Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing tension

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 11,789  ·  Replies: 37 
> Initial D Fifth Stage CONFIRMED!! 11.9.2012
sometrueno
Posted: Aug 7 2012, 12:47 AM

◆フェアレディZ POWER◆

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 11,599

Took long enough

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SonicSP
Posted: Aug 7 2012, 08:45 AM

Nagao Fanboy

Member No.: 36,182

Glad, its Fifth Stage that's going to be released. I want to see Nagao in animation...... laugh2.gif

I wonder if it means Shigeno should pick up the pace of the manga just a littleeee bit just so this anime could finish up the whole manga as well?

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Aug 7 2012, 08:46 AM
NeedaHEMI
Posted: Aug 7 2012, 08:55 AM

IDW Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,825

Man so much is happening in November for me, I can't wait, it's going to be one hell of a month
Nomake Wan
Posted: Aug 8 2012, 02:00 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

I'm going to post this in both Fifth Stage threads just to be sure it gets complete visibility. I heard from some friends that there was a rumor going around about Fifth Stage being only six episodes long. Asking a little deeper, I found that this rumor appears to have stemmed from a chart depicting Fall 2012's Anime selections. Let me correct this misinformation before it spreads too far.

Fifth Stage does not have an announced episode length as of yet. It is a TV series, and it may be 24-26 episodes similar to First/Fourth Stage. However there is no information indicating its length.

The error is a result of failing to correctly read the Japanese on Animax's official site. On the site, it informs the reader of the two-episodes-per-month schedule, giving examples for November, December and January. It then ends with an 'etc', indicating that the pattern will continue. Apparently some people just glanced it over and thought "Well it only lists up to episode 6 so it must be only 6 episodes!" Incorrect.

Rest assured, Fifth Stage will be plenty long. cool.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Lebon14
Posted: Aug 8 2012, 02:11 AM

🎧

Member No.: 18,005

Thanks N1 for the heads up!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
kyonpalm
Posted: Aug 8 2012, 04:04 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 2 hours, 3 minutes ago)
Rest assured, Fifth Stage will be plenty long. cool.gif

Hey now, you don't know that! That's speculation too! tongue.gif

But then again, "long" is subjective...
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Gabzor
Posted: Aug 8 2012, 11:38 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 24,963

man i havn't been on this long for so long! thats great though.. 2 episodes a week LEH!!!

now the wait for school rumble.
Posted: Aug 8 2012, 04:11 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

Member No.: 16,670

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Aug 6 2012, 08:34 PM)
Incorrect, my misguided fellow lab member! Such a device is useful only for travel to the past. For travel to the future you would need one of these:

http://i.imgur.com/WN9nY.jpg

Future Gadget #204 2nd Edition Ver2.31!

Or of course you could just look for a blue police box...

thats a cool thing but its a bit bulky for my tastes though a police box doesnt seem like another alternative. i prefer a Delorean with a flux capacitor time machine.

im glad that 5th stage is impending though i feel like i'll be one of those that'll have to wait for the DVDs to watch the series.
kyonpalm
Posted: Aug 8 2012, 04:13 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (207 @ 1 minute, 59 seconds ago)
thats a cool thing but its a bit bulky for my tastes though a police box doesnt seem like another alternative. i prefer a Delorean with a flux capacitor time machine.

And that's less bulky? derp.gif

Although, you can use it as your main mode of transportation, so it's useful in more ways than one...!
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Posted: Aug 8 2012, 04:29 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

Member No.: 16,670

QUOTE (kyonpalm @ 16 minutes, 38 seconds ago)
And that's less bulky? derp.gif

Although, you can use it as your main mode of transportation, so it's useful in more ways than one...!

the police box is much roomier by far when compared to the space inside capsule. tardis is pretty compact in outer dimensions. the capsule probably has a few feet of arm room. finding parking spaces is easiest for the TARDIS than a car or space capsule. Tardis is probably 4-5 feet wide on all the short sides.

the only problem with the Delorean is to sneak into nuclear bases regularly to steal plutonium. though for some reason the professor managed to fuel it with coke and beer??? in the 2nd film. though a strong turbo or supercharger would be a good upgrade for the Delorean for many uses.

This post has been edited by 207 on Aug 8 2012, 04:31 PM
Nomake Wan
Posted: Aug 8 2012, 04:42 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (207 @ 13 minutes, 5 seconds ago)
the only problem with the Delorean is to sneak into nuclear bases regularly to steal plutonium. though for some reason the professor managed to fuel it with coke and beer??? in the 2nd film. though a strong turbo or supercharger would be a good upgrade for the Delorean for many uses.

It wasn't 'for some reason', Mr. Fusion was a wonderful device that provided the necessary electrical energy for powering the time circuits by breaking down materials into core components then smashing those components together to create nuclear fusion. You can dump pretty much whatever you want in there and it should work but throwing garbage in there is just better for the environment. One of those 'two birds with one stone' sorts of things.

A strong turbo or supercharger would be silly on the DeLorean. It already has a V8 engine that provides plenty of power. I can't imagine it would need to go much faster than it already can. cool.gif
Wanderer
Posted: Aug 8 2012, 04:48 PM

The Watcher

Member No.: 35,816

V8-powered-flying-car-time-machine? SIGN ME UP! laugh.gif
fast focus
Posted: Aug 9 2012, 03:45 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 35,919

Will the episodes aired on november be subbed? I genuinely would pay for them if it was.

^^^ sorry ignore that I know it was already answered in the other thread 5 or 6 times now lol.

I have to say lads this one bit of news has brightened up my month. Especially as I started watching the episodes again last week i'm at the fourth stage already, Simply love ID!

I'm still sitting here in shock YES!

This post has been edited by fast focus on Aug 9 2012, 04:12 AM

2 Pages  1 2