Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing date

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,313  ·  Replies: 3 
> Happy Birthday to the Kagamine Twins
kyonpalm
  Posted: Dec 27 2011, 02:23 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

user posted image

The birthday of Vocaloid twins Rin and Len Kagamine is today (as determined by Glorious Leader Crypton Future Media) so how will you be celebrating? I... might listen to Meltdown or something, I dunno.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Dec 27 2011, 05:24 PM

Patient Zero

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 37,947

Well I guess I'll be celebrating today by going out to the movies and watching more Steins;Gate. Maybe I'll go bake some cookies tomorrow, you'll never know. I'm spontaneous like that. wink2.gif
bROCKoLEE
Posted: Dec 27 2011, 07:34 PM

whut?

Member No.: 6,453

Never will Kagamine Rin be mentioned and this not posted tongue.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk2wViKSh_M

Happy B'day to the forever ageless twins happy.gif
YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DClPxO0xDa8 )
JKaiba
Posted: Dec 27 2011, 07:45 PM

Alias The J'

Member No.: 16,596

Huh.. didn't know my wife's birthday was the same day. LOL awesome.gif