Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing (MF Ghost OST) Mega NRG Man - Red Light And Sex

Radio Podcast
• Subscribe to our radio podcast: RSS feeds (Does not work with iTunes currently)
• Direct download for the shows is archived here: Recorded Shows (Convenient if you do not want to use any RSS client)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

4 Pages  « 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 20,586  ·  Replies: 83 
> DJ Alastair, brining you the best and latest in trance
Alastair
  Posted: Jan 31 2010, 07:45 PM

SNTS

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 27,312

It is that time of the week again. and tonight im doing something pretty different. Tonight i will be playing some select tracks from the macross plus soundtracks. as well as psytrance artist's Azak Syndrom's debut CD Evolution.
Alastair
  Posted: Apr 4 2010, 06:30 PM

SNTS

Hello listeners! I have been on a small hiatus but starting tonight at 9:00pm PST im back with new music..but no microphone but who cares. i Don't know what to play so tonight is a open night where I will play almost anything i can find execpt for eurobeat, sorry folks.
Möbius
Posted: Apr 6 2010, 07:08 AM

IDW Top Poster

Member No.: 3,524

I missed this show as well... >_<

( What am I talking about, I miss most shows sad.gif ).
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Alastair
  Posted: May 29 2010, 07:51 PM

SNTS

To any listener's of my radio show I am glad to report that I will be back on my regular time slot of 9:00pm PST on Sunday and Monday nights! i know exactly what im playing tomorrow night and monday night! So please tune in tomorrow you do NOT want to miss this show!

EDIT:: Show is canceled tonight, got a family dinner to go to so please tune in tomorrow at 9:00 pm Pacific standard time for tomorrows show, which will feature some new trance and electro from such artist as Komytea and Deadmau5

This post has been edited by Alastair on May 30 2010, 01:20 PM
Alastair
  Posted: Apr 29 2011, 12:47 PM

SNTS

Hey there everyone this is Alastair~ Your most likely wondering where i have been since my last radioshow! Well let me tell you, i have been working, living, and attending school at SF state to get my degree in music! Now since my first semester is pretty much done this only means one thing! Time for the show to go back on!! I missed all of my listeners and all the people in IRC chat! That means you NomakeWan And PikachuFragger and that crazy XDNX dude.
Alastair
  Posted: Jan 27 2012, 09:51 PM

SNTS

Hey there everyone...i hate to say it but sadly, i will not be doing anymore shows. I had fun on the air but it's time to move on to REAL radioshows and podcasts.
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Jan 27 2012, 09:56 PM

Patient Zero

Member No.: 37,947

What! Alastair! Don't do this to me! I haven't even gotten the chance to listen to one of your shows yet! Please, just do one more before you go! ohmy.gif
Alastair
  Posted: Jan 27 2012, 09:59 PM

SNTS

I no longer have winamp and shoutcast doesn't function with Windows Vista
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jan 28 2012, 01:02 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (Alastair @ 3 hours, 3 minutes ago)
I no longer have winamp and shoutcast doesn't function with Windows Vista

Shoutcast functions perfectly with Vista and Windows 7. If I had to guess, however, I'd guess that you mean that the "Push to Talk" button doesn't adjust the microphone volume. You'd be right, it's a known bug listed right on the wiki which they're working on. However, that volume can be adjusted through the Vista/7 audio panel easily.

I mean, I've done my shows on Vista/7 since I built this computer in... 2009? 2008? I forget.

But since you're moving on to real radio shows and real podcasts, I can't really argue. smile.gif Enjoy yourself!
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project

4 Pages  « 2 3 4