Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Holy Land Anthem

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

Ā» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,657  ·  Replies: 10 
> Legend Trilogy to Screen in US Theaters Feb 23
Seri
  Posted: Feb 7 2018, 05:23 AM

Quirks and Features of IDW
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,610

Thanks for the news CR.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2018...g-february-23rd
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
xiao
Posted: Feb 7 2018, 06:34 AM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

.. Just because I hate the ANN nerds that can't enjoy a fluff movie for what it is & don't know how to speak a lick of Japanese ~ I'mma go ahead & thumbs up this nationwide screening 👍 and go check it out if it comes to my city!user posted image
Seri
  Posted: Feb 7 2018, 06:56 AM

Group Icon

http://www.azolandpictures.com/initialdlegend/

Check for screenings here.
xiao
Posted: Feb 7 2018, 09:29 AM

moon bunny

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 720 x 100. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1920 x 1080. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1920 x 1080. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
Eternal Firebird
Posted: Feb 8 2018, 12:54 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,345

Didn't expect this news to happen, but holy crap Sentai made it happen. I'll look forward to see it in theaters when it hits Michigan.
xiao
Posted: Feb 8 2018, 03:03 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Eternal Firebird @ 2 hours, 8 minutes ago)
Didn't expect this news to happen, but holy crap Sentai made it happen. I'll look forward to see it in theaters when it hits Michigan.

It's gonna be in Japanese w/ subtitles which is rubbing a lot of people the wrong way ~ but if you can bear with the subs ~ and know a fair bit of Japanese or have already seen the films .. this is a no brainer imo!

I was really happy when DBZ Resurrection of Frieza hits theaters a couple of years ago .. I really wanna see more anime of the silver screen user posted image
Import_Lexus
Posted: Feb 12 2018, 05:52 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 22,550

Sentai is a weird company....

I just don't understand the point of paying money for voice actors to do an English DUB, but than use the Japanese voices for the theatrical release facepalm.gif

There goes my ticket...I'll just enjoy my Bluray release with the english dub.

Anyways, if they feel like throwing around money, I'd love for them to do a English Dub for Rin-ne so I can finally buy and enjoy it!

This post has been edited by Import_Lexus on Feb 12 2018, 05:59 PM
kafz
Posted: Feb 12 2018, 07:11 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 49,367

I know the movies aren't that good, I'm just really excited to see ID in theaters. I already bought tickets to all three movies.

Anyone wanna meet up in Vancouver, WA? Lol

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
xiao
  Posted: Feb 12 2018, 08:09 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (kafz @ 56 minutes, 20 seconds ago)
Anyone wanna meet up in Vancouver, WA? Lol

Must .. get on a plane .. buy flowers .. and meet up with prettiest girl in the world !! user posted image user posted image
Seri
  Posted: Feb 14 2018, 10:02 AM

Group Icon

QUOTE (Import_Lexus @ Feb 12 2018, 08:52 PM)
Sentai is a weird company....

I just don't understand the point of paying money for voice actors to do an English DUB, but than use the Japanese voices for the theatrical releaseĀ  facepalm.gif

There goes my ticket...I'll just enjoy my Bluray release with the english dub.

Anyways, if they feel like throwing around money, I'd love for them to do a English Dub for Rin-ne so I can finally buy and enjoy it!

That's because it's not Sentai. It's Azoland Pictures. They've 99% did subs in their screenings. Minus Sword Art Online (UGH), and Silent Voice. Two super mainstream things.

And two, what's to say Legend 3 is even done being dubbed?

Enjoy your new Keisuke. awesome.gif

This post has been edited by Seri on Feb 14 2018, 10:07 AM
xiao
Posted: Feb 14 2018, 10:43 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (xiao @ Feb 12 2018, 09:09 PM)
Must .. get on a plane .. buy flowers .. and meet up with prettiest girl in the world ~

.. I meant to say prettiest Takumi in the world !! user posted image ~ omg how embarrassing user posted image Takumi kafz is very pretty tho *shifty*