Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (IRC)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Opening Theme

Important Rules
Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

9 Pages  « 7 8 9  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 4,230  ·  Replies: 204 
> Political Discussion, Election is over, post rare policies

Who shall be King?
MAGA [ 12 ]  [70.59%]
Hilldawg [ 3 ]  [17.65%]
Some third party bullshit [ 2 ]  [11.76%]
Total Votes: 17
Guests cannot vote 
Nomake Wan
Posted on Yesterday, 5:55 AM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

Zach, your 'friend' isn't worth it if they'll unfriend you over political bullshit, and especially if they're someone who admits that they need an echo chamber in order to survive. Absolutely disgusting.

I see civil rights and climate change have been removed from the White House website. While certainly nothing new to swap site content with a new administration, it does indicate that certain things aren't exactly critical policy to the incoming staff.

Fun times. Let's start the best four years!

user posted image
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
xiao
Posted on Yesterday, 6:05 AM

nitro★bunny
Group Icon

Group: TRAP CLUB
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 8 minutes, 36 seconds ago)
Zach, your 'friend' isn't worth it if they'll unfriend you over political bullshit, and especially if they're someone who admits that they need an echo chamber in order to survive. Absolutely disgusting.

To be fair ~ she's probably a girl awesome.gif

*looks at bra collection*

I'll shut-up now :x
RalliKai
Posted on Yesterday, 8:06 AM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 3,607

As with Obama, I'm giving Trump the benefit of the doubt to see what he actually does. I have my share of issues with him, especially on trade but will wait and see what does.

Speaking of unfriending over politics. I got into a very brief argument with a friend of mine, who's the big feminist type, just before the election when I said I thought both candidates suck and they went on a tangent about Trump. I didn't yield in my argument and they've basically refused to speak to me since.

Waiting for Baby Huey over in North Korea to start stirring shit up.
kyonpalm
  Posted on Yesterday, 8:49 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 2 hours, 44 minutes ago)

Pretty much how I feel about it.

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 2 hours, 44 minutes ago)
I see civil rights and climate change have been removed from the White House website. While certainly nothing new to swap site content with a new administration, it does indicate that certain things aren't exactly critical policy to the incoming staff.

Tons of stuff isn't on the website because it's still being built (no clue why they didn't have it prepared by inauguration day, but whatever). You'll notice there isn't a page for his much-talked-about immigration policy either.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Master0fMadness
Posted on 27 minutes, 15 seconds ago

IDW Expert Member
Group Icon

Group: PONY FANATIC
Member No.: 46,279

You know what Kyon, nobody's raised that point but yeah you're probably right.

9 Pages  « 7 8 9