Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS1) Dave Rodgers - I Want To Feel

Important Rules
Buy the Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtrack to support IDW !!
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 4 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,964  ·  Replies: 0 
> Vegas Tournament for ID4
Timma
  Posted: May 2 2010, 10:10 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,489

First of... i am the manager @ gameworks Las Vegas. recently i have alot of local kids playing ID4. so i decided to run a tournament for everyone. i have done a test run single elimination style. w/ all stock cars/ no boost / random map of my chooseing. I had 2 tournaments already which is pretty simple. $5 buy-in
1st place - 75% of pot + $20 gamecard
2nd place - 25% of pot + $20 gamecard
3rd place - $20 gamecard

I been doin this for 2 months now and never really thought about bringing in people from the forums or neighboring city that dont have this. so just throwing this out there for anyone that wants to join the tournament or suggestions about the format. please post or email me. The tournament will be held the 1st saturday of every month. registration is 10am-12:30pm 1st round is @ 1pm.