Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Driving Energy

Important Rules
Buy the Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtrack to support IDW !!
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 4 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

35 Pages  1 2 3 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 82,704  ·  Replies: 861 
> [NEW] Initial D Arcade Stage 4, Latest news and updates on IDAS4
CoastalmixX
  Posted: Mar 4 2007, 09:53 AM

The Solution

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,428

NOTE: This topic is a continuation of [ARCHIVE] The Official IDAS4 Thread.

I n i t i a l . D . A r c a d e . S t a g e . 4
(Release dates: Japan - February 21, 2007 | North America - Nov. 2007)

user posted image user posted image user posted image

R E F E R E N C E _ A N D _ S O U R C E S :

M E D I A :

(Actual gameplay footages)(IDAS4 related images)

C O U R S E S _ A N D _ C H A R A C T E R S (credit: Braja)

Akina Lake
  • Itsuki (AE85) - Counter-Clockwise, Dry, Day
  • Takumi (AE85) - Clockwise, Dry, Day
  • Two Guys from Tokyo (S15) - Counter-Clockwise, Dry, Night
Myougi
  • Kenji (RPS13) = Uphill, Dry, Day
  • Shingo (EG6) = Downhill, Dry, Day
  • Impact Blue (Mako & Sayuki - RPS13KAI) - Downhill, Dry, Night
  • Nakazato (BNR32) - Downhill, Dry, Night
Akagi
  • Kenta (S14) = Downhill, Rain, Day
  • Kyouichi (CE9A) = Downhill, Dry, Day
  • Keisuke (FD3S) = Downhill, Dry, Night
  • Ryosuke (FC3S) = Downhill, Dry, Night
Akina
  • Iketani (S13) - Downhill, Dry, Day
  • Kyoko (FD3S) - Downhill, Dry, Day
  • Wataru (AE86 Levin) - Downhill, Dry, Night
  • Ryosuke (FC3S) - Downhill, Rain, Night
  • Takumi (AE86 Trueno) - Downhill, Dry, Night
  • Bunta (unlocked after all regular and hidden characters are cleared)
Irohazaka
  • Seiji Iwaki (CN9A) - Downhill, Dry, Day
  • Kyouichi (CE9A) - Downhill, Dry, Night
  • Kai (SW20) - Downhill, Dry, Night
Tsukuba
  • Daiki (EK9) - Outbound, Dry, Day
  • Sakai (DC2) - Inbound, Rain, Day
  • Toshia Joushima (God Arm - AP1) - Outbound, Dry, Night
  • Hoshino Kozou (God Foot - BNR34) - Inbound, Dry, Night
  • Keisuke (unlocked after all opponents are cleared)
  • Takumi (unlocked after keisuke is cleared)

O T H E R _ N O T E S :
Whoops. Sorry guys, I accidentally deleted the other thread.
People who have the legit information please repost if necessary.
I'm sure now that the game is out (is it?) people can have a look at the site and check it out there.
http://initiald.sega.jp/ind_ac4/

A few things to remember:
1. Please post AS4 vids on this thread rather than Video Resources for now. I believe we don't have an open AS4 forum yet, so until then post it here.
2. The game isn't out in the US yet, so don't think that there aren't any more changes to be made.
3. Read #2 again.
4. Most of you haven't even played the game, so please don't whine about how the gameplay already sucks.

Okay, have fun posting. happy.gif
- CoastalmixX

This post has been edited by Perry on Mar 10 2007, 02:40 AM
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 10:27 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

Member No.: 16,670

WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 10:38 AM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 3,276

QUOTE (CoastalmixX @ Today at 12:53 PM)
People who have the legit information please repost if necessary.

I'll do my part... Hehehe...

From what i gather so far, and from what is on their official site, the Subaru Impreza WRX STi Type R Version 5 is now a normal car (as in you do not need to input a code to unlock it) and comes in it's stock form without the STi sport bumper (thats the 22B bumper every keeps mistakingly calling it - take it from me, it's the STi sport bumper, i own one wink2.gif ). I suppose you have to tune the Impreza now to install the STi sport bumper. The car is also available in different colours, and apparently Bunta's is blue now. grin2.gif

Another thing that is interesting is that on their site, under the detailed diagram discribing the new card, you can use 6 characters as a username. Pretty cool. cool.gif

What i want to know now is this, how is it possible that you can give cars different colours other than the stock colours and put team stickers which the cars do not appear to be a part of in Initial D - e.g. yellow Levin with Emperor sticker. blink.gif
CoastalmixX
  Posted: Mar 4 2007, 11:00 AM

The Solution

Maybe you choose a path to follow or a team to join? Who knows. XD
Excel
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 11:08 AM

Snake is Sony's lone hero

Member No.: 4,625

XD Deleted on accident?
editor
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 11:14 AM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,435

Well this is strange!

I was the one that started the Topic last year - and if I remember was accused of lying only for a lot of red faces and appology's from members - some members even tried to hide the fact that I had ran the information first.

Secondly, I supplied a load of images of the cabinet on test - supported by a friend to our service linking the forum with the YouTube test site footage. Sorry to have seen this all go. I also linked the beginning of the week the official cabinet picture (this is the older impress.co.jp first image):

user posted image

I was surprised the topic was never pinned - unlike my breaking of news on Wangdon Midnight 3 AC? There we seem to have a similar problem where a topic was deleted only to be reposted by someone else as their own! whistling.gif

If there is a problem with supply information from our news service on this site just let me know, but to be honest if information supplied is going to be repositioned across the internet as their own it may be best to pass on supporting the forum.
Excel
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 11:19 AM

I don't think he did it on purpose, he wouldn't have left the topic open for 5+ months if that was the case. I'm sure if you really wanted, I'm sure he could delete this one and let you write the opening post.
editor
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 11:25 AM

IDW Expert Member

Seems I have a real gift for getting backs up recently. dry.gif

I was not accusing anyone of doing it on purpose, I was just surprised to see it changed like this - the situation with the Midnight information was another issue (confusion).

If we can just pin it and put a front page on it with the link to the official ID4 page and the YouTube footage as it was originally think this would be great.

And anyway the only people who should get the credit is Sega!

All the best,
am3pkcet
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 11:57 AM

IDASv3 > IDAS4

Member No.: 2,853

lots of cars missing....

for those who dont want to navigate the japanese site; heres the breakdown of cars (cars in bold red are GONE; NOT IN v4):

TOYOTA:
ae86T
ae86L
ae85
MR2 (sw20)
---------
MRS
altezza
celica gtfour

NISSAN:
r32 GTR
r34 GTR nur
silvia k s13
silvia q s14
silvia s15
180sx rps13
---------
silvia k s14
25GT er34

HONDA:
eg6
ek9
dc2
ap1
no change

MITSUBISHI:
evo III GSR
evo IV RS
evo IX GSR (yes, IX)
---------
evo V
evo VI
evo VII

MAZDA:
rx7 fc
rx7 typr-r fd
---------
rx8
rx7 spirit-r fd
miata nb8c
miata na6c

SUBARU:
sti type r ver V gc8 (bunta's car)
sti gdbf (the 06+ model)
---------
sti ver VI gc8
sti gdb (turtle-eyes)

SUZUKI:
capp ea11r
no change

"INITIAL D":
sileighty (moved from nissan)
BOZZ
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 12:00 PM

Member No.: 1,414

Oh man, I guess I can reiterate my complaint about the EVO VI being gone... sad.gif
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 01:50 PM

QUOTE (editor @ Today at 2:14 PM)

user posted image

This is REALLY interesting... What's up with the camera? That'd be awesome if that was involved in internet battles. laugh.gif
Excel
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 02:36 PM

I like how they removed all the cars that were new to V3. Sega tryin to say V3 was a mistake? grin2.gif

This post has been edited by Excel on Mar 4 2007, 02:36 PM
Ke6dRt
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 02:50 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 5,336

Okay, I'll bite.

Well this is strange!

My eyes are already rolling.

I was the one that started the Topic last year - and if I remember was accused of lying only for a lot of red faces and appology's from members - some members even tried to hide the fact that I had ran the information first.

I believe you had a hand in fanning the flames there. The initial post had no real info, just an assertion that OMG it's in teh works! And the link you posted also had no real info. OF COURSE there's going to be skepticism. Then when more news started breaking, you could've played it cool, but instead had to go on the whole "see I told you so" trip. The fact you're bringing this up again now doesn't help your case either.

I was surprised the topic was never pinned - unlike my breaking of news on Wangdon Midnight 3 AC? There we seem to have a similar problem where a topic was deleted only to be reposted by someone else as their own! whistling.gif

I was not accusing anyone of doing it on purpose

blink.gif

Clearly, that was the implication. You chose your words and the smiley carefully to make it such.

If there is a problem with supply information from our news service on this site just let me know, but to be honest if information supplied is going to be repositioned across the internet as their own it may be best to pass on supporting the forum.

It's called the interweb, deal.
Tomo
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 04:00 PM

Retired old man

Member No.: 9,983

what was the point of even posting that response? He was the first one to break the news here, we should all be happy for that. Believe it or not I'm sick of this stupid internet bullshit, there is no f*cking point. You are just going to start more bullshit, this thread will be deleted 'accidently' then we will be back at square one. Just stay on topic.

This post has been edited by Tomo on Mar 4 2007, 04:01 PM
Möbius
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 04:06 PM

IDW Top Poster

Member No.: 3,524

QUOTE (editor @ Today at 2:14 PM)

I stickied the WMMT thread, but I have no knowledge of an issue? sad.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
editor
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 04:11 PM

IDW Expert Member

This is the very comment I was concerned about with the deletion of the history of this topic, with wild claims and avoidance of the reality. Well look who returned after throwing round some allegations and then suddenly avoiding recriminations – so ‘Ke6dRt’ is here, sure to be followed by other friends – okay, lets party!

ISSUE - Let me get this right… you accuse me of
“…fanning the flames...”
that comes very rich as I came in good faith FIRST to this forum, supplied the information on the test site and the JAMMA proposed appearance. Then what seemed to follow was a bunch of ‘questionables’ claiming I knew nothing and that ID4 was not coming out yet.

All of a sudden I brought over a copy of the image of the test site – which was followed by one of our e-news service sources supplying a YouTube feed of the machine on test and suddenly those big mouths all disappeared. However I did receive apologies from the moderator of the topic (for which I was grateful) and some of the other doubters.

REALITY - I love seeing the comment
“…bring no real info…”
meaning "oh he got lucky or something and anyway just because we claimed he was lying only to find out he was on the ball… what dose that prove!" This was exactly the case with the Wangan Midnight 3 forum information – though unlike this ID4 topic this still survives for you to judge who is working in fact! https://idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=25031

You can see how I had to plough through some unflattering claims over the Namco information then only again to be proven to be on the ball – though this time with moderator support to avoid too much flaming (thanks again on that).

FACTS - Seeing the phase
“…news started breaking, you could've played it cool, but instead had to go on the whole "see I told you so" trip. The fact you're bringing this up again now doesn't help your case either..”
I have to say that is bull as I was one of the people bring more of the information – The images I brought from my attendance at JAMMA spoke volumes though seeing the phrase “…helping your case…” – in other words don’t like admitting to be wrong – a problem I would recommend seeking help on!

The smiley was regarding the Wangan issue and not the deletion here – though reality and facts are an anathema to you I am sure.

Finally,
“…its called the interweb…”
oh someone brought a copy of Wired once! My issue was that information on a forum is for general consumption, I wanted to make sure there was no problem with our support of information we get could be circulated here without being flamed by ‘questionables’… just like you!

I know it hurt when a newcomer came with information, and getting sore about who’s name is on the Topic Starter, but a little forum respect goes a long way to act more mature!

Ah... got that rant out of my system- to the real forum members, I will try and get some new shots of the cabinet, we have a American amusement show in a couple of weeks that could see a test machine - but don't get your hopes up just yet I am promising nothing till I see the cabinet, or have to wait till my next Japanese trip in May.

All the best,

This post has been edited by editor on Mar 4 2007, 04:34 PM
LancE.Ryousuke
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 06:45 PM

IDW Supremo Member

Member No.: 21,171

Accidental delete? O.o

and some of the AS4 video links .. here:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...4&search=Search
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 07:12 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq9Wd2HxJlA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV3zKoN3_xA

Awww... man... The GC8 looks like so beautiful... I sooo cant wait till this game comes out. Too bad the version 6 is not in this game. I will miss it much. But lol, looks like the version 5 is getting all the exterior parts that used to be in the tunes for the version 6. LOL, like my little bro said, my two fav. chars mushed into one. laugh2.gif
Möbius
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 07:36 PM

IDW Top Poster

Member No.: 3,524

*Edited topic title*

It's no called AS anymore... wink2.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
zAE86BoYz
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 08:02 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 2,251

I hope they can add more cars and maps in the game through update with the online. like a ps3/x360
BDDEE@
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 08:18 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 21,568

QUOTE (zAE86BoYz @ Today at 2:02 PM)
I hope they can add more cars and maps in the game through update with the online. like a ps3/x360

that would be pretty nice...
a question for anyone thats played it
iv seen some videos of some guy from japan jerking the wheel like you do in maximum tune
is that really neccessary?
CoastalmixX
  Posted: Mar 4 2007, 08:31 PM

The Solution

editor: I didn't delete it on purpose.

What really happened was this:

stuykid posted an ID4 vid in the Vid Resources forum, and I wanted to move it to the AS4 thread that you created. I merged the two but the AS4 thread ended up moving to the Vid Resources forum.

Making a stupid mistake, I deleted that thread thinking it was a duplicate of the thread I thought was in the Arcade Stage forum.

But there was no thread in the AS forum. So I looked around for it in Temporary Disposal and didn't see it. I had no choice but to make a new one.

If you want all the credit and recognition for supplying ID4 information, take it all, I don't even give a shit.

Just don't think too much about the deleted thread, it was a simple mistake, not an act of thievery.

And please, don't put "All the best," at the end of your post if you don't even mean it.

Edit: And by the way, if you remember when there were multiple ID4 threads, I deleted the ones that didn't have sufficient info and kept yours and one that was "wish list" type. In fact, I merged that wish list with YOUR thread and kept your thread in tact.

Like Excel said, if I wanted to steal your thunder, I would've done it a long time ago. Thankfully, I don't care too much about your presence on this forum.

This post has been edited by CoastalmixX on Mar 4 2007, 08:35 PM
DamienWolf
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 09:13 PM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

Man, we should call this Creditor's thread or something as the topic is mostly about who should get proper credits and why and whatnot. Im hoping there's more info on IDA4 and less banter about crushed egos.

I saw a Vid of Pika racing Takumi on a thread somewhere and wondered if they upped tha AI a bit. Actually watching the replay of IDA4 was "somewhat" like watching the replay of IDver3, of course with a lot more kickarse camera angles. I still wish they should polish it a little more. I dont know its sort of missing something but even now it looks cool.
?wha?
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 09:58 PM

In sexy black'n gold :D

Member No.: 5,914

hmmm, judging by the removal of the MX5s and the 25GT skyline... they obviously forgot about the 7 star leaf (????) racing team biggrin.gif

BTW, most of the links in the old thread had died. youtube removed them for *copyright* and *legal* issues >.<
hngrY
Posted: Mar 5 2007, 12:47 AM

kawaii-ness? :o

Member No.: 17,471

SSL was a nobody team anyway

35 Pages  1 2 3 »