Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (IRC)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 11 unique listeners, playing Mega NRG Man - Supertonic Lady

Views: 1,234  ·  Replies: 5 
> Facebook Functions on IDW
Tessou
Posted: Aug 2 2011, 10:57 AM

IDW Prime Member
Group Icon

Group: CULTIST
Member No.: 12,263

If nobody has noticed (I know at least a few already have), there are now "Like" buttons at the top and bottom of thread pages, so you can show your approval of your favorite threads.

Perry, you'll find a picture of a Tessou brand summer sausage in your inbox very soon. wink2.gif
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Perry
Posted: Aug 2 2011, 12:40 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 1

A Tessou brand summer sausage you said? That is just unthinkable!

P.S. Yes, I am still trying to implement the multiple Like buttons for each individual post. Google+ will be next in line for implementation. However, I must be cautious when I throw these stuff on the forums as they might slow down the page load time and affect the browsing experience.
Alex
Posted: Aug 2 2011, 12:49 PM

OG Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 111

You could save yourself the nanoseconds of load time and probably skip the +1 buttons. G+ may have a trillion members but no one, at least not from my view, is really catching on to it.
Spaz
Posted: Aug 3 2011, 09:12 AM

Back in the saddle
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 30,193

QUOTE (Alex @ Yesterday, 3:49 PM)
You could save yourself the nanoseconds of load time and probably skip the +1 buttons. G+ may have a trillion members but no one, at least not from my view, is really catching on to it.

And at the same time, Facebook is outdated and bloated... It was so much better when it was exclusive.
Tessou
Posted: Aug 4 2011, 11:50 AM

IDW Prime Member
Group Icon

Group: CULTIST
Member No.: 12,263

You could say that about anything. IDW was "better" back when there weren't 15,000 members posting all the time in 2006. tongue.gif
cncfan
Posted: Aug 7 2011, 05:26 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,202

QUOTE (Alex @ Aug 2 2011, 12:49 PM)

There's a certain amount of people I know who are starting to like it more than Facebook. The only reason to why I wouldn't see G+ increase in size is if they keep the rule that you have to be 18 or older in association with your Gmail account. I don't feel like making a new email, hence why I haven't joined.