Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Fun-Loving Spirit

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post knowingly false information. Violators will be issued an actual warning.
• Please do NOT copy and paste articles from other websites. Link and short description is ok, but please do not copy and paste pages of info. Violator will be issued a verbal warning.
• Do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of software here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning.
• Discussions about illegal materials such as ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are not encouraged in this subforum.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,206  ·  Replies: 1 
> Need some help with Flickr, noob disclaimer
Mazda ina Ford guy
  Posted: Sep 28 2011, 06:29 PM

333 Half Evil

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 37,098

Ok I cannot figure this out, how the hell do I get a valid URL for my photos on Flickr to post here?? I'm use'n a Droid (2.1 I think) and am getting nowhere fast.

Please bear with my noob-ness, before I got my Droid the last time I was online on my own comp was with my familys 4 mb of RAM 120 mb of HD and a 14.4 kbs dial-up(yes that is correct).

What do I know, I'm just a Simple Unfrozen Cave Man Lawyer.
khat17
Posted: Sep 29 2011, 08:13 PM

IDW SIMPLETON

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 17,668

Can't help. Need someone with a Droid to help with that.

http://www.themobileindian.com/news/3169_Y...app-for-Android

According to that you can do a bit - getting a URL from a link I'm not sure.