Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage Sound File) TAKUMI’S THEME II

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

29 Pages  « 26 27 28 29  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 406,203  ·  Replies: 711 
> Initial D Final Stage Episode 3 & 4 (END), Discussion and how to download it
The Sixth Element
Posted: Jan 2 2015, 12:27 PM

matter intangible

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,779

There are so many ways the epilogue can be represented. Its like Kojima with Metal Gear Solid 2 with it's loose representation after the game until Metal Gear Solid 4 red-cons it. ID will never have a story continuing Final Stage.
Meteor
Posted: Jan 2 2015, 12:59 PM

Were you expecting something else?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 20,929

Ryousuke actually did offer to fix it in the manga. Takumi just ended up declining.
The anime just ended up leaving that out in the process of giving Initial D something resembling an actual ending and squeezing that into what was left of Act 4 (whereas the manga gets to Takumi rolling backwards to victory, then immediately timeskips to Takumi being at Project D's disbanding party, Yuuichi and the Speed Stars at the gas station being sad about the 86, Ryousuke's monologue at Kaori's grave; then there's a page or two of the Impreza driving down Akina with Takumi noting in a single line that everything started there. THE, END)

Also, Takumi decides to scrap the 86. The anime changed that too.
MonkeyWrenchd
Posted: Jan 2 2015, 05:23 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 43,964

The manga ending feels weird to me. Takumi deciding to scrap the car just feel like out of character.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
The Sixth Element
Posted: Jan 2 2015, 05:28 PM

matter intangible

Member No.: 44,779

The author did it to say the series is over until he realized that it was a terrible way to announce the ending.
So we got a GT86 running next to the Impreza in the ending clip of the anime.
the_stig
Posted: Jan 9 2015, 09:56 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 45,080

QUOTE (Venny503 @ Aug 19 2014, 02:32 PM)
Takumi would make a good rally driver.

I'm starting to think once 2003 rolls around in Initial D's timeline he's gonna join like 5 Subaru forums.

i'm pretty sure ID has a floating timeline, which means it's present day. i also think he'd be a good rally driver
nukeisgood
Posted: Jan 20 2015, 08:39 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 33,671

Watching how the race ending with Shinji reminds me of Takumi's first encounter with Sudo when his motor blew.

Couldn't Takumi's engine blowing at the end be considered as a defeat as well?
GoP-Demon
Posted: Jan 21 2015, 09:34 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 43,878

ehhh in most fictional races at least all that matters is who crosses the line first.
BOZZ
Posted: Jan 21 2015, 09:34 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

Funny thing is about a week ago there was some survey asking Japanese manga readers which seinen (young adult) manga they would like to see continued and Initial D ranked number 1.

It makes me wonder if that would motivate Shigeno to continue Initial D considering his current work hasn't really done well.
Falbere
Posted: Jan 21 2015, 09:45 PM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

Group: IDP Admin
Member No.: 43,254

Meh, Shigeno don't give a shit about Initial D.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Import_Lexus
Posted: Feb 2 2015, 07:42 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 22,550

He should continue it, i believe there is a fan base considering cars always have a fan base. Just focus on a more laid back story. There is still so many cars he can race.
takumi333
Posted: Feb 7 2015, 03:34 PM

Mixmaster General

Member No.: 45,197

QUOTE (Meteor @ Jan 2 2015, 12:59 PM)
Also, Takumi decides to scrap the 86. The anime changed that too.

I'm glad Takumi didn't scrap the 86 in the anime.
Venny503
Posted: Feb 7 2015, 08:39 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 42,095

QUOTE (takumi333 @ 5 hours, 4 minutes ago)
I'm glad Takumi didn't scrap the 86 in the anime.

Yeah, nearing the end of the series Shigeno started making batshit decisions, like scrapping the 86.
Falbere
Posted: Feb 7 2015, 08:40 PM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

Group: IDP Admin
Member No.: 43,254

QUOTE (Venny503 @ 1 minute, 14 seconds ago)
Yeah, nearing the end of the series Shigeno started making batshit decisions, like scrapping the 86.

At least he realized the decision was shit.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Venny503
Posted: Feb 7 2015, 08:45 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 42,095

QUOTE (Falbere @ 4 minutes, 35 seconds ago)
At least he realized the decision was shit.

It was probably the director of Final Stage, sorta like how the Sil80 battle happened before Ryousuke in the anime.
MatiReviews
Posted: Feb 21 2015, 10:53 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 45,178

In which year Initial D storyline starts?

In the manga in the 95s and in the anime in the 98 or 99s

But some cars didn´t exist in those years. Like the GT86 or the Blue Impreza from bunta ( in the manga) ( Manga in the 95s and Impreza 99s)

the_stig
Posted: Feb 22 2015, 06:50 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 45,080

QUOTE (MatiReviews @ Yesterday, 10:53 AM)
In which year Initial D storyline starts?

In the manga in the 95s and in the anime in the 98 or 99s

But some cars didn´t exist in those years. Like the GT86 or the Blue Impreza from bunta ( in the manga) ( Manga in the 95s and Impreza 99s)

Initial D has a floating timeline, which allows for newer cars to be introduced
Metamorphic
Posted: Apr 23 2016, 03:06 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 4,338

Wow I finally finished the Initial D journey (Watched Fifth Stage and Final in one sitting). Initial D had always been close to me as it was the anime which gave me confidence to drive again after an accident when I was 17. I remember the days of going to Kazza to download each episode individually until fourth stage when I became up to date. That was 2004! The year I joined IDW. When Fourth Stage came to an end I dropped of the forum a bit. Twelve years later I finished Final Stage. Reliving the tension and the adrenaline pumping as the sick eurobeat tracks play was really a trip down memory lane.

The fact that Takumi and Keisuke will turn pro was a given, but I was not expecting the 86's 4AGE engine will blow to secure the final victory. Ryousuke's back story with Hojo was spectacular and seeing all the racers come to root for Takumi was how I envisioned the final battle to be.. Gotta love Mako and Sayuki!

LOL Shinji though was an incredible final opponent but the character name and personality reminds me of another Shinji that also wimps out tongue.gif FINALLY romance working in Initial D Mika and Takumi have great chemistry!

Dream being the D, LOL I loved the very end when the credits roll and Ryousuke is scoping an amateur race like a shifty talent scout. tongue.gif

Well done to Shigeno sensei and the whole production team who finished this masterpiece!

This post has been edited by Metamorphic on Apr 23 2016, 03:08 AM
Import_Lexus
Posted: Apr 24 2016, 07:03 PM

IDW Regular Member

QUOTE (Metamorphic @ Yesterday, 3:06 AM)
Wow I finally finished the Initial D journey (Watched Fifth Stage and Final in one sitting). Initial D had always been close to me as it was the anime which gave me confidence to drive again after an accident when I was 17. I remember the days of going to Kazza to download each episode individually until fourth stage when I became up to date. That was 2004! The year I joined IDW. When Fourth Stage came to an end I dropped of the forum a bit. Twelve years later I finished Final Stage. Reliving the tension and the adrenaline pumping as the sick eurobeat tracks play was really a trip down memory lane.

The fact that Takumi and Keisuke will turn pro was a given, but I was not expecting the 86's 4AGE engine will blow to secure the final victory. Ryousuke's back story with Hojo was spectacular and seeing all the racers come to root for Takumi was how I envisioned the final battle to be.. Gotta love Mako and Sayuki!

LOL Shinji though was an incredible final opponent but the character name and personality reminds me of another Shinji that also wimps out tongue.gif FINALLY romance working in Initial D Mika and Takumi have great chemistry!

Dream being the D, LOL I loved the very end when the credits roll and Ryousuke is scoping an amateur race like a shifty talent scout. tongue.gif

Well done to Shigeno sensei and the whole production team who finished this masterpiece!

Yeah, it was a great series! I need to re-watch 5th stage and final stage cause I only watched them once.

I kept wishing they would come out in English but they didn't...oh well.

My last hooray for the series will be the 3rd movie that I'm waiting to be subbed.

Till then I'll watch 5th stage and final stage smile.gif

Anyways, one of the best anime's for me personally and will always keep re watching it in the future years!
rknight
Posted: Jun 20 2016, 08:50 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 38,828

QUOTE (Import_Lexus @ Apr 24 2016, 07:03 PM)
Yeah, it was a great series! I need to re-watch 5th stage and final stage cause I only watched them once.

I kept wishing they would come out in English but they didn't...oh well.

My last hooray for the series will be the 3rd movie that I'm waiting to be subbed.

Till then I'll watch 5th stage and final stage smile.gif

Anyways, one of the best anime's for me personally and will always keep re watching it in the future years!

2nd

At this years Anime Central in Chicago, the was some talk that Funimation Studio's might pickup the license to dub Fifth Stage and Final Stage, I hope it comes true
eure_maum
Posted: Jun 24 2016, 06:30 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 46,593

So I just watched the Final Stage and OMG! I haven't watched Initial D in 8 years and just rewatched the series. Heck, when I stopped, I don't think third stage was out yet. But, OMG! The feels from the ending. I'm slightly depressed that it's over.

And I still don't get what Takumi is doing in the end credits besides still delivering tofu. Anyone want to explain that to me?
takumizim
Posted: Jun 24 2016, 08:45 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 37,186

Takumi also will interested on joining grass root track race, he got advised from one of this driver wearing green suit which is keiichi tsuchiya (famous racer in japan real life) and takumi looks so interested probably he want to touch up he skills,besides that this ae86 will be repaired but not using for racing, just delivering tofu since now days also a lot of modern car maybe its time for him to change.

P/s: probably soon there will come out new Initial D: rally comic since one of the creator says. happy.gif
Import_Lexus
Posted: Jul 15 2016, 06:56 AM

IDW Regular Member

QUOTE (rknight @ Jun 20 2016, 08:50 AM)
2nd

At this years Anime Central in Chicago, the was some talk that Funimation Studio's might pickup the license to dub Fifth Stage and Final Stage, I hope it comes true

Whoa! That would be awesome if they did and release it on Bluray biggrin.gif
Meteor
Posted: Jul 15 2016, 07:16 AM

Were you expecting something else?

Member No.: 20,929

Considering Initial D barely turned a profit for Funi, I wouldn't get my hopes up so early if I were you.
Unless there's a huge boost in DVD sales or streaming numbers (official streams, not kisswhatever) for what they already have, they're probably not going to consider it.
ZFaisal
Posted: Jun 6 2017, 05:33 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 48,120

QUOTE (Perry @ Jun 21 2014, 11:38 AM)
「INITIAL D FINAL STAGE」ACT. 3 & 4
Initial Air Date: June 22nd, 2014 (PPV HD)

Episode 3 Title: 「危険な匂い」"Dangerous Scent"
Episode 4 Title: 「ドリーム」"Dream"

R A W S / C C :

(Online Streaming)

(Direct Downloads)

(Torrent)
  • Episode 3 - Not Available Yet
  • Episode 4 - Not Available Yet

F A N S U B S :

(Dailymotion Streaming)

(Torrent)
»»» Japanese Audio w/ English Subtitles (MKV Container - For Computer Use Only)
http://centralanime.net/

(Direct Downloads)
»»» Japanese Audio w/ English Subtitles (MKV Container - For Computer Use Only)

»»» English Subtitles Only (Advanced SubStation alpha *.ass)

S T R E A M I N G :

ACT 3「危険な匂い」"Dangerous Scent"
No streaming available yet.

ACT 4「プロジェクト・ドリーム」"Project Dream"
No streaming available yet.

Other Notes:

OP & ED Theme:
» Opening Theme: "Outsoar the Rainbow" by m.o.v.e.
» (Episode 3) Ending Theme: "Gamble Rumble" by m.o.v.e.
» (Episode 4) Ending Theme: "Rage your dream" by m.o.v.e

Music from Act 3:
» IGODA - Flash Light
» m.o.v.e - Strike On
» Dave Rodgers - 1 Fire

Music from Act 4:
» Nuage - Crazy Little Love (SEB 223)
» Joe Banana - Wild Boy Bad Love (SEB 195)
» Ace - Adrenaline (SEB 225)
» m.o.v.e - Days (Unreleased)

• For more information on music from Initial D Final Stage, please visit the pinned Initial D Final Stage Song Listing thread. Thank you. https://idforums.net/images/icon_new.gif
• Special Thanks to 雪之季你之心 from Initial D Baidu Tieba for providing the 260p raws. Thanks!
• Thanks to arutha for providing the direct download links to Episode 3 & 4 SD RAWs!

S C R E E N C A P S :

Screencaps provided by Springer525 and 皇马无敌论 from Initial D Baidu Tieba 2014-06-22
Warning: screenshots contain spoilers.
SPOILER

CODE
[SPOILER] ... content ... [/SPOILER]

DO NOT ask for the release date of the subs for Ep. 3 & 4.
DO NOT ask for the availability status of HQ episode links. Be patient.
You will be warned and your posting privilege removed for one (1) week.

Dude I can not download it because is been removed

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
alex1287
Posted: Jun 6 2017, 05:55 AM

OVER 9000!

Member No.: 38,532

QUOTE (ZFaisal @ 22 minutes, 10 seconds ago)
Dude I can not download it because is been removed

29 Pages  « 26 27 28 29