Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing move - Rage your dream

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,285  ·  Replies: 5 
> PSP, new playstation...
volcom9volt
    Posted: Aug 10 2003, 12:14 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 615

i think one of the best systems that will b made is the future is the PSP (Playstation Portable)i saw the previews 4 it and the makers say it will be rechargeable and that the graphics are none less that that of the PS.Look 4 this new system when it hits the stores.
Toshi
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 08:13 PM

Crash Test Dummy

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 309

man it wont hit store till 2005...oh yeah there are no official screens or hardware shown to the public yet...all there is are specs on a piece of paper....reason to buy:gran turismo P and ff7-2...two of the best announced titles...but stil no screens
volcom9volt
  Posted: Aug 10 2003, 09:33 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 615

yea true,,i have the disc that has all the specs on it tho...its a guy explaining all its features and stuff in sumwut of a tutorial..but even if it comes out later on..it will b good
flipracer
Posted: Sep 19 2003, 08:34 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 673

well yea its sounds good..but...good luck tryin to order/buy it...if its as good as they say it is..id say sales will be like the ps2..maybe even worse...
Evolution
Posted: Sep 20 2003, 04:03 AM

Moo!!

Member No.: 657

If its coming 2005 I would get my PS3 first see if i have money left over than get this psp hanheld. I heard to buy games you need a memoy stick or something like that and you go to a store and download to that stick to get a game. I read is OPM.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
driftFD
Posted: Sep 20 2003, 09:15 AM

Jesus is my homeboy...

Member No.: 549

I bet it's gonna be really expensive tho, like 199.99 canadian is my guess. I dont think that thats worth it to play Gran Turismo on the go IMO.