Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS1) Ace - Breakin' Out

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

33 Pages  1 2 3 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 218,782  ·  Replies: 824 
> So what anime are you currently watching?
RalliKai
  Posted: Sep 1 2012, 08:05 AM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 3,607

I'm currently running through Blue Gender which never really hit off with alot of people from my understanding. First watched some episodes in the early 2000s but never watched the series in its entirety.

Also watching Sword Art Online and have been re-watching episodes of Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 from time to time.
Orisue
Posted: Sep 2 2012, 02:27 PM

The Lurker Kitty

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,618

Re watching Lucky Star,Tenchi, and Azumanga Daioh
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Nerubian
Posted: Sep 2 2012, 03:14 PM

Living in the woods when it's raining in the dark.

Member No.: 36,931

List of anime series that I want to watch...
  • C3
  • Accel World
  • Sword Art Online
  • Fate/Zero
  • Mirai Nikki
  • All stages of Initial D
  • Carnival Phantasm
  • Hidan no Aria
  • Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
  • Black Rock Shooter
  • One Piece
  • Angel Beats!

derp.gif

This post has been edited by Nerubian on Sep 3 2012, 02:19 PM
r3d$unz
Posted: Sep 4 2012, 07:35 AM

GRRRR...YO! Apachai daio~!!

Member No.: 1,533

The only 2 new anime of the past seasons I'm currently keeping up with is Sword Art Online and Accel World, nothing else has really caught my interest. I thought that Campione and Famiglia might do it, but I just wasn't a fan of either.
Tessou
Posted: Sep 6 2012, 06:43 AM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

I don't watch new stuff anymore because very little of the new crop really interests me.

However, in anticipation of the Berserk movies coming stateside in a few months, Cecilia and I went and watched the entire anime series over the past week. smile.gif

I also honored it by setting up my character in Dragon's Dogma with Griffith's armor.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Hito
Posted: Sep 6 2012, 07:32 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 30,208

At the moment I'm watching Space Brothers. Premise might sound dull but it has a rather good story. And a great sense of humour.
Tuskano
Posted: Sep 8 2012, 02:51 AM

IDW Supremo Member

Member No.: 38,740

Right now it is Moretsu Pirates... pretty cool story and the artwork is very good. I forget how I first found it, but I am suprised I have yet to watch this.
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Sep 16 2012, 10:42 AM

Patient Zero

Member No.: 37,947

At this moment, I am watching:
  • Sword Art Online
  • Space Brothers
  • Gundam Seed
  • Macross
  • Initial D (duh)

Nothing that exciting since I can't handle too many series at one time. I get confused and I often just drop them since I don't have the time or the patience to watch them. I really want to watch CODE:BREAKER though, sounds interesting. There are also a few other shows I kinda want to marathon through but I forget at the moment. derp.gif
kou yuuzhen
Posted: Sep 24 2012, 07:46 AM

Point Guard

Member No.: 33,736

Currently watching Kingdom and Kuroko no Basuke. However I still prefer the manga for KnB.... Although there will not be any basketball manga/anime that can beat Slam Dunk, at least for some time.

Been watching To Aru Majutsu up to Episode 5, not sure if I should continue. The action scenes are cool, but some characters annoy me to no end.
Kelvin
Posted: Sep 24 2012, 08:35 PM

!

Member No.: 24,344

QUOTE (THE_HONDA_CG2 @ Sep 16 2012, 10:42 AM)
At this moment, I am watching:

• Sword Art Online
  • Space Brothers
  • Gundam Seed
  • Macross
  • Initial D (duh)

You gotta watch Gundam 00 after SEED (If you haven't see it). It is one of the better Gundam series (to me at least). And the 3 major world powers in Gundam 00 somehow mirrors our world.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Sep 25 2012, 12:00 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

00 was Gundam Wing, though (for one season anyway)... I dunno, if I had to label a Gundam series with 'better' I'd have to put that label on 0083 or 08th MS Team. cool.gif
Kelvin
Posted: Sep 25 2012, 07:07 PM

!

Member No.: 24,344

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Today, 12:00 AM)
00 was Gundam Wing, though (for one season anyway)... I dunno, if I had to label a Gundam series with 'better' I'd have to put that label on 0083 or 08th MS Team. cool.gif

I couldn't say much about 0083 or 8th MS Team; mainly because I only watched from Wing onward. UC-wise I did enjoy Char's counterattack.
RalliKai
  Posted: Sep 26 2012, 06:19 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 3,607

I never really followed Seed and I gave up on 00 sometime in the middle of the whole series. As much as I may dislike Wing, I enjoyed it more than 00. Maybe that's just nostalgia talking since it was my first exposure to the Gundam franchise.

I'd still rate 8th MS Team as my favorite with 0083 being up there aswell. UC > all other timelines. cool.gif
r3d$unz
Posted: Sep 26 2012, 10:45 AM

Decided to give Campione a chance... And even though there are extremely...awkward moments I'm slowly beginning to get into the story and enjoy it. Definitely not the best I've seen of this season but entertaining enough.
Killah Jamez
Posted: Oct 3 2012, 08:24 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 38,844

Kuroko no basket
ID
Blood c but its not doing for me so far
Golgo 13
Monster
Blue exorcist
Nerubian
Posted: Oct 3 2012, 08:38 AM

I'm watching Seitokai Yakuindomo now. I already watched 8 episodes last night because it's so damn crazy. The sad thing is that the series only have 13 episodes. I hope there will be a second season anytime.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Oct 3 2012, 02:33 PM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (Nerubian @ 5 hours, 55 minutes ago)
I'm watching Seitokai Yakuindomo now. I already watched 8 episodes last night because it's so damn crazy. The sad thing is that the series only have 13 episodes. I hope there will be a second season anytime.

They keep making OVAs, with the next one being in February. I think they're just killing time until a second season...

...unless they're pulling a Kiss x Sis and doing an entire second season through OVAs due to questionable content. Uhuhuhuhuhu. awesome.gif
kyonpalm
Posted: Oct 3 2012, 02:49 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

Gonna be watching quite a few shows this season. I saw the first ep of Shin-Sekai Yori, and that looks pretty good. Also just finished watching the fist ep of Wooser, which is just going to be a series of shorts. It's pretty good too, I like the style.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Nerubian
Posted: Oct 3 2012, 03:06 PM

Oh f*ck, I totally forgot those OVAs.
K3vin
Posted: Oct 3 2012, 04:45 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 27,178

- Sword Art Online (best anime at the moment even going into the novels)
- Oda Nobuna no Yabou (finishing it)
- Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II
- Rewatching 1st and 3rd stage Initial D (recently bought the sets)
- Few OVA's of various anime

Any anime some can recommend? That are similar to the ones mentioned? I'm trying to get into Accel World, just can't seem to get used to the MC.
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Oct 5 2012, 10:25 PM

Patient Zero

Member No.: 37,947

Well I just finished watching Gundam Seed. Needless to say I'm impressed; I kinda want to build the METEOR unit now. Is that bad? Anyhow, so what's next? Gundam 0083? I don't think I'll be able to invest myself in a long series like Gundam Seed Destiny any time soon because I have way too many other things to do. So I need something short. RECOMMENDATIONS MODE ENGAGE! awesome.gif
Nomake Wan
Posted: Oct 6 2012, 02:22 AM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (THE_HONDA_CG2 @ 3 hours, 56 minutes ago)
Well I just finished watching Gundam Seed. Needless to say I'm impressed; I kinda want to build the METEOR unit now. Is that bad? Anyhow, so what's next? Gundam 0083? I don't think I'll be able to invest myself in a long series like Gundam Seed Destiny any time soon because I have way too many other things to do. So I need something short. RECOMMENDATIONS MODE ENGAGE! awesome.gif

Destiny was good until episode 35, then it turned into some serious BS. If you're completionist then yeah, give it a watch, but otherwise...ehhh...eh. Watch up to episode 34 and consider it over. laugh2.gif

0083 was spectacular, as was 08th MS Team. Highly recommended, that. Definitely highly recommended. If you haven't seen Char's Counterattack or F91, there's that too. Oh, or the Zeta movies. Also good stuff.

As for the METEOR unit... How about this one? awesome.gif
kou yuuzhen
Posted: Oct 6 2012, 06:52 AM

Point Guard

Member No.: 33,736

Most of the ongoing anime that I watched have finished their runs, so currently I'm not following anything much. When is the next anime season? It's an irony that when you have so much time in the holidays, there is nothing to watch but during the busiest times of my semester I always have like 3-4 series to follow. sweatingbullets.gif
Nomake Wan
Posted: Oct 6 2012, 08:43 AM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (kou yuuzhen @ 1 hour, 50 minutes ago)
When is the next anime season?

It has already started. Shows from the fall season are already hitting the 'net. Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai being the best so far. Uhuhuhuhu.
r3d$unz
Posted: Oct 6 2012, 08:54 AM

Currently watching "K". its a little jumbled up but interesting regardless.

33 Pages  1 2 3 »