Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing (Wangan Midnight OST) Atalanta

Important Rules
NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 4,406  ·  Replies: 26 
> My wallet is getting thinner lately...., you're more beautiful when you're fat...
Nero
Posted: Nov 22 2005, 10:24 PM

Bow down to the King!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,140

You know he won't do a freegame day again right?

He lost more money than he made with us last time, we were arriving in the morning, and staying all day long.... plus noone else entered except maybe 5 to 10 person for 10 minutes. He won't lose money like that again, such a jerlk manager...
M3D1C
Posted: Nov 23 2005, 04:51 PM

Minister Of Health

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,578

pssh, my arcade owner doesn't know how to run an arcade, every game is like 7-10 years old, with the exception of tekken5 and IDv3. Its a "nickle" arcade wich, is ok for OLDER games but come on, Tekken5 has an ok price of 40 cents a play, but IDv3 is a dollar, that totally negates the nickel part of that arcade. :/ and you only get 3 wins against other people before your kicked off. Our owner sucks.

2 Pages  1 2