and the last time I was there, they were already promoting Maximum Tune 4.

This post has been edited by ZEROINTELIGENCE on Oct 30 2012, 10:25 PM
Perry
Posted: Oct 30 2012, 10:37 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

It's probably one of the few active English Initial D forums left on the Internet. Glad you found us. smile.gif Look forward to see more of your posting.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Oct 30 2012, 10:44 PM

Patient Zero

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 37,947

Oh man oh man. Moreno Valley? I'm like 15 minutes down the 215 from there. I've been to the Round 1 out there and I will admit... it is very nice. I remember when the MoVal mall didn't have Round 1. That place was a dead zone, I'm glad the arcade is bringing business there. Enough of me blabbing though, welcome! And I hope to see you around!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
ZEROINTELIGENCE
  Posted: Oct 30 2012, 10:59 PM

Shmuck

QUOTE (THE_HONDA_CG2 @ 14 minutes, 36 seconds ago)
Oh man oh man. Moreno Valley? I'm like 15 minutes down the 215 from there. I've been to the Round 1 out there and I will admit... it is very nice. I remember when the MoVal mall didn't have Round 1. That place was a dead zone, I'm glad the arcade is bringing business there. Enough of me blabbing though, welcome! And I hope to see you around!

Again, thank you very much. I feel very welcomed here. I'll do my best to be active as possible when I am not too busy.

And I am glad to see people playing Initial D and Wangan Midnight at ROUND1. Hell my sister decided to play Wangan Midnight (even has her own tuning card) but she's too timid to play Initial D just like my friends sad.gif
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Oct 30 2012, 11:04 PM

Patient Zero

Member No.: 37,947

Sounds a lot like me actually. I'm usually a very outspoken person but I get super nervous and shy when it comes to playing arcade games. Maybe it's because I know I'm not that good. Or maybe it's because Arcade Stage it's really expensive to play and I'm just really poor. derp.gif

Anyhow, you're not going to have any trouble getting active, just browse around the forums. I'm sure you'll find something that interests you! biggrin.gif

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Orisue
Posted: Nov 13 2012, 03:56 PM

The Lurker Kitty

Member No.: 37,618

Yeah I recently got my gf in to playing IDAS with me. I'm hoping to drag her over to Moreno when I have some time to check it out. Till then I'll lurk at Rowland's Round 1.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
ThrasherDBS
Posted: Nov 13 2012, 05:31 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 39,272

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Saxifrage
Posted: Nov 13 2012, 08:08 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 36,872

Another IDAS player! awesome.gif Enjoy your stay..
Like you,most of my friends are interested in other action games rather than racing games like Initial D or WMMT which is kind of sad.
People also prefer WMMT more to IDAS,which leaves me alone playing IDAS most of the times.I don't play WMMT but I MIGHT when Maximum Tune 4 comes out. I heard that the AE86 might be included in that and I've been watching pros play WMMT and I have to admit,it's actually quite fun.Owns a GC8 card though.Don't play anymore.
Meteor
Posted: Nov 17 2012, 06:20 AM

Were you expecting something else?

Member No.: 20,929

I wish I could play IDAS or WMMT over here. . .

Anyway, nice name and welcome to IDW smile.gif I hope you can get your friends to play IDAS with you, because that definitely makes things fun.