Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Takumi Shouri!

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a topic. Posting a repeated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Advertising without any actual participation in the forums is consider spamming. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
• Post Initial D / Automotive related merchandise here. Unrelated threads will be locked and the topic starter could receive a verbal warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,507  ·  Replies: 2 
> Bunta Fujiwara's technical theory
streetstyle
  Posted: Jul 10 2021, 10:04 AM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,169

So found this tshirt (and lost the auction) on tshirt which stated the text said it was Bunta Fujiwara's technical theory...ive tried to peice together the text and translate (using online tools), which is terrible!!

Anyone able to help give a more cohesive translation???

I make it myself. ..

It's not something that you can learn by being taught. Technique is that kind of thing. Still, I kept running without being discouraged. Nine were useless, but I tried 10 of the ideas I came up with.

If I went to a pass that I couldn't think of the system, I would jump out of my bed even at night, and the only thing I could think of was running. I was attacking Akina, too. When I was running, I had no choice but to think about run results.

How can the car be managed as expected?

It ’s only 2-3 days

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: unknown. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
wasdessty
Posted: Jul 10 2021, 02:41 PM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 51,295

This is cool.
Meteor
Posted: Jul 28 2021, 02:19 AM

Were you expecting something else?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 20,929

The text is written vertically, right-to-left. Here's a proper translation.
Driving technique ain't something you pick up in just 2 or 3 days. What it takes to get a car moving exactly the way you want... You only learn that by thinking and driving over and over. Back when I was still racing, I tore through Akina even in my dreams. Asleep or awake, the one thought on my mind was always just driving. And if I ever had the slightest idea, I'd even jump out of bed in the dead of night to try it on the pass. Sure did try everything, up to wild stuff that defied all common sense. I'd have 10 ideas and 9 out of those wouldn't be any good, but I stayed motivated and kept driving. It ain't something I can just tell you and have stick. You gotta work on it yourself...