Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Driver's Delight

Important Rules
Please READ this topic before starting a topic in this section. And remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

• This section is on a basis of member-helping-member, no one is obligated to answer your questions.
• People are taking their own time to answer your question(s), be thankful and appreciate helps from the others.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

5 Pages  1 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 28,115  ·  Replies: 107 
> IDAS4 Techs and Terms (Stage ALPHA for ver1.2), Beginners pls read 1st post
BDDEE@
Posted: Nov 4 2007, 08:15 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 21,568

QUOTE (onisama @ Today at 1:21 PM)
I'm sure most people won't limit themselves in a Initial D virtual world... even if this is a IDAS4 forum!

Besides, I never mentioned thoses techniques are to be used in IDAS4. I thought people would be smart enough to atleast sort out the techniques and do their homework.

You can't expect me to tell you exactly what to do.. work your head a little!

Edit: @initialv - dude, gimme a brake... I thought you knew atleast 8 of em... and there's only 3 that cannot be used in IDAS4  sad.gif

i know pretty much exactly what to do..
i didnt see much point posting all them techniques when they cant be used in this game
also you would be surprised how many people limit themselves to one racing game
also with what you said to initialv... most of the techniques you put in there cant actually be done that actually have an effect, for instance feint does nothing in v4 as apposed to v3/v2/v1
the only ones which actually would do something are
Throttle control
Brake control
Drift cancel
Accel off
and even then your still wrong, accel control really has no part in v4, any part that needs the accelerator is when its fully pressed down
brake control???wtf is that...only need for brakes in this game is on a few corners to stop some understeer and to PC
drift cancel? dont you mean understeer cancel? which effectivly IS penalty cancel
and accel off is only used on a few corners
and theres no use posting techniques on another video game in this forum because this IS a initial d forum

This post has been edited by BDDEE@ on Nov 4 2007, 08:16 PM
onisama
Posted: Nov 4 2007, 10:44 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,113

QUOTE (BDDEE@ @ Today at 8:15 PM)
i know pretty much exactly what to do..
i didnt see much point posting all them techniques when they cant be used in this game
also you would be surprised how many people limit themselves to one racing game
also with what you said to initialv... most of the techniques you put in there cant actually be done that actually have an effect, for instance feint does nothing in v4 as apposed to v3/v2/v1
the only ones which actually would do something are
Throttle control
Brake control
Drift cancel
Accel off
and even then your still wrong, accel control really has no part in v4, any part that needs the accelerator is when its fully pressed down
brake control???wtf is that...only need for brakes in this game is on a few corners to stop some understeer and to PC
drift cancel? dont you mean understeer cancel? which effectivly IS penalty cancel
and accel off is only used on a few corners
and theres no use posting techniques on another video game in this forum because this IS a initial d forum

I don't feel like debating over this. ermm2.gif

I already know pretty much which technique is for what kind of corner, I already posted the basic techniques I use for any kind of car racing and no, drift cancel isn't penalty cancel...

What's done is done!

Since your not interested over my techniques then please stop ranting over them or contribute by showing off your own.

Thank you, good night, debate closed. whistling.gif
BDDEE@
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 02:45 AM

IDW Goldmember

its not a debate, your just saying stupid techniques which have no effect and techniques that apply to other games/real life
and i didn't even say anything about techs i use
the 'basic' techniques you use for car racing don't work in AS4
so there is really no point in posting them in this forum is there?
onisama
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 06:02 AM

IDW Member

QUOTE (BDDEE@ @ Today at 2:45 AM)
its not a debate, your just saying stupid techniques which have no effect and techniques that apply to other games/real life
and i didn't even say anything about techs i use
the 'basic' techniques you use for car racing don't work in AS4
so there is really no point in posting them in this forum is there?

Will you stop ranting over this or should I ask an admin to intervene?
DamienWolf
  Posted: Nov 5 2007, 06:38 AM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

Onisama stop posting stuff that will only misdirect new people in the end. There is no end to people asking what a PC or wall rape is now we have to have an endless supply of people who are gonna ask when they can "throttle control", "clutch kick", etc.

I understand these techniques you've mentioned since I used them in BG4 and in RL but damn it we are in the IDAS4 section and you're posting in the techs and terms thread. In the end you'll just be confusing even more people. You'd be surprised at how many newbies scan the threads for stuff. If they see a "clutch kick" or "heel and toe" somewhere, we will never hear the end of the questions in the future.

Throttle control does not work. Yes, I've used it in Ver3 but it doesnt work in Ver4. Finished.

Stop this bickering, issue is done.
shadow_z3r0
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 08:59 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 20,944

every thread is hilarious when you see someone bickering about something not relevant in the game.

clutch kick ftw. XD
onisama
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 09:02 AM

IDW Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDPjoymiA00&NR=1

good akagi DH(downhill) line with a FT(fully tuned) AE86 (Toyota Trueno 86 Gt-Apex)

might as well, post videos of only good IDAS4(Initial d arcade stage 4)...
shadow_z3r0
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 09:16 AM

IDW Prime Member

QUOTE (onisama @ Today at 9:02 AM)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDPjoymiA00&NR=1

good akagi DH(downhill) line with a FT(fully tuned) AE86 (Toyota Trueno 86 Gt-Apex)

might as well, post videos of only good IDAS4(Initial d arcade stage 4)...

dude.. there's a video thread for a reason.. dry.gif
RB26TT
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 11:39 AM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 27,332

Hi guys im billy.my game name is RB26TT i always at sungei wang,usually go to times square.sunway,genting,..if im not mistaken.many ppl sure familiar with this card name.nice to meet u all pro's here..seen many ppl pro's at playing this game.teach me how to play okie..^^ thx.
onisama
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 02:40 PM

IDW Member

QUOTE (shadow_z3r0 @ Today at 9:16 AM)
dude.. there's a video thread for a reason.. dry.gif

there is?! blink.gif

omfg I give up... I guess I didn't take my time to check every existing thread in this forum, read each posts that they contain and analyse each and every detail....

btw I'm being sarcastic, just checked the stickied post your video... you guys are worse than bureaucrats... I'll show you a finger but I guess you'lle just tell me to post it in a specific thread...

@RB26TT - watch it, maybe there's a introduction thread somewhere... you might be spanked...

@ any admin or mod - ban/delete my account, I'm not coming back... Too many jerks for my taste...
DamienWolf
  Posted: Nov 5 2007, 03:43 PM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

QUOTE (onisama @ Today at 6:40 AM)
there is?! blink.gif

omfg I give up... I guess I didn't take my time to check every existing thread in this forum, read each posts that they contain and analyse each and every detail....

btw I'm being sarcastic, just checked the stickied post your video... you guys are worse than bureaucrats... I'll show you a finger but I guess you'lle just tell me to post it in a specific thread...

@RB26TT - watch it, maybe there's a introduction thread somewhere... you might be spanked...

@ any admin or mod - ban/delete my account, I'm not coming back... Too many jerks for my taste...

LOLOLOL!!

awww... boo hoo... members stomp on my widdle toes...

you didnt have to check on every EXISTING thread. You just had to check the stickies... *sighs*

It's called putting everything in order. You waltz in here all smart and full of "clutch kick" and you think you're even helping anybody?

Yeah there's a thread for your "finger" post. Its called "Up yours".

@Topic:

There are some stuff that I will edit about the in-to-in line. Something that I discovered while hitting 2'47 flat on Tsukuba OB and 2'48 flat on Tsukuba IB. I'm still confirming it by trying stuff out but I wont post it till I get to tune my R32.

@RB26TT:

Welcome and there is a welcome thread although its in the community section, still its nice for new people to actually post they're new instead of acting like people who know what they're talking about when they dont. Important stuff are stickied (this makes it easier unless you're some 4 year old kid.) and hope you have fun. happy.gif
RB26TT
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 09:00 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 27,332

QUOTE (DamienWolf @ Today at 3:43 PM)
LOLOLOL!!

awww... boo hoo... members stomp on my widdle toes...

you didnt have to check on every EXISTING thread. You just had to check the stickies... *sighs*

It's called putting everything in order. You waltz in here all smart and full of "clutch kick" and you think you're even helping anybody?

Yeah there's a thread for your "finger" post. Its called "Up yours".

@Topic:

There are some stuff that I will edit about the in-to-in line. Something that I discovered while hitting 2'47 flat on Tsukuba OB and 2'48 flat on Tsukuba IB. I'm still confirming it by trying stuff out but I wont post it till I get to tune my R32.

@RB26TT:

Welcome and there is a welcome thread although its in the community section, still its nice for new people to actually post they're new instead of acting like people who know what they're talking about when they dont. Important stuff are stickied (this makes it easier unless you're some 4 year old kid.) and hope you have fun. happy.gif

woo onisama,chill out,jerks are meant to be jerks.well

sorry i post it here,nice to meet u all.
KeNgai_rcrZero
Posted: Nov 6 2007, 03:57 AM

Reigning and Defending

Member No.: 625

QUOTE (onisama @ Yesterday at 2:40 PM)
there is?! blink.gif

...told ya, get used to it laugh.gif
?wha?
Posted: Nov 6 2007, 04:59 AM

In sexy black'n gold :D

Member No.: 5,914

QUOTE (onisama @ Today at 9:40 AM)
there is?! blink.gif

@onisama

*points down to sig*

please click on those two links

no-one here discriminates until proven otherwise. those two threads are show what happens when you become lets say.... aggravating towards the community as a whole

@RB26TT

Welcome to the boards, and please post in the community section for formal intros, though being nice and polite upfront does help biggrin.gif

@topic

Would you guys reckon that starting to drift into a corner (by using brake) going out-in help tighten lines for battle? It seems to work well for me cause it effectively boxes the opponent, and the wall does the rest tongue.gif
shadow_z3r0
Posted: Nov 6 2007, 05:28 AM

IDW Prime Member

QUOTE (onisama @ Yesterday at 2:40 PM)
there is?! blink.gif

man.. some people just can't get enough of themselves.... pinch2.gif
kravhen
Posted: Nov 12 2007, 11:35 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 21,221

ITS CONFIRMED.

I used Clutch Kick today and it works!
Nice!
shadow_z3r0
Posted: Nov 13 2007, 06:00 AM

IDW Prime Member

QUOTE (kravhen @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM)
ITS CONFIRMED.

Nice!

are you being sarcastic? shifty2.gif

sorry i'm slow.. sad.gif
Drift_King1
Posted: Nov 14 2007, 04:55 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 27,411

QUOTE (DamienWolf @ Sep 18 2007, 09:49 PM)
Anyway, if any of you have something to contribute just post it in this thread if I think its effective enough to be used I will add it to my post and give you credit too.

I think I may have one. You can call it whatever you want but to do it you will need to do a PC right as you are turning and do an old eraser. In doing so, the car will become EVEN MORE slippery and make the turn quite easily.

CAUTION:If you do this method correctly, DON'T TURN TOO HARD!!! Or else you will be raped by the wall... pinch2.gif
echizenryoma
Posted: Nov 14 2007, 05:00 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 25,572

QUOTE (kravhen @ Nov 12 2007, 11:35 PM)
ITS CONFIRMED.

Nice!

Can u even read?=.=
Only PC!! PC!!! Works in IDAS4...
Not toe-heeling...
Or clutch kick....
Dun even bother trying TST=.=

@drift_king1 : common tech... but nice to see u contribute^^

This post has been edited by echizenryoma on Nov 14 2007, 05:00 PM
Drift_King1
Posted: Nov 14 2007, 05:06 PM

IDW Jr. Member

QUOTE (Drift_King1 @ Today at 4:55 PM)
I think I may have one. You can call it whatever you want but to do it you will need to do a PC right as you are turning and do an old eraser. In doing so, the car will become EVEN MORE slippery and make the turn quite easily.

CAUTION:If you do this method correctly, DON'T TURN TOO HARD!!! Or else you will be raped by the wall... pinch2.gif

Anyone want to go ahead and try it?
echizenryoma
Posted: Nov 14 2007, 05:11 PM

IDW Prime Member

QUOTE (Drift_King1 @ Today at 5:06 PM)
Anyone want to go ahead and try it?

Been used all over the world=.=
It is a technique to keep to ur line without drifting outwards=.=
More like keeping to the linner line and using PC to stick close to it...

And...
Eraser DOESNT WORK..
PC DOES...

Drift_King1
Posted: Nov 14 2007, 05:40 PM

IDW Jr. Member

QUOTE (echizenryoma @ Today at 5:11 PM)
And...
Eraser DOESNT WORK..
PC DOES...

I don't know about you, but whenever I do it my way, I get a more slippery drift.
echizenryoma
Posted: Nov 14 2007, 05:55 PM

IDW Prime Member

QUOTE (Drift_King1 @ Today at 5:40 PM)
I don't know about you, but whenever I do it my way, I get a more slippery drift.

U get a more slippery drift coz u gear down=.=
In that way-.-
U lose too much spd-_-
PC with suffice...
There is no need to get a super drifty drift in IDAS4-.-
The more u drift the more u lose spd...
Drift_King1
Posted: Nov 14 2007, 06:02 PM

IDW Jr. Member

QUOTE (echizenryoma @ Today at 5:55 PM)
U get a more slippery drift coz u gear down=.=
In that way-.-
U lose too much spd-_-
PC with suffice...
There is no need to get a super drifty drift in IDAS4-.-
The more u drift the more u lose spd...

I guess you win... chair.gif
BDDEE@
Posted: Nov 15 2007, 12:48 AM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (echizenryoma @ Today at 11:11 AM)
Eraser DOESNT WORK..
PC DOES...

5i4o works happy.gif
lol and you can use eraser... however it doesn't work the same
v3 = done before corner...increases turning angle of car
v4 = done start of corner or half way...cancels understeer HOWEVER PC is more efficient and faster
cuz of the gearing down in v4 if you eraser enough you lose enough speed that you wont be entering the corner to fast to get understeer , however this method IS slower than PC
PC over all other techs so really don't bother using eraser unless you are mucking around

5 Pages  1 2 3 4 5