Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing (Wangan Midnight OST) Cold Strain

Views: 2,080  ·  Replies: 3 
> hello from the UK
ukstage
    Posted: Nov 8 2012, 05:06 AM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,284

Hi guys... been on the site for a while... however lost my login details (JSPEC) sad.gif

anyways... from the UK and also run the website Initial D UK Stage . Still building up the content and hopefully with the release of Fifth Stage we can get some more interest over here.

As it stands only a few iD4 Machines were sent over here and most being sent back out sad.gif few guys here have access to iD5.. but ID6 & ID7 I doubt will ever play over in the UK. Few people still have/know of places here which run Initial D 1-3 Arcade and the other fans have imports on Playstation.

Anyways if any UK players out there let me know... as posted above website is new and looking to update regular with information... so help is always appreciated smile.gif

Perry
Posted: Nov 8 2012, 12:18 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

Hello!!! Welcome back! If you want I can retrieve the login detail for the Jspec account. smile.gif

And yes, we are all very excited about the new Anime. happy.gif
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
ukstage
  Posted: Nov 8 2012, 12:21 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,284

QUOTE (Perry @ 2 minutes, 42 seconds ago)
Hello!!! Welcome back! If you want I can retrieve the login detail for the Jspec account. smile.gif

And yes, we are all very excited about the new Anime. happy.gif

no problems glad to be back.. not seen you on MSN in a while sad.gif
Meteor
Posted: Nov 8 2012, 03:56 PM

Were you expecting something else?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 20,929

Welcome back and I hope you stick around. Too bad you couldn't access your original account, but I guess you don't want it anymore since you didn't ask Perry to help you retrieve it. Anyway, best of luck with that site of yours. I hope you get some good content for it smile.gif