Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing (MF Ghost OST) Leslie Parrish - King Of The Century

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 6,683  ·  Replies: 31 
> [FANFIC] Project.D Vs. Team WASHU!, Collab between Turbo_Levin_13 & twitchykun
Drew
  Posted: Jun 9 2008, 06:20 PM

Bought not Built

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 12,733

Well ladies and gents, this is my first collab I shall be doing.

As some of you might've guessed, This'll be a Tenchi/ID crossover of win.

On with the show, shall we?

Chapter 1: How the Hell Does She Get it To Stick Up Like That?

“My god!” Keisuke said to Kenta atop Mt. Akagi, getting back from his practice run, “It’s a hot one today!” The temperature was so high that mid-June day (a heat index over 100 give or take) that there was a countrywide heat advisory for the week. “No shit,” Kenta said, sitting in the shade of the pop-up awning that the team brought with them. He sat back in the chair, drenched with sweat clenching a bottle of water. “Yo, Ryousuke-san!” Kenta yelled, “You okay?” Both Keisuke and Kenta went into the van to see how he was doing. He sat in the passenger’s seat with the AC blasting in his face. His aviators were on over his eyes, but both Keisuke and Kenta could see that he was out like a light. “WAKE UP, ANIKI!” Keisuke yelled. “GAH!” Ryousuke yelled, jumping up and launching his sunglasses into the windshield, “Don’t EVER do that, Keisuke-san! What do you want?” “We were wondering,” Keisuke said, “Who the hell is this team, and why do we have to be practicing so much?” “Keisuke-san,” Ryousuke said, “Why don’t you and Kenta look at this?” He pulled a DVD out of the glove box that was labeled “WASHU” in big red letters and headed to the back of the van.

By this time, Takumi had pulled up from his run, shirtless. “What’s going on, Kenta?” he said, drying the sweat from his head. “Fujiwara,” Ryousuke said, “You come over here, too. I’ve got something to show all of you.” He flipped down the rear monitor that was commonly used to plug in data like rpm-curves and other race data. The screen turned on, and there was a movie of two cars racing down some touge, a red Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution and a Super GT-esque aqua-blue Honda NSX. They were battling into a hairpin when out of nowhere comes the NSX, which passes on the inside, clipping the mirror off the Evo with its massive Super GT-style wing. It then sped off into the night, leaving the Evo behind. “This video is from the Thunders in Usui,” Ryousuke said gravely, “The driver from this team was coming through here to take on both you two in a two-on-one tag-team relay race.” “Tag-team?” Takumi said, thinking he was listening to the rules for a WWE match and not a race. “It’s when one driver runs the uphill and downhill,” Keisuke said, “First the uphill drivers run all the way up to the top, and as soon as they pass, the downhill drivers go. It’s really a simple concept. I’m surprised you didn’t get it.” “Shut up,” Takumi said, all defensive, “I’d get it eventually.”

“Was she gonna race us by herself?” Kenta asked. Ryousuke nodded his head. “Yes,” He said, “But she is part of a team, and they disapproved of what she was doing, so they called her back with the threatening of her membership, I think. The details still aren’t all that clear.” They continued watching the screen, which showed C121 as the NSX flew through it with no problem whatsoever, executing each apex perfectly. The Lanevo came through ten seconds later at a predominantly slower pace. “What is her team?” Keisuke asked. “The Thunders told me that the name of the team was WASHU,” Ryousuke said, “and they hail from *********.” They continued to watch the tape until the driver of the NSX stepped out. She was a tall woman, appearing about 21 years old, wearing a plaid gray miniskirt and a pink polo shirt. She was beautiful, but that wasn’t what surprised everyone who watching. “How the hell does she get it to stick up like that?” Keisuke and Takumi yelled, jaws agape. They were talking about the driver’s bright blue hair, which seemed to look like a mane on her head that defied all logic and physics. Ryousuke chuckled at their comment, feeling the same when he first watched it.

“That isn’t the end of this incident, however,” Ryousuke said, turning off the monitor, “Yesterday, I received an e-mail asking for a battle from this team WASHU.” He handed out a color copy of the-email. It was decorated in the most bizarre stationery they had ever seen. “What’s up with the crabs?” Takumi asked, a little bit confused. The e-mail read like this.

-Well, Ryousuke-chan! We’d enjoy taking your little team on! Super Genius Washu-chan and her team of highly skilled super-drivers will be coming to Akagi to race you on the 18th of June! Hope you’ll be there, Ryousuke-chan!

*WASHU<3<3

“Is this girl serious?” Takumi said, confused-as-hell. “Well, it seems that she’s got one helluva skilled ace up her sleeve,” Keisuke said, “But I got a few questions, Aniki.” “Like what?” Ryousuke replied. “First off,” Keisuke said, “How the hell did she get her driver to come back to ******** when she was on such a roll and probably could go off and do excellently for herself.” “Maybe this Washu’s got a ton of connections,” Kenta said, putting in his two-cents. “Secondly,” Keisuke said, “She’s a SUPERGENIUS? And finally, how does she know you?!” “Long story,” Ryousuke said, trying to avoid the subject, “Let’s just get out there and keep practicing!”
.M.
Posted: Jun 9 2008, 06:47 PM

IDW God Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 29,224

uhoh, i can feel the EPICNESS COMING
twitchykun
Posted: Jun 9 2008, 08:43 PM

F*ck land I'm on a boat Motherf*cker!

Member No.: 20,454

Chapter 2: "Ryosuke-chan?"

"Aniki, there isn't that many people that call you Ryosuke-ch---."

Ryosuke shot a glance at Keisuke that would've stopped a bear dead in its tracks.

"Ryosuke-san, just who or what is this team WASHU?" Takumi asked.

"In order to answer that question, it's necessary to delve back into my formative years of college...."

"GREAT, another one of aniki's flashbacks." Keisuke lit up a cigarette. "We're gonna be here a while."

-8 years ago, Tokyo University Auto club-

"Professor Washu! I've finished that assignment you wanted."

"Ah, Ryosuke-chan. You're always a good student. Not like that good for nothing "daughter" of mine."

"Hey, can it Washu. I don't need you to be naggin' on me 24--"

Washu grabbed Ryoko by the ear and yelled:

"GET YOUR ASS BACK TO THE BOOKS, RYOKO!"

"I honestly don't see what Lord Tenchi sees in Ryoko. Such a brute seems more suited for the zoo, as opposed to college life."

"What was that Aeka? Want me to rip your hair right off your skinny little head?"

The two girls, Aeka and Ryoko, started glaring at each other, getting in each other's faces, and making a big scene. This, was normal for me. I was an incoming Freshman in the Tokyo U auto club. This was before I started my Medicine studies. At this point in time, I found myself in the auto club, with Professor Washu being our president and club captain. The stuff she would invent on the fly made the US defense industry look like a swap meet.

"Girls! Please don't fight!"

"Lord Tenchi!" Aeka ran to Tenchi, grabbing his left hand.

"Hiya Tenchi-kins!" Ryoko ran to Tenchi as well, grabbing his right hand.

And this was Tenchi Masaki. Just your normal, average, run-of-the-mill student. And for some reason, those two girls were always hovering over him. Lucky bastard.

At this time, I'm sure that Keisuke can vouch for this, I was not cool. My glasses were always taped up. I had pocket protectors. Ovaltine was my drink of choice. Dungeons and dragons and Final Fantasy ruled my saturday nights. I had acne like you wouldn't believe.

"Whoa, time-out. How does this fit into that video we just saw?"

"Don't worry, Fujiwara, that'll come up in a bit."

"Aniki, I'm hungry. Let's get some grub."

"Okay. Team! We're headin' down to Denny's!"

-to be continued-
Meteor
Posted: Jun 10 2008, 04:56 AM

Were you expecting something else?

Member No.: 20,929

I can sense massive levels of EPIC being given off by this fic.

MOAR!
Drew
  Posted: Jun 10 2008, 07:35 AM

Bought not Built

New chapter as I make the tag to twitchykun!

Chapter 3: Why All the Flashbacks?!

The parking lot of the restaurant was filled with the support vans and the three cars of Project.D. It was still over 100 degrees, but inside, it was under 70. The entire team all sat at one table, huddled around Ryousuke’s laptop. “Where’s a picture of this Washu?” Takumi asked. “Here she is,” Ryousuke said, clicking on a link to Tokyo U’s current professor roster. On the screen was what appeared to be a young girl at about age twelve. Under her picture was “Prof. Washu Hakubi; General Manager & Chairwoman of Curriculum” in bold lettering. “SHE’S THE PROFESSOR?!” Keisuke asked confused at what he was seeing. “Well, I can see where her daughter gets her hair physics,” Kenta said, pointing out her spiky red hair that was up in a ponytail, “Or lack thereof.” “She may look like a normal twelve year old,” Ryousuke said, “But Professor Washu Hakubi is probably the smartest person in the world.” “Then why would she get into something as simple as auto racing?” Takumi asked, perplexed at why such a super genius would be intrigued by the life of a hashiriya. “Well, getting back to my story,” Ryousuke said. “Dammit,” Keisuke replied, beginning to eat his eggs, “And I thought we were done with these flashbacks.”

“It was the second week in school. It seemed that I only gained one or two friends in the auto club. Everyone there seemed like a member of a Bosouzuku-type gang.”

“Y’mean like those delinquents in anime, right; the ones with the poofy hair?”

“Yes Takumi, exactly. As I was saying, I felt like I did back in high school. I was bullied for money, and was constantly forced to work on their cars. I never got a chance to go to the track days that were scheduled because I was too afraid to get my FC slammed into the guardrail by one of them in their VIP-style Mark II’s and Nissan Presidents. That’s when I met Washu –sensei and Tenchi-san.”

“Everyone else went out to a track day in Tokyo, and I was left working on my FC to run up in the mountains later that night. The FC back then was a mess; it was primered, beat up and had an old 13B from an SA22 with a makeshift turbo attached to it. He came in right before I was going to leave. ‘What are you doing, Ryousuke?’ Tenchi said to me, coming out of the office. ‘Nothing,’ I replied, ‘Leave me alone; I don’t have any money.’”

“Wow, Ryousuke-san, you sure were a wimp” Kenta stated.
“How about you shut up?” Ryousuke said, hitting Kenta on the head with his cup of coffee.

“He then looked at my car. ‘FC3s, right?’ he stated. ‘Yeah,’ I said back, ‘beat to hell, but it still serves its purpose.’ ‘Well, if you don’t mind, I’m going to bring my Fairlady ZG in here,’ he stated, ‘Oh, and by the way, name’s Tenchi Masaki.’ ‘So you’re the lucky bastard with all the girls?’ ‘Heh,’ he laughed nervously, ‘Don’t remind me.’ ‘Lord Tenchi!’ a voice said from outside, ‘Aren’t you going to come up to Haruna tonight? Oh-hey, Ryousuke-chan!’ It was Washu. She came in as friendly as ever. ‘Are you both going up there tonight?’ ‘Nah,’ Tenchi said, ‘The ZG needs some work done, so I can’t; sorry.’ ‘You need some help on that, Ryousuke-chan?’ Washu asked. ‘Y-yeah, I guess,’ I replied back.”

“So that night, we worked on the FC for a while,” Ryousuke said, “It was amazing what she did to the engine. It’s funny; that same 13B is under my hood to this day.” “That still doesn’t answer my question,” Keisuke said, with a mouthful of pancakes, “Why the hell is she racing us?” “I can’t understand you with a mouthful of pancakes, Keisuke,” Ryousuke said, embarrassed by his little brother.

After the story, a black, small and strange-looking mid-engine sports car pulled up to the Denny’s. Out of the passenger seat, Ryousuke couldn’t believe his eyes. “Speak of the devil!” he said in joy, “It’s Tenchi Masaki!” “What the hell is that car?” Takumi asked Keisuke. “Toyota Zagato VM180,” Keisuke said, eating his hash browns, “They’re pretty rare; basically an Italian re-bodied MR2. It’s heavily tuned, too. That’s odd.” Out of the driver’s seat, however, stepped out a beautiful woman. She wore her purple hair in two long ponytails. She wore a medium-length skirt with a tank top and flip-flops. “Oh, shit, it’s Aeka!” Ryousuke thought, “Why are they here?”

“Ryousuke-san!” Tenchi said from across the room, “What’s up?” “Good to see you!” Ryousuke said, with a smile on his face, “What brings you an Aeka to this part of Japan?” “Lord Tenchi!” Aeka said, running up to him. Everyone at the table’s jaws were agape at her beauty, “I thought you were going to wait for me!” “Eh-heh,” Tenchi said, scratching his head, “Sorry.” “We’re here to apologize for our uphill driver’s brash attitude. She couldn’t show up because she was too drunk to drive. Dammit, that Ryoko is so irresponsible!” “Calm down, will ya?” Tenchi said. “That’s all you had to say?” Ryousuke replied, shocked that they weren’t being asked to battle their downhill ace. “Well, not really,” Tenchi said, “There is one more thing I’ve got to ask of you.…”

This post has been edited by Turbo_Levin_13 on Jun 10 2008, 07:36 AM
Meteor
Posted: Jun 10 2008, 07:55 AM

Yes. Why all the flashbacks?

Keisuke sure is rather hungry this morning.

I kindly request MOAR, Sir Twitch and Sir Turbo.
twitchykun
Posted: Jun 10 2008, 02:38 PM

Chapter 4: Chousen!

"This is from Prof. Washu. It's a declaration of a challenge." Tenchi handed Ryosuke a brightly colored envelope, clad with crabs, spaceships, and other space anomalies.

"Well, I must say that this is a surprise. How is Prof. Washu doing?" Ryosuke was trying to hold down a laugh, after getting the letter and the envelope.

"Same as always, Ryosuke. She's trying to find a new energy source that'll render gas obsolete. Of course those mishaps still take its toll on the house...but it's nothing we can't handle."

"Ryo-chan! Aren't you done with school yet? You'll be on the eight year plan if you keep this up."

"Aeka, I'll be fine. Oh! I haven't introduced you to my drivers yet. You already know my little brother Keisuke."

Tenchi high-fived Keisuke. Aeka then hugged Keisuke.

"You've grown taller! You're not so shrimpy anymore =)."

Keisuke started pouting. For some reason, older women seem to treat him like a little brother. Maybe that's why he has no luck with girls.

"And this is the downhill star of Akina mountain, Takumi Fujiwara."

"Nice to meet you." Tenchi and Aeka both shook his hand.

"Likewise."

"Oh! Where's Kitsune-san? I still can't believe you finally settled down, somewhat. The two of you make the cutest couple." Okay, what was up with Aeka's hair? It's like purple.

"Onee-tan's back in Hakone, running her team and managing the Hinata-sou. Hey Fujiwara, are you gonna eat those?" After receiving the okay, he scooped up the rest of my hash browns. Jeez, does he not eat?

"Lose the accent, Keisuke. You're not a kid." Ryosuke then did something surprising.

"Hey, why don't the two of you crash at the pad? Like old times?"

"Sure, why not? I can say hi to your mom and dad." Tenchi looked at Aeka. Aeka looked back at him in a coy manner.

"Um...we're gonna have our own beds right?"

-to be continued-

Author's note: As you can see, this is my first collaborative fic. I'll try to keep up my chapters as best I can. =).

This post has been edited by twitchykun on Jun 10 2008, 02:39 PM
Meteor
Posted: Jun 10 2008, 04:19 PM

Author's note: As you can see, this is my first collaborative fic. I'll try to keep up my chapters as best I can. =).

You're doing a good job of that wink2.gif

MOAR!
Drew
  Posted: Jun 10 2008, 04:30 PM

Bought not Built

Okay, this isn't a chapter post already, but I am putting this out there.

Ryoko's NSX, Tenchi's ZG, and Aeka's VM180 Zagato will be rendered soon!

Keep looking for the awesomeness!
Meteor
Posted: Jun 11 2008, 01:11 AM

I'll be looking forward to them.
Drew
  Posted: Jun 11 2008, 06:18 PM

Bought not Built

Okay, I've got some good news, and some bad news.

First, the good news...

RYOKO'S NSX IS UP!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u38/Tur...yokocopyff6.jpg

Also, some stats.

2001 NA2 NSX

-Reinforced aluminum block
-twin-turbo + intercooler
-Infinite VVT heads like those on a Ferrari.
-650 HP
-carbon-fiber bodykit/hood/roof/doors/rear hatch
-every piece redesigned by Washu herself.

Now the bad news.

Apparently, the file to the story was erased on my USB drive, so I'm gonna have to start all over again w/the 5th chapter; expect it up by Friday night.

This post has been edited by Turbo_Levin_13 on Jun 12 2008, 06:06 PM
Meteor
Posted: Jun 11 2008, 09:58 PM

Apparently, the file to the story was erased on my USB drive, so I'm gonna have to start all over again w/the 5th chapter; expect it up by Friday night.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- Oh well. *begins waiting*
Drew
  Posted: Jun 12 2008, 06:04 PM

Bought not Built

Well, in the words of the Professor from Futarama,

Good news everyone!

I was able to recover the files!

Here is da new chapter!

Chapter 5: We Wanna Have Fun, AND WE WANNA GET WASTED!

After going to Denny’s the group of Project.D, Tenchi and Aeka headed on back to the Takahashi manor for some R’n’R. According to Ryousuke, the “good ol’ days” were their college break. Everyone would be getting hammered and no one, except Ryoko who didn’t have hangovers, remembered the parties all that well after twelve-o-clock. “So why did Ryoko head on down here?” Ryousuke asked Tenchi as they played air hockey in the Takahashi rec room basement. “Oh that?” Tenchi said, “As soon ash she heard that Washu wanted us to race you guys, she came down here and tried to make an impression.” “And you guys got her back how?” Ryousuke asked, still perplexed as to how she came back without racing anyone else but the lowly Thunders race team. “Lord Tenchi threatened to pour all the sake down the drain,” Aeka said, “She’d be devastated, that drunk! She still doesn’t get any hangovers after a 30-drink binge.” Ryousuke wasn’t surprised. “That’s Ryoko for you,” Ryousuke said, wondering why he didn’t think of that conclusion.

“Wait,” Takumi said while playing a round of Gears of War with Keisuke, a little shocked about what he was hearing, “No hangovers? She drank 30 cups of sake? How is she still alive?” “Well,” Tenchi said, nervously laughing, “The people I live with, Aeka included, are aliens.” Takumi fell off of his barstool in shock. “Headshot!” Keisuke yelled, oblivious to Takumi’s epic fall. “Heh,” Ryousuke said, “Same reaction I had. Tenchi?” “Yeah?” he said. “You mind telling Takumi your life story to get him calmed down? We’re gonna go out with Aeka and check out her car.” “Sure,” Tenchi said, as he picked up Takumi, who was still a little freaked out.

The Takahashis walked out with the princess of Jurai to check out the Zagato. “It’s suited for a princess of Jurai,” Aeka said, “Washu put the most modern upgrades in this car, well, after she improved them.” Keisuke popped the engine hatch to see the 2ZZ-GE engine sitting in the bay. Just looking at it, one could see that a shitload of work was done to it. The throttle body setup and powder coated exhaust were just hints at its power. Outside the car, a set of gold Yokohama Super Advan II rims barely covered the Project Mu carbon discs and 6-pot calipers. “It started out as a standard MR2,” Aeka said, “But Washu bodied it after the Zagato, with lighter panels however.” “What’s the power at the wheels?” Keisuke asked, looking at the engine. “Around 250 brake horsepower,” Aeka stated proudly, “And that’s the lower-end tune.” “Tell ya what,” Keisuke said, “Takumi’s going to have a rough time against you, Aeka.” Aeka giggled at the statement.

After going back in, the party really heated up. By eight o’clock, Keisuke and Aeka were a few drinks into a hard-hitting drinking competition. “Hey, Aeka-chan,” Keisuke said slowly and clumsily which indicated that the Bacardi was doing its job, “Y’know, you really can’t, umm, keep up.” “Ahh, shut up, Keisuke-chan!” Aeka said, knocking back her sixth shot, having only half make it down her throat; the other went onto her dress, “You’re just a kid! Besides, I’m used to this shit! Ryoko and I do this every Friday night in Hinata-san’s place against Kitsune-chan!” “I don’t care if it’s Ryoko or Kitsune, ya b*tch!” Keisuke replied, barely able to stay seated upright on the barstool, “You are going down!” He downed his sixth and then seventh shot.

On the other side of the room at the pool table, it was Ryousuke versus Takumi and Tenchi. “I’m guessing we’re the DDs, huh?” Tenchi said reluctantly. “Uh-huh,” Ryousuke said, taking a sip from his glass of brandy, “So you’re doing what with yourself now, Tenchi-san?” “Working for my dad,” Tenchi said. Tenchi’s father, of whom Ryousuke met once, was an odd fellow. He collected shoujou manga. Apparently they had already filled the Masaki household’s attic with enough material to open a used shoujou manga specialty store. “And before you ask,” Tenchi said embarrassedly, “He still has all that shoujou manga.”

“Wait up for a sec,” Keisuke said with slurred speech, “Isn’t it Friday today?” “Ah, you’re right,” Aeka said, “Lord Tenchi! Does Ryoko have a DD for tonight?” “Uhh, let me think,” Tenchi said, knowing that he was usually the one to carry Ryoko and Aeka’s bodies back to the Masaki household, “Yeah! I think Mihoshi was going to do that!” “f**king A,” Aeka said, staggering over to the pool table, “That NSX’s a goner, ain’t it?” “Don’t say things like that!” Tenchi said, trying to defend the clumsy Mihoshi, even though he knew that could very easily be the case, “I’ll call up Kitsune-chan and tell her to give them Naru’s room just in case.”

(Hinata Springs)

“Phone for you, Kitsune.” Shinobu said from the other room. “Right over here, hon!” Kitsune said, holding a bottle of Jack in her right hand. “Whozit? Oh, heeeeeeeeeeey Tenchi! Yeah, they’re here. Ya want me to put ‘em up in one of the rooms? Surely. Where are ya? Takahashis? Oh, tell Ryousuke-chan that I said hi and that I wubby-lubby wub him!” “Wub?” Ryoko said, drinking another shot of Jack, “You haven’t even had half of the drinks I’ve had, and you’re already wasted!” “Well, Ryoko,” Mihoshi said, trying to explain, “If she had twice that amount of whiskey, she’d be dead.” “Ahh shut up and have a swig!” Ryoko said, putting Mihoshi in a headlock and proceeding to force a shot of Ol’ No. 7 down her throat, “Ya ain’t even driving anymore!”
Meteor
Posted: Jun 14 2008, 09:11 AM

What the hell?

I could've sworn I left a post here. . .

Oh wells. Keep the win going you two. Keep it up biggrin.gif
.M.
Posted: Jun 14 2008, 09:15 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 29,224

lol thats weird meteor tongue.gif *looks around nervously*
tiQlado
Posted: Jun 15 2008, 01:21 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 24,504

Just a quick comment. Ryousuke doesn't have to call his brother Keisuke-san since he's his older brother (-san is an equivalent of Mr/s. or Ms.).
Drew
  Posted: Jun 17 2008, 04:27 PM

Bought not Built

Well, since there hasn't been a post on here in a while, I gives you Tenchi and his ZG!

user posted image

And thanks for thre constructive criticism, tiQlado; I'll make a mental note on that.

This post has been edited by Turbo_Levin_13 on Jun 17 2008, 04:28 PM
twitchykun
Posted: Jun 17 2008, 07:19 PM

Chapter 6: Friends don't let friends drive drunk.....or do they?

"Kitsune! You're naked!"

Naru's cry pierced through the Hinata Hot Springs inn like a bat outta hell. It woke up the old guys from their nap. Kaolla's new invention blew up in her face. Motoko's concentration was broken. Keitaro, being the good manager/husband that he is, ran to his wife's aid.

"Naru! What happened--?" Keitaro ran into the room and saw an eyeful. Kitsune was asleep on her bed, sprawled out in a drunken slumber. She was buck naked, leaving nothing to the imagination. However, given his proximity to the naked Kitsune, and the fact that he saw an eyeful of Osakan love, there was only one inevitable outcome.

"IDIOT!" Naru punched Keitaro and sent him flying into the hot spring, where Shinobu was relaxing.

"Eeeyyaaahhhh!" Shinobu ran off into the Hot springs inn.

"Ouch....she hasn't lost her touch." Keitaro dusted off his clothes. "Well, I'd better bring some tomato juice." He then walked gingerly into the kitchen, where Sara was eating breakfast.

"Wifey hit you again?"

"Yup. Some things never change, y'know?"

"I know. It's tough love, Keitaro. I hope I can beat the shit out of my next boyfriend." Sara said, with a gleeful smile on her face.

Keitaro then prepared a drunken recovery meal for Kitsune. Having been at the Hinatasou for over a few years, he knew exactly what to prepare. 7up, crackers, honey, and some tomato juice.

Watching his step, he made his way slowly back into Kitsune's room. Ryoko had also come out of her drunken sleep, also scantily clad. Naru was trying to get the two girls to put some clothes on.

"Ryoko! Kitsune! For Pete's sake, put on some clothes!"

"Naruuuu.....why don't you take off yours? I'm sure your hubbie would loooooove to see you naked, even though he's seen you naked since he arrived all those years ago....." Kitsune fell back into a light sleep.

"Naru-chan....we know you're sexing Keitaro-kun every night. Why don't you share?" Ryoko asked coyly. "It's not like I'm gonna take him away on my magical spaceship or anything. I totally could though."

"I'm sorry, but my Keitaro belongs to me."

Just as he said that, Keitaro came into the room blindfolded. Having done this numerous times, and after his training from Professor Seta, this was a piece of cake for him. He set the food right in the middle of the room.

"Aw sweetie, thanks." He hugged Naru.

"Mine." Naru said back.

"Thanks Keitaro. I'll be down in a sec." Kitsune crawled over to the food, along with Ryoko.

"Hm....Ryo-ohki? Want some?"

The cabbit walked back into the bed, and curled up in the sheets. Naru and Keitaro walked out of the room, and back into the inn.

"Ryoko, I hear you're gonna be challenging Project.D, right?"

"Yup. Washu thinks that Ryo-chan is ready for his big show in Tokyo." Ryoko then reclined a bit. "I still remember when the two of you first met. I never thought you'd get with a geek like Ryosuke."

"Hey! He wasn't that geeky!" Kitsune paused for a few seconds. "Okay, maybe he was geeky. Really geeky. Alright! He was a D&D player who watched Macross on VHS tapes he taped off the TV. I still love him though!"

The two girls discussed plans for the race against Project.D @ Akagi mountain. At the same time, they were talking about the geek-turned-hottie, Ryosuke Takahashi.

-@ the Takasaki clinic-

"AH-CHOO!"

"Something wrong, Ryosuke?"

"Nah...must be my allergies acting up."

-to be continued-

Author's note: Man, I'm gonna have to update my two fanfics now. Stay tuned, as it'll all come together soon.....I think. Turbo, it's all you.
Drew
  Posted: Jun 22 2008, 08:13 PM

Bought not Built

Noo Chapteh!

Chapter 7: Tenchi x Ryoko?

It was late the next morning at the Takahashi household. The night before was filled with many strange things. From eurobeat karaoke to strip Texas Hold’em, (in which Aeka was a master player seeing that Keisuke was dead asleep on the couch, fully naked) the party seemed to never end. Tenchi, who was offered Keisuke’s room after he fell where he lay, was already up. He was making a hangover shake that Washu has taught him to make. The sound of the blender woke up the two drinking partners from their sleep.

“AH SHIT!” Keisuke yelled, rolling off the bed and smashing his head on the coffee table, “What the hell are you doing, Tenchi?!” “It’s a lil trick that Washu-chan taught me; the ultimate hangover cure.” Tenchi said, putting in a bowl of raw eggs and three cans of tuna into the blender mixture. “Can it be stomached by normal humans?” Keisuke said, lighting up a cigarette. He knew that sometimes Washu would go overboard with her crazy inventions and forget to test on humans. “It’s fine, my father played guinea pig with this stuff-ahh, I was wondering when you’d do that!” Tenchi said, grabbing the cigarette from Keisuke’s lips. “What the-“ Keisuke said, disappointed that he didn’t have his smokes. “Almost done,” Tenchi said, grabbing two shot glasses from the counter to pour the nasty liquid. It was gray, runny, and smelled like a combination between gym socks, nicotine, and day-old summer roadkill. “Just pretend it’s a smoothie.”

Ryousuke, who had just got up and was in a set of ridiculous skintight Spider Man pajamas, came down form his room. Needless to say, both the naked Keisuke and Tenchi’s concoction disgusted him. “Whoa,” Ryousuke said, “First off, Tenchi, please take that shit outside. Secondly, when you get back in, Keisuke, put on your clothes for Chrissakes!” “Hey,” Keisuke said, laughing through his pain, “At least I’m not wearing Spider Man PJs!” By now, Aeka had got up holding her head in pain. She had taken off her clothes, leaving just her undies on. “Ahh God,” she said, “What the hell did I do last night?” “You got drunk,” Ryousuke said calmly recalling the strange events, “sung a few Dave Rodgers tunes, played strip poker excellently for someone with that much alcohol in her system, and then you passed out on the pool table in your knickers.” “Ahh crap,” she said, taking a whiff of the drink’s permeating odor as she walked outside to greet Tenchi and Keisuke, “Washu-sensei taught Lord Tenchi how to make that?”

“That’s it, missy!” Washu said, grabbing Ryoko’s ear, “From now on in, you’ll be focusing on racing, and racing only, comprende?” “Ahh! Stop it, mom!” Ryoko said to the seemingly young girl in the massive and extremely advanced laboratory. “And you even got Mihoshi drunk!” Washu said, continuing her crusade of scolding, “She nearly destroyed Hinata-sou by daybreak! I’m gonna make you work your ass off to pay for the damages!” Work; that was the word that Ryoko despised more than any other. Washu gave Ryoko a list of things to do in the shop while she worked on tuning the NSX.

Later in the day, Tenchi and Aeka came into the garage, still wondering what the plan would be for going up against a team as amazing as Project.D. “What exactly are we going to do against them, Washu-chan?” Tenchi said to Washu, who was currently dialing in the 500+ horsepower VTEC six-cylinder engine on her super-advanced-alien-technology-based dyno. “Oh, tha?” Washu said in a cavalier tone, “It’s only the greatest plan ever! I should know; I devised it!” “Hey everyone!” Sasami said from upstairs, “Dinner’s ready!” “Alright!” Ryoko said. “Hey, no dinner for you until you finish the work,” Washu said, grabbing Ryoko as she attempted to fly up the stairs. “The rest of us’ll be up there in a jiffy, mmmkay Sasami-chan?”

“You didn’t even tell us the plan yet, Washu-chan?” Aeka said. “Well, it’s very simple,” Washu said, “We’ll just run ‘em up and down Akagi touge until they make a mistake. It’s foolproof!” “You’re kidding, right?” Aeka said, feeling like this plan had no substance whatsoever. “Uh-huh!” Washu said jovially, “It’s the only way we can win!” “And how will we be able to handle that much driving?” Aeka said. “I’ve got that all covered!” Washu said, as they sat down in the dining room, “You’ll just hafta wait until we’re all finished dinner to find out!”

After the Masaki household finished eating the excellent meal prepared by Sasami, Aeka and Tenchi went downstairs to see three white pods that sat in the middle of the lab. “TADAAAAH!” Washu said showing the two the equipment. “What is it?” Aeka said, still confused. “It’s a simulator, silly!” Washu said, “I originally designed it for GP pilots, but I’ve re-tooled it for auto racing. It re-creates every detail of Akagi pass, down to the last bump and crack! It also re-creates the G-forces felt by drivers in high-intensity driving. Think of it as Gran Turismo on anabolic steroids.” “Okay, I get that,” Tenchi said, “But why are there three?” “You’ll be playing backup for Aeka in your ZG!” Washu said, “It’s just a precaution! I don’t think anything will happen by then!” All of a sudden, a loud explosion was heard outside. “I shouldn’t have even mentioned that,” Washu said, putting her head into her hand.

“Oh, I am soooooooooooo sorry!” Mihoshi said, standing next to the burning remains of the VM180. “What the hell is your problem, Mihoshi?!” Ryoko said, walking out of the shop, looking as if she was going to rip Mihoshi’s throat out, a la Patrick Swayze in “Roadhouse”, “I told you to take that racing fuel out to the support van!” “My Zagato!” Aeka said, tears falling down her face in sadness for the only other thing that seemed to matter as much as her sister Sasami and Lord Tenchi, “You are sooooooo dead, Mihoshi!” “I’m sawreeeeeee!” she said through her sobs, as Ryoko jumped onto her and started bashing her head in with the creeper she was carrying out to the van. Aeka joined in with a kendo stick she found on the ground from Tenchi’s sparring practice. “So it’s gonna be Ryoko on the uphill,” Washu said to herself, watching the samckdown unfold, “and Tenchi on the downhill.” “Wait,” Ryoko said, catching herself in mid-swing, “I’m going to be racing with Tenchi?!” She flew over to Tenchi, seemingly the luckiest man in all of Japan, and hugged him, “Oh, Tenchikins! It’ll be an amazing race, darling! And even if you lose, I’ve got a special reward for you!” Tenchi, who was already red when Washu mentioned that the two would be teammates, was now a shade of red similar to a Ferrari. “Why me?” he thought as they headed inside, Ryoko still strangling Tenchi.
Meteor
Posted: Jun 22 2008, 11:47 PM

The WIN has returned! biggrin.gif

MOAR!
Drew
  Posted: Jul 29 2008, 05:08 AM

Bought not Built

So it's been OVER a month, and twitchykun still hasn't updated.

Hey, twitch, if you want me to take over, just tell me. I'd be glad to pick up the slack in order for you to keep writing stuff like you usually do. wink2.gif
Drew
  Posted: Aug 4 2008, 07:57 PM

Bought not Built

Okay, so I haven't heard from twitch in a while, and since he started a new fic, I just decided to pick up where we left off.

If you wanna jump back in, teitch, just gimme a holler, via PM, mmmmkay?

Chapter 8: Aeka’s still racing?! (Ryoko: CRAP!!! ><*)

It was two days after the debacle involving Aeka’s VM180. Due to the almost-instant change of drivers, Washu was too busy both coaching Tenchi and Ryoko, along with tuning both of the cars. Late one night, Sasami came down into the shop to get Washu some tea. “Hey, Washu-chan,” she said to the body on the creeper underneath the ZG. She went over to her, and set the tea down. “Washu?” Sasami said, poking her in the leg. Instinctively, Washu sprung up to a seating position, smashing her head into the floorboard of the Fairlady. “CRAP!” Washu said, crawling out from under the car, stained with grease and with bags under her eyes, “What day is it, Sasami-chan?” “Thursday, I think,” she said. “Wow, I’ve been asleep for that long,” Washu said, wiping her hands on her coveralls and taking the tea.

“Thank you, Sasami,” Washu said, “I don’t know if we’ll be able to keep up with Takumi-san on the downhill. I might have to bring my car out.” Washu then smiled, and gave a slight laugh. “Whaddya mean?” Sasami asked, perplexed by Washu’s change in attitude from utter disgust to desperate joy, “You okay? I think you need to lie down. These long nights aren’t doing you any good. There are too many things on your mind with D’s upcoming battle.” “Yeah, you’re right,” Washu said, but then she remembered something that was just brought back to her by Sasami’s kind words, “Dammit! Why did I forget about that?! Stupid!!”

“What did you forget?” Sasasmi said, walking with Washu to the kitchen. “I’ve got a backup car for everyone!” Washu said softly, passing Ryoko and Aeka who were both passed out on the couch with Keiichi Tsuchiiya’s “Drift Bible” playing on mute, “I figured that Mihoshi would wreck one eventually, so I made two or three exact replicas of each car, down to their individual caster and gear ratio! They’re in storage, but if I remember correctly, they oughtta run almost identically to the original car. And with Aeka’s skill, there’s no doubt that she’ll adapt quickly! Does that sound good, Sasami?”

No answer.

“Sasami?”

At the table, the young Jurai princess was out like a light. “Sounds like a good idea, Sasasmi-chan,” Washu thought as she quietly walked back down into her lab to go to sleep.

The Next Day…

“Aeka’s racing again?” Tenchi and Ryoko both said in unison as they ate breakfast. Washu just sat there, shaking her head in confirmation. “I remembered that we had some backup cars in the garage,” Washu said. “Aughh!” Ryoko cried, desperately grabbing onto Tenchi, “Why can’t I race with you, my darling Tenchi?!” “Don’t worry,” Tenchi said, “I’ll be cheering both of you on from the start line. Besides, Aeka’s a much better driver than me.” “DON’T SAY THAT!” Ryoko yelled, hitting Tenchi on the head with her cereal bowl, “AEKA SUCKS WHEN IT COMES TO THE DOWNHILL! I COULD TAKE HER DOWN ANYTIME!” “Well then,” Washu said with a wry grin, “Why don’t you two just go ahead and do that?” “Do what?” Ryoko replied. “Both on the downhill,” Washu re-stated, “Both in VM180s. Then we’ll see who really is the best.”
Meteor
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 09:34 AM

Took a while, but this thing finally has an update.

I'll be waiting patiently for MOAR.
Drew
  Posted: Aug 11 2008, 06:43 AM

Bought not Built

EPIC NEW CHAPTER IS EPIC

Chapter 9: It’s Gonna be a Clean Race, No Hitting, No Flying, No Energy Swords, None of That

It was a week later on a Saturday night atop of Shiga Plateau. The course, with its long straightaways, gentle declines, and regularly wide turns, was the place to be for an intense battle. Local racers and out-of-prefecture battlers came to watch the race. Project.D, which consisted of only Ryousuke, Keisuke, and Takumi in their respective cars, sat at the hairpin after the longest straight. “This is definitely not wise, Washu-chan,” Ryousuke thought, “Letting both of them race at full-tilt. This will be a great advantage in beating you. Seeing both drivers run at 100% in the same car will—” “Uh, aniki?” Keisuke asked. “What now, Keisuke?” The elder asked, irritated that his thought had been cut short, “You just broke into my aside, so this better be good or I’m not listening.” “You’re odd, aniki,” Keisuke said, confused and amused at his brother’s comment, “Anywho, do you really think that she’ll have them run all out?” “Well, how couldn’t she do that?” Ryousuke said, then realizing, hey, this is Washu we’re talking about; a 12,000+ year-old alien super-genius, “Oh, nevermind.”

As Ryousuke pouted on the hood of his FC, Takumi came up with a brilliant idea. “Hey, why don’t we go up and see how they’re doing at the top, and then chase them downhill?” “Dude, my FC’s a race car, not a minivan.” “No,” Takumi said, “In my 86.” “You’d let us both ride in it?” Keisuke said, thinking that Takumi was dumber than he looked. “Sounds great,” Ryousuke said, “Your car’s the downhill car, anyway, and it does have a nice backseat. Keisuke, why don’t you sit in the back?” “Aww,” Keisuke whined, “Why me?” “Because you’re complaining, that’s why,” Ryousuke said, with a newfound contempt in Takumi’s idea.

Up at the top of the mountain in the parking lot sat a large red American truck. The badging stated that it was a Ford F450, and that it was a turbo diesel model. Its chromed front end made it look like a semi-truck from the 70s movie, “Smokey and the Bandit”. Out back was a racing-style trailer with two identical in stance, body, and specification VM180s. The only difference was the pearl cerulean blue paint and flat-white Work Emotion CRs on one. The other was an exact replica of Aeka’s recently deceased black Zagato, but in red. Tenchi was going over the charts in the passenger seat of the blue MR2 on the end. “Okay,” Tenchi said to Washu, who was walking out from behind the truck “I mapped the throttle response, steering characteristics and alignment closely to Ryoko’s NSX.” “Good job, Tenchi!” Washu said, astounded on how much the young man learned in the past few years, “You’re a better mechanic that a driver, anyway.” Tenchi, ashamed by this, hung his head in shame. “Where are the girls, anyway?” he asked. “They’re getting changed into their racing suits as we speak,” Washu replied.

Out of the women’s bathroom, came Ryoko and Aeka. Ryoko was wearing her favorite blue and black racing suit. It’s skintight fit hid nothing and showed everything. She also had unzipped the top, showing her nearly perfect cleavage. “Man, it’s hot!” she said to Washu, “Hey Tenchiiiiiiii! Ya likey?” Tenchi, who was watching Ryoko model her race suit, had his mouth agape. “Shut up, Ryoko,” Aeka said, wearing her brilliant white and purple suit, “How about mine, Lord Tenchi?” Like Ryoko, her suit was skintight, making her look too hot to handle. “Ah, god!” Tenchi said, all red in the face, “Don’t you ladies have a race?” And with that, both Ryoko and Aeka looked each other in the eye with a deadlocked stare of anger and envy.

The first to come up to the line was Aeka. The 2ZZ-GE purred as it waited to be unleashed. Aeka put on her helmet and waited for her opponent. “I’m gonna wipe the floor with you, you arrogant pirate who dares to call herself suitable for Tenchi!” She thought, gripping the wheel with gloved hands, and looking through her visor. Out from the parking lot came Ryoko like a bat out of hell. The Pirellis were kicking up smoke and dirt as she throttled the 4-cylinder through the parking lot. “That b*tch!” Ryoko thought, strapping herself in and putting down her visor, “I’ll show her how much better I’ve gotten since out Tokyo U days! She’ll regret ever calling me the worst downhiller on Hakone!”

At the first straight sat Takumi’s AE86. The suspension was sitting a little bit lower than usual, due to Keisuke sitting in the back. “If I were a betting man,” Keisuke said, “I’d put it on Aeka-chan. She’s a lot calmer than Ryoko-chan.” “You’re not a batting man?” Ryousuke asked. Keisuke pouted, realizing his poor choice of words. “Shut up, aniki,” Keisuke said, “It’s just an expression, that’s all.” “Now who is this Ryoko?” Takumi asked Ryousuke. “She’s probably the most reckless racer in all of Tokyo U’s elite auto club,” Ryousuke said, “She has no concern for her own life, but that doesn’t really matter since she’s survived what would’ve killed most other drivers.” “Whadya mean?” Takumi asked. “Think burning fireball falling 500 feet from one of Hakone’s cliffs,” Ryousuke said, “That was when she was starting out. She was Washu-sensei’s greatest achievement, however.” “Huh?” Takumi asked, confused by this. “She’s Washu’s daughter, idiot,” Keisuke said irritated by Takumi’s stupidity. “Not necessarily,” Ryousuke said, “She’s actually her clone made from Washu-sensei’s own modified DNA.” “No way!” Takumi said, slightly surprised, but not as much as someone who didn’t know the Masaki household, “Eh, doesn’t surprise me.”

The crescendo of the two 2ZZ-GE engines was coming down the pass at an alarming rate. “Well, Takumi,” Ryousuke said, “Time to see what we’re up against!” The Trueno ignited the four cylinders causing the 20V 4AG to roar into life. Takumi then shifted into first and released the clutch quickly and smooth and the hatchback began to head forward at a rapid pace. “There they are!” Keisuke yelled, pointing at the two sets of headlamps in the rear glass. They flew past, with Takumi and company following close behind like a Toyota truck of Mexican race fans going to watch the Baja 1000’s final leg. “This is going to be interesting,” Ryousuke said, seeing his first two major rivals in a race for the fist time in almost five years.
Meteor
Posted: Aug 11 2008, 09:22 AM

“This is going to be interesting,” Ryousuke said, seeing his first two major rivals in a race for the fist time in almost five years.

WUT IZ FIST TIMEZ LOLOL?

Anyway, nice job on the update. I'll be looking forward to more.

2 Pages  1 2