Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Spock - The Fire's On Me

Radio Podcast
• Subscribe to our radio podcast: RSS feeds (Does not work with iTunes currently)
• Direct download for the shows is archived here: Recorded Shows (Convenient if you do not want to use any RSS client)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

7 Pages  1 2 3 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 21,108  ·  Replies: 173 
> DJ Eiji, Here comes a new challenger!!
Tetsuya Hikari
    Posted: Jul 6 2007, 03:12 AM

( ・ω・)

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 12,980

Hey everyone XD! I don't know how many of you actually tuned in while I was the DJ, but my session started at around 1:30 A.M. (Central time) and it ended about three minutes ago. So, I was on the mic for four hours and thirty minutes. I hope for the ones who DID tune in enjoyed the music that was being played happy.gif

I'll be playing after DJ Shithead (Dave Rodgers) and covering the later hours. Today, my session ended at around 4:00 A.M. Pacific time. I don't know if I'll DJ that long every weekday, but there's really no reason why I couldn't.

So, those of you who are insomniacs or are like me and just don't sleep until morning, be bored no more! For I shall provide entertainment for the night owls and nocturnal with my Power of Sound!

Anyone who listened to my first performance last night, please feel free to give feedback here! I look forward to being a DJ in the future for you guys as well ^^!

Here is a list of the music I'll be playing throughout my sessions:

Eurobeat (naturally)
Music from video games
Japanese Pop
Korean Pop
Random music from anime

I'll mix it up from time to time. Feel free to throw in a request and try to provide the download if possible. I don't have every song XD

Well, I'm going to sleep now. It was a good run! Thanks goes out to all of those who listened to my session happy.gif!

EDIT: Here is something I put together a few minutes ago, FINALLY got a few things right in the picture x_x...in any case, I know I'm not a graphic genius or anything like that, so...sorry for it not being as creative as others you guys have probably seen, but I hope you enjoy it regardless laugh.gif!

user posted image

This post has been edited by Kikumaru on Jul 6 2007, 12:03 PM
twitchykun
Posted: Jul 6 2007, 05:26 AM

F*ck land I'm on a boat Motherf*cker!

Member No.: 20,454

If anyone hasn't told you already, welcome back.
Dave Rodgers
Posted: Jul 6 2007, 11:04 PM

Man who stand on toilet high on pot.

Member No.: 10,501

Epic radio show. Worthy of a successor to DJ Shithead if I get B&.

Fukken loved it. XD
BOZZ
Posted: Jul 7 2007, 12:19 AM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

I checked it out tonight since I was still up... Boy was I shocked when I heard your voice... It's deeper than I expected... From chats on AIM, I thought you'd have a hyper voice or something... ><

Keep up the great work Kikumaru!
Sanae
Posted: Jul 7 2007, 03:51 AM

IDW Okamisan

Member No.: 19,388

Hi Eiji-kun,

I'm sorry I didn't make it to your show last night but, if you feel up for it and DJ Phoenix definitely can't make it, you could help us cover his hours (from 7 to 11pm). What do you think?

Take care, Sanae.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Jul 7 2007, 06:44 PM

( ・ω・)

I just woke up a few minutes ago, but I'll see what I can do for the remainder of the time ^^
Möbius
Posted: Jul 7 2007, 06:46 PM

IDW Top Poster

Member No.: 3,524

Oh, so you are DJ Eiji. I saw the banner on the forum, but was on the cell, so could not tune in. sad.gif

I didn't know who it was. laugh.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Jul 7 2007, 07:22 PM

( ・ω・)

Hahaha laugh.gif! Makes me wish I named myself, "DJ Anonymous" XD. Try to tune in some time if ya get the chance happy.gif
Möbius
Posted: Jul 8 2007, 08:30 AM

IDW Top Poster

QUOTE (Kikumaru @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM)
Hahaha laugh.gif! Makes me wish I named myself, "DJ Anonymous" XD. Try to tune in some time if ya get the chance happy.gif

I did last night but fell asleep in front of the compy. sad.gif
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Jul 8 2007, 12:37 PM

( ・ω・)

Oh come on! I wasn't that bad, was I?

XD
Rudy
Posted: Jul 8 2007, 09:47 PM

Unregistered

(THIS POST WAS REMOVED BY REQUEST)
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Jul 8 2007, 10:55 PM

( ・ω・)

Dude, I got on because you WASN'T on -.-'...it's not about freedom. If you want to talk about "freedom", then exercise the freedom to kick me off if I'm on during your session. I was only covering for you since you wasn't on the air.

Next time, don't get so upset for someone trying to do you a favor. Also, kick me off if I'm on during your session and you are able to get on, instead of coming in here complaining, as if you couldn't do something about it.

Thanks happy.gif

This post has been edited by Kikumaru on Jul 8 2007, 10:55 PM
Möbius
Posted: Jul 8 2007, 11:10 PM

IDW Top Poster

QUOTE (Kikumaru @ Yesterday at 4:37 PM)
Oh come on! I wasn't that bad, was I?

XD

No, I was exhausted beyond the point. >_<
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Jul 8 2007, 11:12 PM

( ・ω・)

Oh, hahahaha laugh.gif! Alright then XD! I thought you just got tired of my show or something and I put you to sleep, lol. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I was just a little confused happy.gif
Rudy
Posted: Jul 11 2007, 04:33 PM

Unregistered

Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Jul 11 2007, 05:02 PM

( ・ω・)

Right, so you come in here and complain about me being on during your time, then call it a joke? So in other words, you don't really CARE if someone takes over your time slot, then? I wonder which one it is whistling.gif

Anyway, I've been up since Midnight yesterday and I'm just now getting to sleep, so I won't be on for tonight's session. I doubt I'll wake up in time...*yawns*

oh well..*passes out* sleep.gif:-->sleeping.gif
Rudy
Posted: Jul 11 2007, 08:09 PM

Unregistered

MattW
Posted: Jul 12 2007, 08:18 PM

VOLVO For Life.

Member No.: 23,273

QUOTE (Kikumaru @ Jul 11 2007, 09:02 PM)
Right, so you come in here and complain about me being on during your time, then call it a joke? So in other words, you don't really CARE if someone takes over your time slot, then? I wonder which one it is whistling.gif

Anyway, I've been up since Midnight yesterday and I'm just now getting to sleep, so I won't be on for tonight's session. I doubt I'll wake up in time...*yawns*

oh well..*passes out* :<!--emo&-_-:-->user posted image<!--endemo-->

Dude, even I could tell that was a joke...
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Jul 12 2007, 08:29 PM

( ・ω・)

Dude, even I don't care if you post in my thread with pointless spam to continue this stupidity even further. In any case, this is meant to advertise and whatnot, so..I'll be requesting a lock for this soon to stop the idiocy from spreading.

Keep up the good work happy.gif
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Jul 21 2007, 01:38 AM

( ・ω・)

Well, I requested upon Pear-chan to use his level 99 lockpicking skills to open the thread back up, so I can post updates and such, aaaaaaaand so it doesn't fall down the list, due to lack of replies laugh.gif!

In any case, I hope you all enjoyed the show last night and for tomorrow's session I'm thinking about playing Ayumi Hamasaki music the whole hour. Not the ORIGINAL mixes, but Euro and such.

Tell me what you guys think happy.gif

EDIT: Also! I almost forgot XD..here's the song Some Trueno requested that I played during my show. It's a song from the newest Guilty Gear installment, "Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core". It's the theme for Ky VS Order Sol.

Enjoy!

Ky VS Order Sol - Keep the Flag Flying

EDIT2: Alright guys! Tonight's session shall be known as....

AYU-HOUR!

So, just to let you all know in advance, I will NOT be taking any requests tonight, since all I will be playing is the remixes of Ayumi Hamasaki's music. So, I apologize for the inconvenience, but I hope that you all will enjoy the show anyway happy.gif!

Also, for those of you who don't see this announcement, well..I'll make an announcement over the radio about this BEFORE my show, so..either way, you'll find out what's going on XD!

Hope to see you there laugh.gif!

EDIT3: So! I don't know how many people actually enjoyed the Ayu session last night, but I hope a lot of people did! In any case, I'm rather tired at the moment, so..here it the song "DanteSS3" has requested that was playing during the show. I hope he looks in here to find it XD

Ayumi Hamasaki - Seasons (A Eurobeat Mix)

Enjoy happy.gif

This post has been edited by Kikumaru on Jul 22 2007, 02:53 AM
Perry
Posted: Jul 22 2007, 03:33 AM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

I enjoyed the one-hour Ayumi Hamasaki show, kenz0rz !! I also like your promo (intermission). Although it would be better if you have more intermission though. grin2.gif Anyways, looking forward to your next show. =)
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Rudy
Posted: Jul 22 2007, 09:48 AM

Unregistered

Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Jul 22 2007, 01:38 PM

( ・ω・)

Thanks for the comments guys. Sorry for the technical difficulties before the show. I was recording a few things earlier in the day and forgot to select the Stereo Mix box after I had finished =/

In any case, tonight will be back to the regular schedule of, "Power of Sound" which will consist of a variety of music, ranging from Eurobeat to Anime to Game Music, etc. Also, I don't really get on Yahoo much at ALL anymore..mainly cause my screen names are just eh..quite dirty laugh.gif!

Anyway, I hope you guys tune in later tonight as well! Hope to see you there happy.gif!

EDIT: Also, Pear-chan...it was called Ayu-Hour, but it was in fact two hours, since that's how long my session is, lol. I just don't really have anything better to call a session for a particular artist that's over an hour, except for just something like *insert artist's name here*-Hour.

I don't think anybody will pick at me too much about that, telling me, "But how can this be called Ayu-Hour when it's TWO hours?! n00b! I would hope the listeners are more focused what music I'm playing, instead of what I'm calling the show and trying to get me for political correctness XD

EDIT2: Tonight's session will be a BIT random! I'm going to see how it turns out, what the opinions are about it and such, then go from there. So, be expecting a LOT of different music during my session!

Hope you tune in laugh.gif!

EDIT3: Sorry for starting a bit later than usual! I was on the phone with a friend of mine and didn't want to start playing my music loud while talking with him XD. Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused ^.^;

This post has been edited by Kikumaru on Jul 22 2007, 11:30 PM
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jul 22 2007, 11:39 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

Just remember to check your audio settings before getting on the air and you'll be fine I think.

Great shows man. Sorry for not commenting before.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Gryffin
Posted: Jul 22 2007, 11:41 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,402

Your doing great....

Keep it up....

I'll be listening, so whenever you mess up, I will know, and I will laugh at you. > : D

tongue.gif *hugs*

7 Pages  1 2 3 »