Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 10 unique listeners, playing (MF Ghost OST) Hotblade - Face Down

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post knowingly false information. Violators will be issued an actual warning.
• Please do NOT copy and paste articles from other websites. Link and short description is ok, but please do not copy and paste pages of info. Violator will be issued a verbal warning.
• Do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of software here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning.
• Discussions about illegal materials such as ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are not encouraged in this subforum.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,573  ·  Replies: 2 
> MP3 to WMA converter
fettman53
  Posted: Nov 18 2010, 08:04 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,717

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knew a good, free MP3 to WMA converter I could use to convert a few files. Can't seem to find one.
Lebon14
Posted: Nov 18 2010, 09:36 PM

🎧

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 18,005

*Moved to Computer And Technologies.

I use dBPowerAmp for everything music convertion. This is simply the swiss knife of audio.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
hath80
Posted: Nov 22 2010, 09:51 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,676

http://download.cnet.com/Pepsky-Free-Audio...4-10772402.html

Have you checked out this one? There are many free tools that you can find on CNET. Go take advantage of this site. happy.gif

Best of luck.