Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 12 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Take Me Higher

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,696  ·  Replies: 4 
> Furious Finn, My first fan-fic try
TTH
  Posted: Aug 8 2008, 12:24 PM

IDW Regular Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,213

This is my first fan-fic so the quality may not be the best. And my english isn't not so good either.

4 A.M – Akina Downhill
Black-White Panda Trueno was doing it's delivery as usual, very fast. Corner was comming and you could hear how 11k revving 20v 4A-GE rudely revved near to it's redline and suddenly it tires started to scream and you could see how big 300mm Brembo's brakes were as red as red chili and how they were pushed to their limits. Then you heard how the driver made heel-toe downshift and how the 1.6 liter was animally revved at 11,000 rpm. But something was strange. Trueno's movements were different than yesterday. Was that another car than Fujiwara Tofushop's Hachi-Roku?

It was the dawn and whole city was waking up. Some real Project D fans were watching if their favourite driver Takumi-kun was delivering tofus. They were waiting Takumi and his 86 in the famous five-hairpins.

”There he comes!”
The 86's headlight showed up and fans were screaming becouse they thinked that they saw Takumi.
”Who the hell is that?” shouted Ryo, who was watching the driver od the Hachi-Roku
”Takumi or Bunta aren't that tall and his driving position was different than theirs. And he hold steering wheel differentely, like he was doing one-handed steer” said Daichi.
”He's cornering was fast. I think he was as fast as Takumi or even faster!” said Kusahiko, who was still in little panic. He thinked that who else can corner like that and in the same time has access to Fujiwara's Hachi-Roku.

4.21 A.M - Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Bunta heard how his creative peace-of-art was comming on the Green Shopping Street. He went outside and saw how his used ultimate downhill weapon was parked next to the shop. Drivers door opened and Bunta watched how tall black shadow hopped from Brides bucket seat and slammed the door.

"You did good job. Go to rest, tonight will be wild in Akina for all of the us" Bunta said.

Who that is? That will reveal in the next chapter, if you give comments and say if I did something wrong.

This post has been edited by TTH on Aug 10 2008, 04:46 AM
butterflybabe102
Posted: Aug 8 2008, 02:49 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 30,283

Well I'm not entirely an Initial D fan. grin2.gif But it was interesting. More details would help too. Like put in times of the day, the surroundings and other things. ^o^
Meteor
Posted: Aug 9 2008, 08:28 PM

Were you expecting something else?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 20,929

This interests me.

Also, whereas not being that good in English normally wrecks a fic, in this case it actually adds an unusual touch of humour. Keep it up smile.gif
DrIfTeRX305
Posted: Aug 10 2008, 05:48 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 4,713

Not bad. More details though, and remember to continue writing and do not rush your writing - take your time.
FinToy-83
Posted: Aug 10 2008, 11:51 PM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 14,568

my my.. yet another Finn stumbling into the world of fanfiction..

hyvää työtä, jatka samaan malliin. kiinnitä kuitenkin hiukan huomiota kielioppiin ja artikkeleihin.