Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing (Wangan Midnight OST) Voice of S30Z

Views: 14,026  ·  Replies: 4 
> Initial D Perfect Shift Online Spring 2014
Initial D World
    Posted: Dec 12 2013, 05:01 AM

IDW Facebook Fanpage

Group: Staff
Member No.: 37,931

UPDATE: http://initiald-perfectshift.jp

Good news for fans with a Nintendo 3DS, Sega is developing a game called 頭文字D パーフェクトシフト ONLINE "Initial D Perfect Shift Online" for the handheld game console.

According to our source, the multi-player game will be free to download and players can pay for additional upgrades and items. So far it is confirmed that Takumi Fujiwara with his AE86 and Ryousuke Takahashi with his FC3S will be available for player to choose in the game. As far as maps are concerned, only Akina and Akagi are confirmed at the time.

Initial D Perfect Shift Online will be released in Spring 2014. Stay tuned for more details.

| Edit |
Please note that Nintendo 3DS is region-locked. This game will most likely only work with the Japanese version of the 3DS unless we get a localized edition of the game. sad.gif

| Sources |
» 『頭文字D パーフェクトシフト ONLINE』“秋名のハチロク”の最速伝説がニンテンドー3DSでいま始まる!| http://famitsu.com/news/201312/12044706.html
» Initial D Perfect Shift Online Game Heads to 3DS | http://4NN.cx/139595

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1400 x 1277. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
Shirogane
Posted: Dec 12 2013, 11:39 AM

SCREEEEEEECHING INTENSIFIES

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 17,722

> Shitendo 3DS
user posted image
jbeavis100
Posted: Dec 15 2013, 11:56 PM

IDW God Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,847

Oh god I hope this comes out in the states. If not.. I may be importing a jpn 3DS. I really really really really want this.
BOZZ
Posted: Oct 27 2014, 08:13 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,414

I've been meaning to post something about this game since I've recently come across it on gaming news sites. From reports it seems like this game is doing really well, at least in terms of total downloads, as it's hit half a million. It makes me wonder if they'll release this game on the iPhone and Android.
Falbere
Posted: Nov 4 2014, 07:23 AM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

Group: IDP Admin
Member No.: 43,254

QUOTE (BOZZ @ Oct 28 2014, 12:13 PM)
I've been meaning to post something about this game since I've recently come across it on gaming news sites. From reports it seems like this game is doing really well, at least in terms of total downloads, as it's hit half a million. It makes me wonder if they'll release this game on the iPhone and Android.

We have drift spirits anyway...
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums