Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Mr. M - Be The One

Important Rules
user posted imageNOTE : All pinned topics were replaced by one main topic that links to important topics. Check that topic out first before starting a new one. Please read the thread (Competition) - General Rules before making a challenge topic. All challenge threads must adhere to the example challenge format. All competitions are based on a honor system, lying about your lap times could earn you an actual warning. Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums. Any inflammatory comments, flaming and flame baiting will not be tolerated. Violators will be issued an actual warning. These forums are for friendly competitions.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 12,607  ·  Replies: 4 
> (Competition) - General Rules, Read this before you start a challenge.
Perry
  Posted: Mar 19 2003, 05:49 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

These are the community rules, and anyone found in violation of them will be warned. Further violation will result in a ban,
  • This Challenge is based on the "honor system". Lying about your lap times will ruin the integrity of the whole community and the Challenge will cease to be fun. Also, if you have a camera or webcam and the ability to post an undoctored picture of your times, please do so.

• Posts to the Challenge must adhere to the this format.

• Please post the full names of the cars, the correct / current horsepower, and the full time (to the thousandth of a second).

• No wall contact is allowed. There must be at least two tires on the track (or directly above the track in the case of a tire getting airborne) at all times. The track includes the rumble strips and sidewalks if present. Generally, if it wouldn't go on a license test, it won't go here.

• You should also keep a record of your car's settings that were used during the event. (just in case others are curious)

• Those who accept the Challenge will post their times as comments on the originator's entry. Don't be discouraged if you accept the Challenge and can't beat the other Challengers' times. Just do the best you can, and post up whatever you managed to run. Not everyone will be able to beat everyone else. Without everyone's participation, this Challenge won't work, and it's the thrill of competition that makes the Challenge fun!

• Please keep flaming to a minimum. It's understood that a competition like this will likely invoke angry feelings and possibly spur fierce rivalries, but please remember that it's just a friendly contest and we're all here to have some fun. Keep your wits about you and don't get carried away.
Thanks for your participation!

This post has been edited by Perry on Jul 17 2005, 01:47 PM
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Zangetsu
Posted: Aug 16 2004, 09:32 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,293

alrite thx for posting dat Perry
krazyndn411
Posted: Aug 17 2004, 02:42 PM

Still A Laker Fan

Member No.: 1,843

where have u been...its been posted for over a year now rolleyes.gif
Jayson
Posted: Dec 5 2004, 07:33 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 32

I guess I'll allow you to call him a twat. I know I would.
M3D1C
Posted: Dec 6 2004, 04:37 AM

Minister Of Health

Member No.: 2,578

QUOTE (Jayson @ Dec 5 2004, 07:33 PM)
I guess I'll allow you to call him a twat. I know I would.

where have YOU been? last post was 4 months ago rolleyes.gif