Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 10 unique listeners, playing Sophie - Lonely Love

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

11 Pages  1 2 3 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 25,781  ·  Replies: 252 
> Gundam Extreme Full Boost PS3 Port, Yes it has been...
Vile
  Posted: Sep 10 2013, 10:11 PM

IDW's Furfag

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,586

You guess it! Its about time!

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/09/10/mobil...EFPpjxy2vKP8.99

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Nomake Wan
Posted: Sep 10 2013, 10:52 PM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

Totally made my day. There's been a moron on the GameFAQ boards who's been shitposting talking about how it won't get released on PS3 and won't get announced at TGS 2013 and how it'll be a PS4 release next year. ROFL. We've been telling him for months that he's a moron, and now we all get to laugh in his face.

Epic winning. Can't wait for TGS. Only two weeks!
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Phantom_R32
Posted: Sep 10 2013, 11:00 PM

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Member No.: 1,277

Any word on if the DLC suits will be in this one? If they are, I'm just going to hold off on buying them.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Sep 10 2013, 11:56 PM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (Phantom_R32 @ 55 minutes, 57 seconds ago)
Any word on if the DLC suits will be in this one? If they are, I'm just going to hold off on buying them.

We won't have word on that for a loooong time, dude. DLC for EXVS didn't get announced until the game had been out for a month. They haven't even announced the release date for the game yet, and probably won't until TGS.
jbeavis100
Posted: Sep 11 2013, 01:18 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 38,847

Oh sweet more reason to get a ps3. I still need one. I NEED MY CHINISE CARTOON VIDYA. Super Excited.
Phantom_R32
Posted: Sep 11 2013, 08:16 AM

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 8 hours, 20 minutes ago)
We won't have word on that for a loooong time, dude. DLC for EXVS didn't get announced until the game had been out for a month. They haven't even announced the release date for the game yet, and probably won't until TGS.

I worded my original post wrong. lol I actually meant the DLC suits that are already out for EXVS. I can't find a list for the Full Boost arcade game, so I wasn't sure if they were included in FB or not. If they are, I'm just gonna save my money instead of buying them for EXVS.

Vile
  Posted: Sep 11 2013, 09:48 AM

IDW's Furfag

QUOTE (Phantom_R32 @ 1 hour, 31 minutes ago)
I worded my original post wrong. lol I actually meant the DLC suits that are already out for EXVS. I can't find a list for the Full Boost arcade game, so I wasn't sure if they were included in FB or not. If they are, I'm just gonna save my money instead of buying them for EXVS.

Yeah, at this rate I dont see the reason to buy them... unless you can't wait. lol
Well anyways I hope this comes out early 2014. w00t2.gif
Nomake Wan
Posted: Sep 11 2013, 12:43 PM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (Phantom_R32 @ 4 hours, 26 minutes ago)

All the DLC suits from EXVS are in Full Boost.
Pikachu_Fragger
Posted: Sep 11 2013, 07:27 PM

Cock Blockula

Member No.: 27,803

Still maining Gundam most likely if his moveset or general movement hasn't changed between installments. I'm still trying to train Honda in playing it too.

In the meantime, our bodies are ready.
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2048 x 1536. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Sep 11 2013, 07:56 PM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (Pikachu_Fragger @ 29 minutes, 31 seconds ago)
Still maining Gundam most likely if his moveset or general movement hasn't changed between installments. I'm still trying to train Honda in playing it too.

As far as I know, the only major change to RX-78-2 has been reducing his assist ammo to 2, changing it to Guntank/CoreFighter, and allowing it to recharge once it's out. So you have less ammo, but you don't have to EX to refill it.
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Sep 11 2013, 09:29 PM

Patient Zero

Member No.: 37,947

Yay! A new gundam game just in time for me to get started playing EXVS! I'm pretty excited about it I guess. I can't wait to see all the new suits they're going to bring in. Hey yo Fragger, that's a nice controller. Where did you get it?

Nomake Wan
Posted: Sep 11 2013, 10:08 PM

ShiMACHaze

It'll probably be Q1 2014, though they could theoretically push it all the way to whenever the next VS title hits arcades (usually April). I'm putting my chips on Q1 however. We'll know for sure come TGS, which is in 10 days.

EDIT: Nailed it. Release date is JANUARY 30 2014.

Almost all the new suits are already known. I haven't read the Famitsu article in full, but I think that the people saying there are "20 PS3 exclusive suits" are translating it incorrectly. I believe what they actually meant was that there were 20 more suits than the previous game. I believe this because there are sites advertising "new suits from Gundam Wing and EXA" when in fact all it says is that Wing and EXA are in (they weren't in EXVS).

So while it'd be neat to have 20 console-exclusive suits, don't bet on it. It's probably an incorrect translation from Japanese and nothing more.

The only suit we don't know for sure about is the Ex-S (a skill called 'ALICE' was leaked with an MS list a while back, and ALICE is a reference to S/Ex-S Gundam). Ex-S is confirmed as a first-print bonus DLC. There could be more surprises, but here's a list of the suits added in FB that weren't in EXVS (DLC or otherwise):
SPOILER

And here's the full EXVSFB PS3 music list as it stands now. More will be announced at a later date, so this list is just a preliminary one and is by no means complete.
NOTE: Songs with an asterisk (*) are only in the Premium G Sound Edition.
SPOILER

Updated 10/23/2013

This post has been edited by Nomake Wan on Jan 5 2014, 04:37 PM
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Sep 12 2013, 08:56 AM

Patient Zero

I read Rozen Zulu. I'm officially sold. tongue.gif
Vile
  Posted: Sep 12 2013, 05:22 PM

IDW's Furfag

Hell yes Hoshi no Tobira is in the game! I hope to listen to that song in every online matches I play. LOL
Time for me to main Stargazer or Strike Noir.

Either way 20 ps3 exclusive suits or not, we still have a whole load of shit of new suits to try out. =D

Hmmm Rozen Zulu... PSYCHHOOO JAMMAAA

This post has been edited by Vile on Sep 12 2013, 05:24 PM
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Sep 15 2013, 09:27 PM

Patient Zero

I hate guntank. It can totally go die in a fire. I was able to pick up Gundam Extreme Vs. pretty quickly but I can't beat Fragger when he is using Gundam. If he uses anything else and I can kinda beat him. Only if I have a huge handicap. Still going to be working on my Sinanju game. tongue.gif
Nomake Wan
Posted: Sep 15 2013, 11:35 PM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (THE_HONDA_CG2 @ 2 hours, 7 minutes ago)
I hate guntank. It can totally go die in a fire. I was able to pick up Gundam Extreme Vs. pretty quickly but I can't beat Fragger when he is using Gundam. If he uses anything else and I can kinda beat him. Only if I have a huge handicap. Still going to be working on my Sinanju game. tongue.gif

Sinanju is a lot of fun. It's too bad I didn't know you guys were playing, I'd have hopped online and helped out with your practice. Would've been fun! Hit me up next time!

Yes, his Gundam is way frustrating. Like I mentioned before, it just keeps hitting and hitting and hitting... We'll see how Full Boost changes that up.

Four days until TGS! w00t2.gif
Vile
  Posted: Sep 16 2013, 11:11 AM

IDW's Furfag

Can I add you guys as well? I don't know anybody in person that really plays this game or even anyone in my psn friends list. lol

Way too stoked for them to announce the release date on TGS!
Phantom_R32
Posted: Sep 16 2013, 01:43 PM

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

QUOTE (THE_HONDA_CG2 @ Sep 12 2013, 12:56 PM)
I read Rozen Zulu. I'm officially sold. tongue.gif

This.

Banshee and Gaia Gundam helps sell me as well. I was kinda hoping for either Daybreak's Bell to make an appearance, or for Ash Like Snow to return for one of 00's music tracks.

This post has been edited by Phantom_R32 on Sep 16 2013, 01:45 PM
Nomake Wan
Posted: Sep 16 2013, 05:35 PM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (Phantom_R32 @ 3 hours, 51 minutes ago)
This.

Banshee and Gaia Gundam helps sell me as well. I was kinda hoping for either Daybreak's Bell to make an appearance, or for Ash Like Snow to return for one of 00's music tracks.

We only know 12 of the announced 30 additional tracks being added to the Premium G Sound Edition. It is entirely possible that those tracks will be added.

@Vile: NomakeWan is the name. I don't play often nowadays (usually when I get bored, or when other people ask to play) but once FB is out I'll be back to playing it religiously...
Vile
  Posted: Sep 17 2013, 08:45 PM

IDW's Furfag

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Yesterday, 6:35 PM)
@Vile: NomakeWan is the name. I don't play often nowadays (usually when I get bored, or when other people ask to play) but once FB is out I'll be back to playing it religiously...

Sweet man. I'll add you the next time I get on my ps3 and that's okay. I regretfully sold my Extreme VS copy. facepalm.gif
So until FB releases. cool.gif

What do you guys think about some of the nerfs and buffs that Bandai Namco did to some of the suits? Since I mostly dedicated to using gp01, I can't say much about the other suits but it seems it looks like he his more faster and swifter with his movesets. Also I think Kshatriya is at a reasonable cost level (2000) in FB now. I always thought it was blegh at 2500. Well even then at 2000... kinda... well I don't know. ras.gif
Nomake Wan
Posted: Sep 18 2013, 05:34 AM

ShiMACHaze

FB's Kshatriya is much better off. On top of the cost decrease they gave it a horizontal funnel attack that's pretty awesome. It's gone from being an expensive liability to a formidable support unit. I see it frequently in shuffle tournaments.

Personally, I'm perfectly okay with the way they've changed up the costs and such. I especially can't wait to mess with that 2500-cost GP02. w00t2.gif
Vile
  Posted: Sep 20 2013, 08:38 AM

IDW's Furfag

A new move to her move set? I have to find it now and damn gp02 is 2500 now? I always thought he should've stick with 2000 since he can get zoned out pretty easily even in FB based on gameplay videos IMO.

Nomake Wan
Posted: Sep 20 2013, 09:33 AM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (Vile @ 55 minutes, 6 seconds ago)
A new move to her move set? I have to find it now and damn gp02 is 2500 now? I always thought he should've stick with 2000 since he can get zoned out pretty easily even in FB based on gameplay videos IMO.

Might I present this video to you, then?

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21539008
Vile
  Posted: Sep 21 2013, 02:02 PM

IDW's Furfag

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Yesterday, 10:33 AM)
Might I present this video to you, then?

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21539008

Oh shit, guess I should eat my own words in that last post. =0

You guys probably know this already from TGS but Epyons in FB! Not that it really matters to me but it is a pretty popular suit in Wing which will hopefully more interest from Wing fans.

I would post the source but I'm on a phone.

Nomake Wan
Posted: Sep 21 2013, 04:55 PM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (Vile @ 2 hours, 52 minutes ago)
Oh shit, guess I should eat my own words in that last post. =0

You guys probably know this already from TGS but Epyons in FB! Not that it really matters to me but it is a pretty popular suit in Wing which will hopefully more interest from Wing fans.

I would post the source but I'm on a phone.

Yep, I was awake last night watching the livestream. Here's what we learned last night:

-Online play has been greatly improved. Rooms hold up to 12 users, and room creators have many more options for their rooms than before. You can now specifiy min/max win percentage, rank, connection speed as well as suit cost limits. No more need to spam such information in the room title! Room owners can also leave comments in the room status bar, for instance if they need to step away but don't want to penalize those already in combat. The only thing we were not shown was whether they improved the actual ability to find rooms.

-The Custom Soundtrack feature now works online! It was not revealed how, but considering NBGI doesn't want thousands upon thousands of copyright infringement notices chances are this likely means changing the fundamental basis of online music. In EXVS, all four players would have their music synchronized (which was why Custom BGM was not supported). My guess is that each player is allowed to have their own music now, and the replay saved to disc will reflect that.

-Epyon is indeed in, and is also the October MS for the arcade game. This means it is not a console exclusive, and also means that the second batch of development is still going strong (the only suits remaining from the first batch are G-Armor, Striker Custom and AGE-1). Epyon is a 3000-cost suit with absolutely no range attacks of any kind nor any supports (it literally has no ammo gauges!). In return, it is melee rape incarnate, building off of how it played in Next Plus. There has been some clamoring on certain other boards about it being a 'joke' and 'garbage', but said people are basing this off of the video of someone demonstrating its moves, not using it competetively. Once November rolls around and it hits arcades we'll know more.

-The release date was not announced, but it was announced that the release date would be announced next month. Why they're beating around the bush on this topic is beyond me, as no previous VS game to my knowledge has ever not had its release date listed upon announcement. Very strange. Oh, and speaking of strange...

-The next arcade game is already in development, which we knew from a previous leak from a shareholders' meeting. What's strange is that it's still a part of the EXVS family. No previous VS title has ever had more than two installments. Development on VS has always been tick-tock; the first game is the innovative new concept, followed by the second game that fixes the first game's problems. Having a third title...is strange. Not to mention the leak mentioned it would be on System 478, which everyone is assuming will be a PS4 hardware environment.

-Not really from last night, but in the official screenshots you can see MS specialization stars during gameplay. These are a part of the system related to custom navigators, HUDs and pilot outfits in the arcade game. While this does not confirm that such features are in, it does make a good case for them.

I think that's about it.

EDIT: Forgot two things.

-Trial Mission Mode is confirmed to be in. Someone at TGS got a video of the demo playing a Blue Destiny trial mission, so yep, they're in. Woot!

-Command List is now available in the ingame pause menu. No more trolling the wikis looking for moves, they're all listed for you ingame!

This post has been edited by Nomake Wan on Sep 22 2013, 03:44 PM

11 Pages  1 2 3 »