Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 10 unique listeners, playing Derreck Simons - Station to Station

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 965  ·  Replies: 6 
> My version of the ultimate ID package, After much consideration... Torrent links'll be here.
fujito10
  Posted: Oct 23 2017, 07:40 PM

IDW Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,812

I'm thinking of making torrents for First to Fourth Stages in the highest quality possible, and yes, I'm afraid I'll use the Japanese BD rips. Anyway, what's included in the package...

-JP Bluray video for each episode
-Original JP dub (with a few alterations to better time some lines of dialogue)
-Funimation English dub
-I'm also thinking of including the "Forbidden Dub" as a little bonus, edited to match the length of each episode (know what I mean when I say "Forbidden Dub"?).
-Subtitles (obviously)
-And it's likely I'll make an English audio track for both Battle Stages. With subtitles. Props to Nomake Wan and Yorky for the translation; could I use your translations as the basis for the subtitles? I'll credit you guys.
-Possible I'll make First and Second Stage's last episode ending scenes as textless as possible (I didn't like Funi's credit squeeze).

Also, a bit about the eyecatches... in the JP track for First Stage, whenever the show's logo would flash, a revving sound can be heard. Those were excised on Funi's release of the JP audio, but I don't mind that; most of the time, I won't leave the revving sound in for this ultimate collection (you guys may think different, but yeah). First Stage's eyecatches for the Funi. track will be edited to include the JP announcer only (almost everyone seems to prefer HIM over the ENG announcer).

If you don't want me to make any of the edits above, let me know. This is a project that's only just started (already complete First Stage... sort of). Anything you'd like to say?

EDIT: For my First Stage torrent, take this poll! http://www.strawpoll.me/15081399

This post has been edited by fujito10 on Feb 15 2018, 03:34 PM
alex1287
Posted: Oct 24 2017, 01:05 AM

OVER 9000!

Member No.: 38,532

You have Pit 1&2 or french release bd?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
fujito10
  Posted: Oct 24 2017, 04:48 AM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (alex1287 @ 3 hours, 42 minutes ago)
You have Pit 1&2 or french release bd?

No Pit 2, but I do have Pit 1.
alex1287
Posted: Oct 24 2017, 06:01 AM

OVER 9000!

Member No.: 38,532

QUOTE (fujito10 @ 1 hour, 13 minutes ago)
No Pit 2, but I do have Pit 1.

Ahaa, I think you have. I can't wait for your project wink2.gif
Nomake Wan
Posted: Oct 24 2017, 12:25 PM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (fujito10 @ Yesterday, 7:40 PM)
-And it's likely I'll make an English audio track for both Battle Stages. With subtitles. Props to Nomake Wan and Yorky for the translation; could I use your translations as the basis for the subtitles? I'll credit you guys.

Yorky did the typesetting (thanks to him--typesetting SUCKS!), I did the TL. It's totally fine by me if you use it, and I can even do you one better and give you the actual subtitle file. I still have it, and was considering doing a v2 softsub release if a BD rip ever came out. If you have BDs then it's fine by me.

Let me go through the subs and fix some errors I didn't catch the first time around and then send you a PM. I've learned a lot more Japanese since I did Battle Stage, so. whistling.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
fujito10
  Posted: Oct 24 2017, 12:34 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 8 minutes, 35 seconds ago)
Yorky did the typesetting (thanks to him--typesetting SUCKS!), I did the TL. It's totally fine by me if you use it, and I can even do you one better and give you the actual subtitle file. I still have it, and was considering doing a v2 softsub release if a BD rip ever came out. If you have BDs then it's fine by me.

Let me go through the subs and fix some errors I didn't catch the first time around and then send you a PM. I've learned a lot more Japanese since I did Battle Stage, so. whistling.gif

Oooh, a V2 translation sounds wondeful!
fujito10
  Posted: Jan 13 2018, 02:02 PM

IDW Senior Member

First Stage Episode 26's credits sequence is now (mostly) textless! Tried to find the footage from each ep. that'd work best according to the original's arrangement. Some clips in the original were never released without text, so there were some improvisations. Anyways, download and enjoy! What do you think?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13FC...xKOhg-Ez9IMC0Fm