Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS2) P.Stone - Hooligans

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

4 Pages  1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 51,818  ·  Replies: 81 
> Initial D Definitive Ver [Multi-Audio][Multi-Subs]
xiao
Posted: Mar 3 2018, 06:11 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (DragsterPS @ Yesterday, 2:09 PM)
Initial D Definitive Version Status

★ Kaede Rukawa avatar .. tienes muy buen gusto en chicos guapos de anime Dragster .. shifty2.gif

Mitsui x Rukawa es lo maximo!mwuahaha >;3
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
alex1287
Posted: Mar 7 2018, 01:18 PM

OVER 9000!

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,532

How project guys biggrin.gif

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
DragsterPS
Posted: Mar 8 2018, 10:35 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 48,649

QUOTE (alex1287 @ Yesterday, 1:18 PM)
How project guys biggrin.gif

In fact, we made a lot of progress. If you look at the status document (Link) you'll see that now we have a lot more dubs than before. I also got all the Taiwan DVDs of Initial D, so now we have Chinese subs too. I'll update the main post very soon.
Now we're waiting for the arrival of First Stage R2J DVD, we expect to have them in 3 days or so. Meanwhile, we're editing Tokyopop's First Stage dub (the eyecatch of this dub is always different from the other dubs because of the OST). Final Stage encoding is als in process, it should be done in a few hours.

This post has been edited by DragsterPS on Mar 8 2018, 10:36 AM
alex1287
Posted: Mar 8 2018, 11:42 AM

OVER 9000!

Nice, I have question for you, because I'm from Poland and I have polish sub to all Initial D but problem is 1st,2nd,extra stage 1&2 is pasted hardsub to movie in must use ocr program to get subtitles. 3rd,4th,5th, Final Stage I have in srt and ass format, you can add polish subs to yours mkv? And all mkv is 8bit or 10bit. Because my tv not play 10bit sad.gif

DragsterPS
Posted: Mar 8 2018, 12:27 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (alex1287 @ 43 minutes, 1 seconds ago)
Nice, I have question for you, because I'm from Poland and I have polish sub to all Initial D but problem is 1st,2nd,extra stage 1&2 is pasted hardsub to movie in must use ocr program to get subtitles. 3rd,4th,5th, Final Stage I have in srt and ass format, you can add polish subs to yours mkv? And all mkv is 8bit or 10bit. Because my tv not play 10bit sad.gif

First you need to get these subs into a text-format file like .ass or .srt. If you've revised all the subs (checked orthography, context errors, etc.) and they're good, I have no inconvenient on adding them. You can also contact the people who done them to see if you can get the original .ass or .srt subs.
For the videos, now we're doing 10bit raws, but we'll also do a "compatibility version" with 8bit and 4.1 level.
alex1287
Posted: Mar 8 2018, 04:13 PM

OVER 9000!

Example https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLATr...ZnaugSPjsF93lZe
Initial D 2nd https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLATr...5BORJ_mDGq837cJ
Initial D Extra Stage https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLATr...r86gUW-AXCUym8T
Have nice subtitle but how can get all subtitles to ass or srt :/ other 3rd,4th,5th,Final and Legends i have in srt and ass.

DragsterPS
Posted: Mar 9 2018, 12:00 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (alex1287 @ Yesterday, 4:13 PM)
Example https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLATr...ZnaugSPjsF93lZe
Initial D 2nd https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLATr...5BORJ_mDGq837cJ
Initial D Extra Stage https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLATr...r86gUW-AXCUym8T
Have nice subtitle but how can get all subtitles to ass or srt :/ other 3rd,4th,5th,Final and Legends i have in srt and ass.

I'm trying to contact with them to get the srt or ass. Try to contact them too, you're polish xD
alex1287
Posted: Mar 9 2018, 03:14 PM

OVER 9000!

This is subtitles from polish page Noizy Tribes http://www.initiald.pl/news.php and I told to him and say he lost from disk ;( Can I send you subtitles to 3rd, 4th, 5th, Final and legends?

NoizyTribe_PL
Posted: Mar 11 2018, 08:55 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 49,683

Hold your horses!

Noizy Tribe is back in the game.

I've got 2nd to Legend subs. Give mi couple days to prepare it correctly. Some of them are divided to separate files (opening, ending and dialogues).

I have a plan to prepare new version of 1st Stage subs. I don't know how long you can wait.

This post has been edited by NoizyTribe_PL on Mar 11 2018, 09:00 AM
DragsterPS
Posted: Mar 11 2018, 09:14 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (NoizyTribe_PL @ 18 minutes, 51 seconds ago)
Hold your horses!

I've got 2nd to Legend subs. Give mi couple days to prepare it correctly. Some of them are divided to separate files (opening, ending and dialogues).

I have a plan to prepare new version of 1st Stage subs. I don't know how long you can wait.

In fact we're actually encoding and diong forced subs. If you want to do nes subs, only do the dialogue, don't do any karaokes or forced subs, we'll use the same for all languages.

Thanks!
alex1287
Posted: Mar 11 2018, 11:31 AM

OVER 9000!

QUOTE (NoizyTribe_PL @ 2 hours, 35 minutes ago)
Hold your horses!

Siemano biggrin.gif Możemy obejrzeć w super i najlepszej jakości grin2.gif tylko czekać wink2.gif
Racer4WD
Posted: Mar 18 2018, 02:57 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 49,436

Just for curiosity,where do you going to upload and post the episodes?.Because i really worried if the videos get blocked by the AVEX bot

This post has been edited by Racer4WD on Mar 18 2018, 02:57 PM
Nomake Wan
Posted: Mar 19 2018, 05:39 AM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (Racer4WD @ Yesterday, 2:57 PM)
Just for curiosity,where do you going to upload and post the episodes?.Because i really worried if the videos get blocked by the AVEX bot

Considering these are going to be multi-language files, I can guarantee that they won't be uploaded to streaming sites due to technical limitations on the streaming sites' side. So you won't have to worry about any sort of automated takedown like you're implying.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
DragsterPS
Posted: Mar 19 2018, 06:46 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (Racer4WD @ Yesterday, 2:57 PM)

Do you know that streaming sites reencode all the videos? If this will be the definitive release (with the best video, audios and subs), why were we uploading the videos to a site that's going to transcode all the audios and videos (=loosing quality)?
By the way, uploading them to a streaming site means to upload every episode a lot of times (one for each dub).
blakninja
Posted: Apr 3 2018, 07:51 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 45,376

Hi!

I can review the french subs.
DragsterPS
Posted: Apr 10 2018, 06:48 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (blakninja @ Apr 3 2018, 07:51 PM)
Hi!

I can review the french subs.

Please send me a PM to contact with you.

Thanks!

PD: I'll try to write a message this week about how project's going.
coyote26
Posted: Apr 11 2018, 03:35 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 49,656

the movie ? 2001 ? cool.gif

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1920 x 1080. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1920 x 1080. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

on tracker private bluray flacHD french. rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by coyote26 on Apr 11 2018, 03:35 PM
Nomake Wan
Posted: Apr 11 2018, 06:00 PM

ShiMACHaze

If you wouldn't mind dumping it onto Mega or something that would be pretty neat.
DragsterPS
Posted: Apr 12 2018, 01:23 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 7 hours, 22 minutes ago)
If you wouldn't mind dumping it onto Mega or something that would be pretty neat.

Please be patient, we'll use Pit.2 video for third and fourth which haven't been filtered and will possibly be better than french bd.

Nomake Wan
Posted: Apr 12 2018, 08:22 AM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (DragsterPS @ 6 hours, 59 minutes ago)
Please be patient, we'll use Pit.2 video for third and fourth which haven't been filtered and will possibly be better than french bd.

Possibly--but without seeing it for ourselves we can't say for sure. What I can say for sure is that based solely on the lossy screenshots posted above, it's far superior to what is listed as 'BD' on JP P2P. Which makes it superior to whatever currently exists in non-private spaces.

Worth sharing, because it will serve as a good indicator of how good a source the French BDs are as replacements for the insanely expensive and hard-to-come-by JP BDs.
DragsterPS
Posted: Apr 12 2018, 11:50 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 3 hours, 27 minutes ago)
Possibly--but without seeing it for ourselves we can't say for sure. What I can say for sure is that based solely on the lossy screenshots posted above, it's far superior to what is listed as 'BD' on JP P2P. Which makes it superior to whatever currently exists in non-private spaces.

Worth sharing, because it will serve as a good indicator of how good a source the French BDs are as replacements for the insanely expensive and hard-to-come-by JP BDs.

I have made a comparison between the french BD and the hd remaster disc long ago and I can say that french BD was better. I'll have Pit.2 in some weeks and I'll compare it again with the french bd (first pit 1 bd and first hd remaster bd were a bit different, so there could be a possibility that third from pit 2 is better then the french bd).

BTW, I'll upload third stage after dooing first and second: we want to do the release in order.

tomorrow I'll make a post explaining all the progress we made over these weeks,

This post has been edited by DragsterPS on Apr 12 2018, 11:50 AM
Nomake Wan
Posted: Apr 12 2018, 12:17 PM

ShiMACHaze

Cool.

Coyote26, ball's in your court.
DragsterPS
Posted: Apr 12 2018, 12:42 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 24 minutes, 19 seconds ago)
Cool.

Coyote26, ball's in your court.

In fact it's not, as you can see on the list of the main post, we also have french box 2 xD.

I also have to say that tomorrow I'll also update the list because I think we have even more stuff now.

This post has been edited by DragsterPS on Apr 12 2018, 12:42 PM
Nomake Wan
Posted: Apr 12 2018, 01:36 PM

ShiMACHaze

Except that by your own admission, you will not be releasing anything at all until you have a release for First Stage and Second Stage. Whereas Coyote26 has access to it right now and, unlike your team, has not as of yet expressed any particular attitude towards sharing the existing file or not.

I respect what you and your team are attempting to do, but that doesn't stop me from being interested in what Coyote26 already has.
DragsterPS
Posted: Apr 13 2018, 10:12 AM

IDW Full Member

As I said, here's the news post. As you may know right now we're doing first stage.
Actually I'm still doing the raws. As you can see on the status document I have 6 episodes encoded. What it does not say is that I have 13 episodes more to encode. I hope to finish all the scripts this weekend.

Audios:
-I could say I actually have 5 episodes synced. I'll continue with that after finishing the avs (encoding scripts).
-Unfortunately the brazilian portuguese dub has cuts... I'm trying to contact with the guy who "remastered" them to get the original audios but his email no longer exists...
-I found some time ago a mandarin dub that was different from the one aired on TV on youtube (:v). The prolem of this one is that Avex started removing all the episodes when there was only an episode left to be uploaded. I tried to contact to the guy who's uploading them without answer. For now I won't include this dub on the release.
-I'm also trying to contact IDIF, the italian fansub that has done Initial D to get his subs and the italian dub if they have it (it is a very rare dub, only 12 episodes were dubbed) but they didn't answered any of my messages...
-Good news! I managed to get the japanese dub with the original sound files in flac. I'll add it on the release along with the "new" version.

Subtitles:
-All the karaokes are done, and the first 9 episodes are ready (retimed to fit the video).
-For the spanish subs, we're translating the previews because the original ones were invented.
-English subs are corrected until episode 15. We'll continue correcting them soon. (Thanks Fujito!)
-The brazilian portuguese subs are geing ocr'd and corrected by Rotary26B.
-Cain, the admin of Initiald.pl is retranslating first stago into polish, we'll add them on this version.
-Catalan translation is also on the way.

If someone wants to help:
-I'll soon have kazé box 1 and I need some french people to help me with the subs.
-I someona can get german subs it would be very good.
-If someone has the tagalog or the korean dub please PM me.

That's all for now.

4 Pages  1 2 3 4