Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing (WMMT3 OST) Wanna Try One Last Time

Radio Podcast
• Subscribe to our radio podcast: RSS feeds (Does not work with iTunes currently)
• Direct download for the shows is archived here: Recorded Shows (Convenient if you do not want to use any RSS client)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 11,447  ·  Replies: 32 
> DJ T3550U, Pounding at your heart with the fist of God.
Tessou
  Posted: Jan 24 2010, 01:22 AM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

Not at all. The only thing missing from this show was a microphone because it somehow magically finds itself in the trunk of my car whenever I need it. My schedule permits me to do a show next saturday (and sunday AND monday) night indefinitely.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
BOZZ
Posted: Jan 24 2010, 03:32 AM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,414

Cool! I will be sure to tune in next week... I was just surprised to see you doing a show... It seemed random with no announcement in advance... It took me by surprise... smile.gif
Möbius
Posted: Jan 24 2010, 09:59 AM

IDW Top Poster

Member No.: 3,524

Great and I was at work... sad.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Tessou
  Posted: Jan 24 2010, 10:06 AM

Group Icon

QUOTE (BOZZ @ 6 hours, 34 minutes ago)
Cool! I will be sure to tune in next week... I was just surprised to see you doing a show... It seemed random with no announcement in advance... It took me by surprise... smile.gif

There was an announcement in the IRC room as there was a bit of a crowd in there last night. I put up another announcement in this thread as I was setting up the show, so there was warning, just the radio subforum is so rarely looked at that I don't think anybody caught it until it was too late.

Last night was a three-ish hour show that consisted of rock tracks, followed by some old (somewhat rare) Eurobeat as we were having a lengthy conversation about it in the IRC during the show. I don't expect there to be joint shows in that aspect considering most people are tired of the constant Eurobeat that plays when a DJ isn't on the air.

For the next show, expect more rock and EIGHTIES. I will be more prudent about requests, since I will have the usual programs installed on this new compy by then.
Möbius
Posted: Jan 24 2010, 10:24 AM

IDW Top Poster

Member No.: 3,524

More eighties music is always a good thing. Welcome back, Tesso!
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
BOZZ
Posted: Jan 24 2010, 10:35 AM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

QUOTE (Tessō @ 28 minutes, 53 seconds ago)
There was an announcement in the IRC room as there was a bit of a crowd in there last night. I put up another announcement in this thread as I was setting up the show, so there was warning, just the radio subforum is so rarely looked at that I don't think anybody caught it until it was too late.

Last night was a three-ish hour show that consisted of rock tracks, followed by some old (somewhat rare) Eurobeat as we were having a lengthy conversation about it in the IRC during the show. I don't expect there to be joint shows in that aspect considering most people are tired of the constant Eurobeat that plays when a DJ isn't on the air.

For the next show, expect more rock and EIGHTIES. I will be more prudent about requests, since I will have the usual programs installed on this new compy by then.

So same time, same day? I'm looking forward to it!
Tessou
  Posted: Jan 24 2010, 10:41 AM

Group Icon

Not sure on the time JUST yet. I gotta work things out to make sure I'm not butting in on the other DJs' times.
Alastair
Posted: Jan 24 2010, 02:20 PM

SNTS

Member No.: 27,312

I am still holding the sunday night slot hostage if your cool with it tessou.

2 Pages  1 2