Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 2 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS2) Annalise - Dream Of Love

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,694  ·  Replies: 24 
> Attention Forza Motorsport Players!, Let me know what you think?
Spoon_Sports
  Posted: Jun 17 2013, 06:08 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 41,702

Hey guys! I'm new to the forums and I was wondering if anybody would be interested in some Initial D/Best Motoring Inspired racing/touge on the Forza Motorsport franchise of games (Forza 2, Forza 3, Forza 4 & Forza Horizon) There will be very specific rules and regulations to follow but I am open to any ideas you guys have! I would like to have the rules realistic (for example: road legal car parts and JDM cars only) That's the basics at the moment, let me know if you're interested! smile.gif
RedsunsF1
Posted: Jun 17 2013, 06:27 AM

Nasa UT | FF FK8

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 38,401

Sure, I'm already in a group and we race every Sunday unless it's a Holiday weekend.

We race in seasons, each season we do around 10-12 (+/-) races with a specific class and you're only able to do certain mods to make all the cars run even as close as possible for everyone. It get's very competitive and we have a keep track of points for teams. Each teams has 2 racers so we would have 2 people racing for Ferrari, 2 Porsche, 2 ford..........

If you or anyone is interested in joining let me know and i'll send you a link to our Facebook group page. We all are planning on starting the new season when Forza 5 is released. Let me know if you start a group and i'll be more than happy to race.

This post has been edited by FC_spec on Jun 17 2013, 06:27 AM
Tessou
Posted: Jun 17 2013, 06:40 AM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

That's a lot of people buying into the supposedly Big Brother console just for F5. laugh.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Tygur
Posted: Jun 17 2013, 07:42 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 40,507

I want in to everything! I'm a Forza fanatic lol. And yes I'm getting Xbone for Forza 5.
Spoon_Sports
  Posted: Jun 17 2013, 11:59 AM

Shmuck

@FC_spec are your races on Fujimi or do you go to other locations too?

However I wont be buying an Xbox One, not at launch anyway, as FM5 is the only game that appeals as of right now and I cannot afford it!

RedsunsF1
Posted: Jun 17 2013, 12:11 PM

Nasa UT | FF FK8

QUOTE (Spoon_Sports @ 12 minutes, 25 seconds ago)
@FC_spec are your races on Fujimi or do you go to other locations too?

Every race is a different location until the next season starts.

This post has been edited by FC_spec on Jun 17 2013, 12:12 PM
Spoon_Sports
  Posted: Jun 17 2013, 12:45 PM

Shmuck

QUOTE (FC_spec @ 33 minutes, 35 seconds ago)
Every race is a different location until the next season starts.

I'd love to get involved if it's possible!

I will run this idea of mine on the side, I intend to have this a bit more casual, If people are available then we can run a few races and so forth, If I get more of a response that is tongue.gif
APX
Posted: Jun 17 2013, 12:47 PM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Member No.: 1,473

I have a rule, we all become pizza delivery men and race our way to our client. But we must stop at intersections and etc.
Spoon_Sports
  Posted: Jun 17 2013, 01:16 PM

Shmuck

QUOTE (APX @ 29 minutes, 6 seconds ago)
I have a rule, we all become pizza delivery men and race our way to our client. But we must stop at intersections and etc.

I assume you mean In Forza Horizon?
Tessou
Posted: Jun 17 2013, 01:20 PM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

Considering there are no intersections in any other Forza game, it's not even an assumption. rolleyes.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Spoon_Sports
  Posted: Jun 17 2013, 02:08 PM

Shmuck

True, Had a bit of a brainfart! tongue.gif
Banco
Posted: Jun 24 2013, 10:42 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 41,745

i'm probably the only one that still plays forza 2, but if anyone is ever on that, i'm all in!
Spoon_Sports
  Posted: Jun 30 2013, 10:08 AM

Shmuck

I play Forza 2 every now and again. Add me up if you'd like a game some time. GT: lNate x
Ds650rida
Posted: Jul 3 2013, 04:49 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 41,751

I play forza 4 and horizon and always doing touge races. Explain the rules a bit and add me. My gt is Rich Is Nasty
TB_InuYasha_X
Posted: Jul 3 2013, 10:49 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 30,206

I'll record the stuff, I recently started doing commentary videos. happy.gif

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FlUUf50v_o )
Tygur
Posted: Jul 3 2013, 01:58 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

My tag is TheTygur if anyone wants to add me, always up for cruising or racing or touge, whatever on 4 or Horizon.
RedsunsF1
Posted: Jul 3 2013, 02:00 PM

Nasa UT | FF FK8

Let's all hop onto Forza 4 tonight on Xbox and race!
Ds650rida
Posted: Jul 4 2013, 06:20 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (TB_InuYasha_X @ Yesterday, 10:49 AM)
I'll record the stuff, I recently started doing commentary videos. happy.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FlUUf50v_o

Dont take this the wrong way, but it kinda just looks like your randomly adjusting the components. Is there another video where u explain why you're making adjustments and what effect they will have on the car?
TB_InuYasha_X
Posted: Jul 4 2013, 12:28 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 30,206

QUOTE (Ds650rida @ 6 hours, 8 minutes ago)
Dont take this the wrong way, but it kinda just looks like your randomly adjusting the components. Is there another video where u explain why you're making adjustments and what effect they will have on the car?

Well actually I did randomly adjust the components to a certain extent of my previous setups, which haven't been shown in a video yet. Why? Because the majority of the cars for the most part on Forza can be tuned for drifting in almost the same way(keyword: Almost). I'm going to be making videos explaining all of that and how simple it is. Now, if that tune would of gone wrong, I would of driven it around a-lot more and gave an explanation to what exactly I am doing and what I am looking for in terms of how the car is responding based on my other tunes which are fairly good. I mostly just stare at the weight of a vehicle, go look up the history of that vehicle and the engine on the internet, perhaps some youtube videos? Get a good understanding of what the engine is capable of and then try to mimic that with whatever comes to my mind, which has been pretty successful.

Keep in mind, I've been playing since the first Forza and I have pretty much a good understanding on how things function, versus real life. The disappointing factor to me however... Turn10 just keeps making it easier and easier each time they drop a new game. :/ Then again, they wanted to make it more user friendly, I just hope FM5 is different... which i doubt...

But, going back onto what you were saying.. yes, there will be videos of that and more, much more.

Edit 1: Either way, someone want to plan a date for some of these activities? Would be great to get thing's started. happy.gif

This post has been edited by TB_InuYasha_X on Jul 4 2013, 12:32 PM
Tygur
Posted: Jul 4 2013, 02:47 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Quick guide: Find something RWD you can get into the mid 2k lbs weight level, sport tires, put in 350-400hp (if you can, focus on torque, too, like displacement increase) then make the rear more stiff than the front slightly haha

And yeah we should set up something in advance so people can plan for it. Something like a Fujimi Touge with grip and drift classes or something would be stellar, or even a Nurburgring.

This post has been edited by Tygur on Jul 4 2013, 02:48 PM
Ds650rida
Posted: Jul 5 2013, 03:46 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (TB_InuYasha_X @ Yesterday, 12:28 PM)
Well actually I did randomly adjust the components to a certain extent of my previous setups, which haven't been shown in a video yet. Why? Because the majority of the cars for the most part on Forza can be tuned for drifting in almost the same way(keyword: Almost). I'm going to be making videos explaining all of that and how simple it is. Now, if that tune would of gone wrong, I would of driven it around a-lot more and gave an explanation to what exactly I am doing and what I am looking for in terms of how the car is responding based on my other tunes which are fairly good. I mostly just stare at the weight of a vehicle, go look up the history of that vehicle and the engine on the internet, perhaps some youtube videos? Get a good understanding of what the engine is capable of and then try to mimic that with whatever comes to my mind, which has been pretty successful.

Keep in mind, I've been playing since the first Forza and I have pretty much a good understanding on how things function, versus real life. The disappointing factor to me however... Turn10 just keeps making it easier and easier each time they drop a new game. :/ Then again, they wanted to make it more user friendly, I just hope FM5 is different... which i doubt...

But, going back onto what you were saying.. yes, there will be videos of that and more, much more.

Edit 1: Either way, someone want to plan a date for some of these activities? Would be great to get thing's started. happy.gif

Ok i get what your saying. The only reason i ask is because it seems like your tunes are so much different than mine. But then again, i guess different tunes would accomodate different driving styles

QUOTE (Tygur @ Yesterday, 2:47 PM)
Quick guide: Find something RWD you can get into the mid 2k lbs weight level, sport tires, put in 350-400hp (if you can, focus on torque, too, like displacement increase) then make the rear more stiff than the front slightly haha

And yeah we should set up something in advance so people can plan for it. Something like a Fujimi Touge with grip and drift classes or something would be stellar, or even a Nurburgring.

I have a bunch of cars set up for touge. I usually run B class on the new downhill section. I also play around on the ring a lot too. Add me, my gt is Rich Is Nasty
Spoon_Sports
  Posted: Jul 6 2013, 03:13 AM

Shmuck

Sorry for not getting back to anyone, have had some personal issues going on.

If you would like we could all meet on Forza 4 next weekend if nobody has any objections? I'm in the U.K so I'm sure a lot of people will have conflicting time zones so we will have to figure a time that suits everyone.

In the mean time we need a very specific rule set that everyone agree's on, I'm going to post a rule set that I like within the next few days, but this will not be final!

If you have any ideas you would like to share message me on here or via Xbox Live @: lNate x (First letter is a lower case L)
Ds650rida
Posted: Jul 6 2013, 11:04 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (Spoon_Sports @ 7 hours, 50 minutes ago)
Sorry for not getting back to anyone, have had some personal issues going on.

If you would like we could all meet on Forza 4 next weekend if nobody has any objections? I'm in the U.K so I'm sure a lot of people will have conflicting time zones so we will have to figure a time that suits everyone.

In the mean time we need a very specific rule set that everyone agree's on, I'm going to post a rule set that I like within the next few days, but this will not be final!

If you have any ideas you would like to share message me on here or via Xbox Live @: lNate x (First letter is a lower case L)

sent you a friend request
Tygur
Posted: Jul 6 2013, 01:24 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

So long as the rules don't limit the cars to be pretty much identical.
Ds650rida
Posted: Jul 11 2013, 03:00 AM

IDW Full Member

What type of times are you guys putting up?