Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 13 unique listeners, playing Dream - Perfect Girls

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

24 Pages  1 2 3 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 113,335  ·  Replies: 582 
> Initial D Fourth Stage Ep. 11 - 12, Discussion and how to download it.
montecristo
  Posted: Feb 19 2005, 05:58 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,573

Initial D Fourth Stage ep. 11 - 12 (air date: Feb. 19th, 2005)

R A W S :

(IRC)
irc://irc.immortal-anime.net/l33t-raws (copy & paste to your address bar)

(BitTorrent)
http://www2.l33t-raws.org/phpBB2/torrent_list.php

F A N S U B S :

(IRC)
irc://irc.enterthegame.com/live-evil (copy & paste to your address bar) (Live-Evil Fansubs)
irc://irc.linkirc.net/ideology (copy & paste to your address bar) (Live-Evil Fansubs)
irc://irc.rizon.net/WDanime (copy & paste to your address bar) (thewird Fansubs)
irc://irc.rizon.net/GFS-FS (copy & paste to your address bar) (Great Forum Surugi Fansubs)

(BitTorrent)
»»» Japanese Audio w/ English Subtitles
http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/
http://a.scarywater.net/ideology/http://thewirdsdomain.com/http://gfs-fs.surugi.com/ »»» Japanese Audio w/ Chinese Subtitles

Other Notes:

New opening theme:
» move - Noizy Tribe (released: ALBUM - move: Boulder)

New ending theme:
» move - Nobody Reason (released: ALBUM - move: Boulder)

Music from Act 11:
» Ace - Tokyo Lights
» Ace - Drivin' Crazy
» Fastway - Raising Hell

Music from Act 12:
» Jean Love - Movin' Up Moving Now (released: ALBUM - SEB 148, JGTC 2004 Round 2)
» Manuel - On My Wings (released: Initial D Best Song Collection 1998-2004)
» Brian Ice - I Believe In Lovin' You Need
» Manuel - What You Need

• For more information on music from Initial D Fourth Stage, please visit the Initial D Fourth Stage Song Listing thread.
• Thanks to montecristo for contributing, thewird for providing hosting for the intro/outro video and Smiley_DC2 for cleaning up the post. - Perry

Download Other Episodes Here:

Initial D Fourth Stage Episode 1 - 2
Initial D Fourth Stage Episode 3 - 4
Initial D Fourth Stage Episode 5 - 6
Initial D Fourth Stage Episode 7 - 8
Initial D Fourth Stage Episode 9 - 10
Initial D Fourth Stage Episode 13 - 14
Initial D Fourth Stage Episode 15 - 16
Initial D Fourth Stage Episode 17 - 18
Initial D Fourth Stage Episode 19 - 20
Initial D Fourth Stage Episode 21 - 22
Initial D Fourth Stage Episode 23 - 24

This post has been edited by Perry on Feb 20 2006, 10:19 PM
Para
  Posted: Feb 19 2005, 06:19 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 4,663

Just finished watching 11&12 raws. Of course I don't understand much of it but this is what I see can tell.

Links:
http://www2.l33t-raws.org/phpBB2/get_torre...80e08d9c23edce/[l33t-raws]Initial_D_Fourth_Stage_11_(640x352_120FPS_DivX511).[08074245].avi.torrent

http://www2.l33t-raws.org/phpBB2/get_torre...0bbbe9da6aea81/[l33t-raws]Initial_D_Fourth_Stage_12_(640x352_120FPS_DivX511).[73B82889].avi.torrent

*spoiler alert for those who havent seen it (or read it from manga) and waiting for subs.

New opening with new opening music. In the opening, it shows Takumi driving the GC8V ohmy.gif Also it shows off Keisuke's newly tuned FD ohmy.gif And I saw a shot of two unindentified cars but they could be "Man In Evo V" and "Man In Evo VI" (im not sure im not too good at recognizing cars.

(what i see and think but what i think may not be right lol)
It seems that Takumi is faster than Sakamoto on the straightaways but Sakamoto blocks Takumi so he can't past him. Takumi (I think) sees a flaw in his line so he tries to exploit it. The first time Takumi gets a chance to pass Sakamoto in a corner, Sakamoto finds out Takumi is trying to overtake from the iniside so he covers the inside barely so that Takumi couldn't pass at the corner. Takumi tries again later by taking the inside when entering the corner and successfully passes him but he understeers and his right side tires become trapped in the gutter on the outside (ironic isn't it?) Sakamoto figures that he's slower on the straightaways and has no choice but to block lame. Takumi then decides to use his ultimate technique blind attack and trick (IM NOT SURE) Sakamoto into taking the inside so that takumi can outpace him on the outside and overtake him there which he does. Thus battle end.

Now at the end Kazumi (hey kazumi actually looks pretty cute in this episode) and Itsuki get together and Kazumi tells Itsuki about the supercharger in wataru's levin.
Keisuke and Wataru start their battle and it shows a few minutes of their battle, blackout fadeaway and end of episode. Of course when its subbed its going to be how interesting how accurate or how off I am lol.

What I don't get is that this is already episode 12 and they still haven't finished the Keisuke battle, they havent finished the Itsuki and Kazumi plotline, they haven't even gotten to Takumi driving the GC8V, they haven't started on the Tsuchisaka race and they definitely haven't gotten to where Keisuke crashes and talks to Ryosuke about using Kyoko's FD. How are they going to finish all this in 2 episodes? All of them are crucial plotlines.

Any thoughts on the episode?
I didn't think the music was that great aside 2 tracks were "decent".
Chidoki
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 06:32 PM

Fictional Compiler

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 3,699

Actually you did write down spoilers...me bad...i just couldn't go back to edit it....it just felt too much giving away...i guess what i meant is the title page of your post should say in big letters SPOILERS tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Chidoki on Feb 19 2005, 06:35 PM
thewird
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 06:44 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 3,052

Ryosuke_Gunma -> Smart people use winny.

Anyway I have created Intro's and Outro's for those of you who just can't wait to see them downloading from BT or if you want to wait for the subs before downloading.

This is my first public showing of my AVI encoding and I think its pretty good. BTW, I willing be subbing these episodes since the manga caught up.

thewird

This post has been edited by thewird on Feb 19 2005, 06:44 PM
thewird
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 06:45 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (Fatal Error @ Feb 19 2005, 09:44 PM)
God, why aren't people seeding?!?!?!?!?! For those who have finished downloading, please seed. biggrin.gif

Nobody finished downloading yet unless they got it from Winny laugh.gif

thewird
Ryosuke_Gunma
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 06:48 PM

Best MOTORing fans

Member No.: 4,467

QUOTE (thewird @ Feb 19 2005, 09:44 PM)
Ryosuke_Gunma -> Smart people use winny.

Anyway I have created Intro's and Outro's for those of you who just can't wait to see them downloading from BT or if you want to wait for the subs before downloading.

This is my first public showing of my AVI encoding and I think its pretty good. BTW, I willing be subbing these episodes since the manga caught up.

thewird

Oh, i see.

Good stuff !! smile.gif

The intro is not bad, the GT-R is ugly but the S2000 is beautiful!

note that keisuke's new bodykits is Re Amemiya SuperG

This post has been edited by Ryosuke_Gunma on Feb 19 2005, 06:55 PM
thewird
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 06:51 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Like a dumbass I forgot to include the links to the intro's and outro's lol. Here they are...

Intro: http://www.thewirdsdomain.com/private/special/[thewird]Initial%20D%20Fourth%20Stage%20Intro%20V2.zip

Outro: http://www.thewirdsdomain.com/private/special/[thewird]Initial%20D%20Fourth%20Stage%20Outro%20V2.zip

ps - DON't CLICK these links, COPY AND PASTE them in your BROWSER because this forum doesn't like the "[" or "]" in links, it screws it up.

thewird

This post has been edited by thewird on Feb 19 2005, 07:06 PM
Skyllz
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 07:03 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 5,564

Weird stuff... takumi looking at boost guage... w00t2.gif

thanks Thewird!!!!

Waiting for the rest to follow...
Smiley_DC2
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 08:23 PM

Akagi's LanEvo Killer

Member No.: 1,751

^^ done

anyways in regards to the new opening video, do my eyes deceive me or could these be the foot of god and arm of god? because the gold car certainly looks like a GTR34 and the blue one, an S2000

user posted image

user posted image
darky
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 08:35 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 3,471

this is weird... are they gonna make 5th stage? or give us a surprise and extend 4th stage? =P
Smiley_DC2
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 08:38 PM

Akagi's LanEvo Killer

id love an extension of 4th stage, but it seems unlikely

they'll maybe introduce the foot and arm of god and leave us hanging for another stage, because there is no way they can cover the whole foot/arm of god in the remaining 2 episodes sad.gif
dmhc69
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 08:44 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 5,199

QUOTE (Smiley_DC2 @ Feb 19 2005, 08:38 PM)
id love an extension of 4th stage, but it seems unlikely

they'll maybe introduce the foot and arm of god and leave us hanging for another stage, because there is no way they can cover the whole foot/arm of god in the remaining 2 episodes sad.gif

yeah, thats right... there is still a literal TON of stuff they "need" (well, they SHOULD be doing it =P) to do in order to get up to where the manga is...

extended 4th stage, 5th stage, whatever - just more INITIAL D grin2.gif

edit: the new 4th stage intro song rox! w00t2.gif

This post has been edited by dmhc69 on Feb 19 2005, 08:48 PM
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Saigo
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 08:50 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 4,607

I'm waiting for the subs.

I feel that this anime just loves to explain itself out, so I kind of depend on subs. XD
Phantom_R32
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 09:29 PM

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Member No.: 1,277

QUOTE (Smiley_DC2 @ Feb 19 2005, 08:23 PM)
^^ done

anyways in regards to the new opening video, do my eyes deceive me or could these be the foot of god and arm of god? because the gold car certainly looks like a GTR34 and the blue one, an S2000

user posted image

user posted image

ya they are, cause the s2000's color is spose to be purple and those are the same exact rims that the foot of god has on his GT-R R34
dmhc69
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 09:32 PM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (Phantom_R32 @ Feb 19 2005, 09:29 PM)
ya they are, cause the s2000's color is spose to be purple

whered you get that from? blink.gif

This post has been edited by dmhc69 on Feb 19 2005, 09:32 PM
Smiley_DC2
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 09:34 PM

Akagi's LanEvo Killer

QUOTE (dmhc69 @ Feb 19 2005, 09:32 PM)

i think it was a common assumption because their team is called 'purple shdaow'
dmhc69
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 09:37 PM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (Smiley_DC2 @ Feb 19 2005, 09:34 PM)
QUOTE (dmhc69 @ Feb 19 2005, 09:32 PM)

i think it was a common assumption because their team is called 'purple shdaow'

is it? blink.gif

didnt even know that grin2.gif

little off topic, but what volume do these guys appear in the manga?
lynk26
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 10:00 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 5,290

laugh.gif Sorry for asking, but what exactly is this "Foot of God" and "Arm of God" thing? I've never heard of them.
intoxicatedpete
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 10:04 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 2,337

They appear in Vol. 28. they're the new opponents after the Evo guys
Smiley_DC2
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 10:08 PM

Akagi's LanEvo Killer

QUOTE (lynk26 @ Feb 19 2005, 10:00 PM)
laugh.gif Sorry for asking, but what exactly is this "Foot of God" and "Arm of God" thing? I've never heard of them.

there are a few threads around about them, try searching around
Solid Snake
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 10:17 PM

A Legend in my Own Mind

Member No.: 599

QUOTE (Para @ Feb 19 2005, 07:19 PM)
What I don't get is that this is already episode 12 and they still haven't finished the Keisuke battle, they havent finished the Itsuki and Kazumi plotline, they haven't even gotten to Takumi driving the GC8V, they haven't started on the Tsuchisaka race and they definitely haven't gotten to where Keisuke crashes and talks to Ryosuke about using Kyoko's FD.  How are they going to finish all this in 2 episodes?  All of them are crucial plotlines.

Unless, the last few episodes are going to be very long, like in the 1 hour to 1 1/2 hour range. They might be able to fit all that stuff in if they had 3 more hours.

This post has been edited by Solid Snake on Feb 19 2005, 10:19 PM
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Para
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 10:44 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 4,663

QUOTE (Solid Snake @ Feb 19 2005, 10:17 PM)
QUOTE (Para @ Feb 19 2005, 07:19 PM)
What I don't get is that this is already episode 12 and they still haven't finished the Keisuke battle, they havent finished the Itsuki and Kazumi plotline, they haven't even gotten to Takumi driving the GC8V, they haven't started on the Tsuchisaka race and they definitely haven't gotten to where Keisuke crashes and talks to Ryosuke about using Kyoko's FD.  How are they going to finish all this in 2 episodes?  All of them are crucial plotlines.

Unless, the last few episodes are going to be very long, like in the 1 hour to 1 1/2 hour range. They might be able to fit all that stuff in if they had 3 more hours.

yeah thats what i thought... like a super 1hr season finale or something.
Then again, they could always cut out some races and make them super short like SXE 10 vs AE86 ;O
PhantomaZero
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 11:14 PM

I hate this map

Member No.: 2,007

QUOTE (Smiley_DC2 @ Feb 19 2005, 08:23 PM)
^^ done

user posted image

user posted image

Ooh, thats shiny.

A super one hour season finale? They haven't done that in the past so why would they now?
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Rayn
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 11:32 PM

Bucket Hunter

Member No.: 1,064

maybe they are gonna make another movie like 3rd stage?

ack, these speeds are crawling right now sad.gif ill def. seed so others dont suffer as much
Chidoki
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 11:42 PM

Fictional Compiler

Member No.: 3,699

They didn't even show the Evo Gang guys eh. Maybe the Evo races were re-located into after the God races...well if they do that would make it go off the accuracy of the book ya know.

But if the Evo guys don't appear now but later on I think that would be kinda cool, doesn't have to stay 100% accurate to the order of the book to anime anyway, like how first stage turned out awesome in making Ryosuke's race the last race in that season compared to the manga's non-stage continual series.

Now that we're seeing Purple Shadow in the intro is actually getting me excited like ectasy for what might appear in episodes 13 - 14 or maybe beyond.

but i still wanna know who that freaking crap team Project D is supposed to race after the race against "Saitama Grand United" before the "Rev Evo gang" or "Purple Shadow".

And darn it, there's still a lot of Keisuke story out there...i'm wanting that.

24 Pages  1 2 3 »