Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Entry (Maxi1 Version)

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

5 Pages  1 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 13,997  ·  Replies: 120 
> What Would You Like To See In Initial D?, If you were making it
Elite
Posted: Jul 3 2005, 11:04 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,744

QUOTE (prettyboi @ Jun 28 2005, 11:29 AM)
Ryosuke Takahashi VS. Bunta Fujiwara

yes that's what I would wanna see too.
Dem
Posted: Jul 3 2005, 11:36 PM

I love to eat cereal when I'm watching my cartoons.

Member No.: 8,128

1. Nakazato win a race
2. Takumi to see Natsuki again
3. Someone who drives a GDB happy.gif
4. Anyone from the SpeedStars to win a race
5. Ryosuke to start racing again

I'll add some more later...
altis_86
Posted: Jul 4 2005, 07:13 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,173

I would like to see Bunta as the main weapon or secret test driver for Toyota Racing Development.
As I imagined, the only way he could get the new engine for the Trueno would be his connections to Toyota.
We all know that the engine is fully tune for racing and not really street legal
I also don't think he bought the new engine out of Takumi's pocket or his, it's probably a giveaway from TRD to test its potential.

Bunta telling takumi that he's a part time worker for TRD will be so cool.
slowcar
Posted: Jul 18 2005, 10:10 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 10,063

i wanna see itsuke get good and smoke takumi
FormulaRX
Posted: Jul 18 2005, 10:53 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 10,160

I want to see Takumi change over from his AE86 to an old 1st gen FB RX-7 with highly modded turbo rotary of course, that way Project D will be made up of the complete RX-7 series FB, FC, and FD. The 86 still remains as the Tofu Shop delivery vehicle and as Takumi's and Bunta's daily driver but the FB is for Touge racing only.

Then I want to see Mako and Sayuki split and each become independent racers although still remaining best friends. Mako no longer needs Sayuki as her navigator. Sayuki takes over the Sil-Eighty while Mako buys an FC to become closer to her childhood dreams of Takahashi Ryosuke since she thinks Iketani is no longer interested in her. Mako then becomes the top female driver with the FC (and gets noticed by Ryosuke) and Iketani pushes himself even harder to improve his skills with hopes of impressing Mako and finally hooking up with her, although this will not happen since he already blew his chance and it's too late to win Mako back.

Mako, Sayuki, and Kyoko team up to form an all girl's team to work along side Project D. Sayuki then ditches her Sil-80 after the engine blows from a local race and picks up an old FB like Takumi. Project D and the all girl's team become one and change their name to Project R for Rotary power! Kyoko and Takahashi Keisuke hook up with eachother (both driving FD's), Mako and Ryokuse hook up with each other (both driving FC's) and Sayuki and Takumi hook up with each other (both driving FB's) since Sayuki has had a crush on Takumi since Stage 1.

Mogi finds a new boyfriend at Tokyo University and no longer has feelings for Takumi and the two of them remain just distant friends. Nakazato and Shingo eventually become best friends. Iketani and Itsuki remain "lonely drivers" forever ...

Hey it "could" happen laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by FormulaRX on Jul 18 2005, 11:03 PM
-SS-
Posted: Jul 18 2005, 11:00 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 10,303

QUOTE (FormulaRX @ Jul 18 2005, 10:53 PM)
Iketani and Itsuki remain "lonely drivers" forever ...

Hey it "could" happen laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

How cruel can ya get? These guys work hard too, y'know.
FormulaRX
Posted: Jul 18 2005, 11:08 PM

IDW Member

haha...I was only joking on the "lonely drivers" part. I do feel bad for them since things never seem to work out for them.

Ok I take back what I said...Kazumi breaks up with that one guy and returns to Itsuki. Iketani helps another girl fix her broken car at exactly the same spot that he helped Mako the first time but only this girl is twice as hot as Mako and falls head over heels for Iketani because of his extreme generosity and kindness. This is surely a God given second chance for Iketani and he does not blow it this time. Everyone finds someone eventually and lives happily ever after!

Even Kenta is able to find a boyfriend laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by FormulaRX on Jul 18 2005, 11:16 PM
-SS-
Posted: Jul 18 2005, 11:20 PM

IDW Expert Member

I would like to see a reversal of events for Mako-chan and Iketani.

On another hot summer day, Iketani stops at a rest stop to get a drink from a vending machine somewhere between Akina and Usui. While skimming thru the change in his pocket, he can't seem to find the 10 Yen piece he needs to buy his favorite soda. He suddenly hears a sweet, female voice saying "Uhm, do you need some change? I can spare some, if you'd like" "Oh, thank you so much!", Iketani says as he turns around to make eye-contact with Mako-chan, whom he hasn't seen in almost 2 years.

"Iketani-san?" she says in disbelief. He replies "Ma...Mako-chan??", with double the disbelief. With a sudden change in emotion, Mako-chan scowls, and smacks him as hard as she can, then storms off in the other direction. Iketani immediately chases after her, pleading with her to listen: "Oye! Matte yo kudasai, Mako-chan!"

So yea...then it would get a lot more detailed and overly-romantic after that. I just want to see something like that. After watching Episode 20 of 1st Stage (the one where Iketani was a complete and utter idiot by leaving Mako-chan by herself), I was really upset - I mean actually upset about Life and everything. It caused me great frustration and anger, and I really wanted to see that changed.
-SS-
Posted: Jul 18 2005, 11:22 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (slowcar @ Jul 18 2005, 10:10 PM)
i wanna see itsuke get good and smoke takumi

The only way that could ever happen is if Takumi runs an Akina downhill entirely in First Gear - and even then it would be a photo-finish. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
FormulaRX
Posted: Jul 18 2005, 11:28 PM

IDW Member

QUOTE (-SS- @ Jul 18 2005, 11:20 PM)
I would like to see a reversal of events for Mako-chan and Iketani.

On another hot summer day, Iketani stops at a rest stop to get a drink from a vending machine somewhere between Akina and Usui. While skimming thru the change in his pocket, he can't seem to find the 10 Yen piece he needs to buy his favorite soda. He suddenly hears a sweet, female voice saying "Uhm, do you need some change? I can spare some, if you'd like" "Oh, thank you so much!", Iketani says as he turns around to make eye-contact with Mako-chan, whom he hasn't seen in almost 2 years.

"Iketani-san?" she says in disbelief. He replies "Ma...Mako-chan??", with double the disbelief. With a sudden change in emotion, Mako-chan scowls, and smacks him as hard as she can, then storms off in the other direction. Iketani immediately chases after her, pleading with her to listen: "Oye! Matte yo kudasai, Mako-chan!"

So yea...then it would get a lot more detailed and overly-romantic after that. I just want to see something like that. After watching Episode 20 of 1st Stage (the one where Iketani was a complete and utter idiot by leaving Mako-chan by herself), I was really upset - I mean actually upset about Life and everything. It caused me great frustration and anger, and I really wanted to see that changed.

sometimes in life you snooze you lose, but yeah it would be nice if he got a second change with her and didn't blow it this time. But I don't think she would slap him, she's not mean like that. They would talk and he would explain to her what happened that nite and why he never bothered to call the next day, and they would both agree it's a misunderstanding and then all of the initial feelings/emotions would hit them both and the rest is history

wink2.gif
FormulaRX
Posted: Jul 18 2005, 11:33 PM

IDW Member

or he could hear an annoying male voice saying "Iketani Senpai..." and it turns out to be Itsuki who just happens to always be in the right place at the right time to lend another 10 Yen like he did for Kazumi w00t2.gif
-SS-
Posted: Jul 18 2005, 11:34 PM

IDW Expert Member

Oh yea, I would also like to see Project D tour the world and race on Mountain Passes every where - including the Los Angeles area, where they would challenge me and my Mustang to a Downhill Race down Beverly Glen or Coldwater Canyon. happy.gif
iskitlez
Posted: Jul 26 2005, 11:56 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 9,076

I want to see an Acura NSX-r, SKyline GTR33, Real drivers behind teh s15, celica GT4, and other cars that didnt have honorable credit. Buntas gc8 vs GDB would be nice since GC8 owns the GDB ,,, =P .. or even buntas gc8 vs a 22b impreza.. that would be crazy. Hey maybe even a porsche 911 and a random caucasian would be funny. It can be like that Jackie chan movie.
Mugen_Shinsei
Posted: Jul 27 2005, 05:31 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 9,098

QUOTE (iskitlez @ Jul 27 2005, 12:56 AM)
I want to see an Acura NSX-r, SKyline GTR33, Real drivers behind teh s15, celica GT4, and other cars that didnt have honorable credit. Buntas gc8 vs GDB would be nice since GC8 owns the GDB ,,, =P ..  or even buntas gc8 vs a 22b impreza.. that would be crazy. Hey maybe even a porsche 911 and a random caucasian would be funny. It can be like that Jackie chan movie.

CRAZY SHMUCK, anyways a porshe 911 would get smoked on those tight mountain roads, and i agree with you about the s15 and gt4 with some good drivers, cause the gt4 is a nice car and the way that rapist/kidnapper was handling it on third stage was just rediculous, hes lucky he didnt die.

This post has been edited by Mugen_Shinsei on Jul 27 2005, 05:34 PM
Dem
Posted: Jul 27 2005, 05:36 PM

I love to eat cereal when I'm watching my cartoons.

Member No.: 8,128

Okay, here's some more like I promised:

6. A good Altezza driver
7. A good S15 driver
8. A DC5 driver
9. More female characters w00t2.gif
10. More races focusing on other characters besides Takumi, dammit
Kitchen
Posted: Jul 27 2005, 08:23 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 8,137

fear2.gif

This post has been edited by Kitchen on Jul 27 2005, 09:07 PM
DeeBo
Posted: Jul 27 2005, 11:47 PM

'Murican

Member No.: 10,506

QUOTE (Kitchen @ Jul 27 2005, 08:23 PM)
fear2.gif

???? blink.gif

Anyways.. I would like a really good S15 driver and Ryousuke to race again.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jul 27 2005, 11:49 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (Kitchen @ Jul 28 2005, 12:23 AM)
fear2.gif

What the heck!?

Lesson #1, resulting in verbal warning: Don't post just an emoticon. It's spam, and unnecessary. Though it blows my mind that you had posted something... then edited it to become spam.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
WRX
Posted: Jul 29 2005, 05:30 AM

IDW Racer

Member No.: 5,563

I wanna see kenta smoke kyousuke.
eddy
Posted: Aug 2 2005, 02:44 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 10,749

A spin off with Bunta when he was young and racing against Kogahiwa Ken ohmy.gif:O:O
Also I wouldn't mind seeing an NSX type S Zero appearance, that'd be sweet.
uldis
Posted: Aug 2 2005, 06:13 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 7,667

euro cars like in another topic some foreigner comes over from germany or something from the nurburgering(sp) smile.gif

A fully drift team of something like just silvias

cool.gif
KhmErEvolutioN
Posted: Aug 2 2005, 06:24 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 4,826

i would really like to see someone die or at least a police due to illegal street racing and have the police car chasing after takumi and drifting.
xTruenoForcex
Posted: Aug 2 2005, 10:42 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 8,229

1.Nakazoto buy an R34 Z tune and kick ass...lol
2.Iggy (Itsuki) (Itsuki) win at least a race.
3.Kenji's last name revealed
4.Kenji finds a girl
5.Some more fighting matrix style
6.bunta's past revealed
7.takumi kill a supercar or muscle car on touge
8.the Drift Kin vs. Bunta
9. Yuichi try out touge
10.10 car touge race, Nakazoto vs. shingo vs. Tak (Takumi) (Takumi) vs. keisuke vs. ryosuke vs. bunta vs. Iggy (Itsuki) (Itsuki) vs. kyoko vs. wataru vs. kyoichi or n e oder racers.

QUOTE (Chocolate Panzer @ Jun 27 2005, 05:23 PM)
i'd really love to see atsuro kawai and takeshi nakazazto battle it all out...but this time takeshi will never be pressured and keep his cool all the way..damn that will rock!

or maybe do put an R challenge..takeshi vs atsuro vs god's foot on ummmm lets say errrr akina...woohoo!

roxxors!

I know thsi is kinda late for a quote, but yeah.

A skyline battle huh? craziiiiii!!!!!!

R32 vs. ER34 vs. BNR34 whut a tough decision...................and whut if they race in the rain, on a tight twisty course, then a Ztune secretly catches up to them....driver turns out to be the Kenji?lol jk

This post has been edited by Nomake Wan on Aug 2 2005, 11:20 PM
Nomake Wan
Posted: Aug 2 2005, 11:18 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

Dude, don't double post. Consider this a friendly reminder. Use the edit button next time.

*merges*
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
ROE_Wedge
Posted: Oct 15 2005, 11:14 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 5,826

You know when i watched episode 7 on the fourth stage... i think they need to stop letting Takumi get all the fame and they should have just had Iketani beat the piss out of the S15 since hes been driving on that mountain pass all the damn time. I love his green silvia for some reason or another... I think it would have made a much better episode with Iketani beating that S15 and then just for fun Takumi driving's Itsuki's 85 and blowing past Iketani.....

5 Pages  1 2 3 4 5