Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Nothing Can Live Forever

Radio Podcast
• Subscribe to our radio podcast: RSS feeds (Does not work with iTunes currently)
• Direct download for the shows is archived here: Recorded Shows (Convenient if you do not want to use any RSS client)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 5,651  ·  Replies: 9 
> yesterdays idw movie night
TakumiEight-Six
  Posted: Apr 3 2010, 07:16 AM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,064

idk who else watched the movie that idw played last night but it was pretty good idk if their going to do it again but if they do,they should play the 3rd stage movie,or the live action movie,or something else idk......
Möbius
Posted: Apr 3 2010, 07:20 AM

IDW Top Poster

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 3,524

Haha, I was going link and/or merge, Perry pulled a ninja on me. laugh.gif

Edit :

Here we go : https://idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=40657 wink2.gif

This post has been edited by Apex Carver on Apr 3 2010, 07:21 AM
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Nomake Wan
Posted: Apr 3 2010, 01:26 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (TakumiEight-Six @ 6 hours, 10 minutes ago)
idk who else watched the movie that idw played last night but it was pretty good idk if their going to do it again but if they do,they should play the 3rd stage movie,or the live action movie,or something else idk......

"Something else idk," sure. 3rd Stage I probably won't bother playing until it's released here in the USA, at which point I can play the dub. Live-action... well I have it sure, but eh... we'll see. If other people wanna see it, I'll consider it for another movie night. For now, be sure to vote in the poll!
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
TakumiEight-Six
  Posted: Apr 4 2010, 07:37 PM

IDW Full Member

ok good choice for the last one that movie was really good,do you remember the name?
Nomake Wan
Posted: Apr 4 2010, 08:36 PM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (TakumiEight-Six @ 59 minutes, 1 seconds ago)
ok good choice for the last one that movie was really good,do you remember the name?

Remember the name of what? If you mean the name of the movie I showed on Friday, it's SUMMER WARS.
junetrish024
Posted: Apr 6 2010, 05:21 PM

The 5a.m.-coffee-drinking- Evo.IV-driver

Member No.: 20,298

Mind if I ask how can I join in watching some IDW movies nights?
Drew
Posted: Apr 6 2010, 07:03 PM

Bought not Built

Member No.: 12,733

someone's gotta play any (or all) of the three Police Story movies one of these days...so awesome. I'd do it if I had a better computer, but sadly I cannot. sad.gif
Nomake Wan
Posted: Apr 7 2010, 01:54 AM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (junetrish024 @ 8 hours, 32 minutes ago)
Mind if I ask how can I join in watching some IDW movies nights?

Option 1 (Preferred): Hop onto IDW's IRC channel! It's #IDW on irc.rizon.net. It's where all of us who watch the show hang out, and are more than willing to give out the link to the stream in case you forget it (well unless you've been watching for weeks, then we pick on you for forgetting). The bonus is if you do it this way, you can talk with everyone as you watch in an environment that supports /ignore for individual users. Can't do that with your integrated TV/Chat stream websites! wink2.gif

Option 2: If you're not social or for some unfathomable reason can't use IRC, you can just go open the following link using VLC, WMP or MPC-HC. Please note that this link is DEAD unless a movie is being aired, so don't try to open it when there's nothing on, nothing will happen. This is why it's best to go with #1. In any case, here's the link to the video stream.

CODE
http://idforums.net:8002

Or if your player requires a file, try this link instead.

CODE
http://idforums.net:8002/listen.pls

That's it. Movie Night, if hosted by me, is every other Friday at 11 PM Pacific Standard Time. That's not this Friday, as this Friday's show is a radio show instead. NEXT Friday.

See you there!
TakumiEight-Six
  Posted: Apr 7 2010, 10:15 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Apr 4 2010, 08:36 PM)
Remember the name of what? If you mean the name of the movie I showed on Friday, it's SUMMER WARS.

oh thanks Nomake Wan, i asked because im going to try and find it on dvd,is it a rare movie to come by?
Nomake Wan
Posted: Apr 8 2010, 03:09 AM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (TakumiEight-Six @ 4 hours, 54 minutes ago)
oh thanks Nomake Wan, i asked because im going to try and find it on dvd,is it a rare movie to come by?

Don't bother getting it on DVD. For one, it hasn't been released outside Japan except as a crappy bootleg, so don't bother. Just download the bluray rip instead for now, waiting for it to be officially released elsewhere so you can buy it officially. There's a thread for SUMMER WARS over in the Anime & Manga section, start there.