Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Sara - Burning Up For You

Important Guidelines
Please READ this topic before starting a topic for your team in this sub-sections. When you do start the topic, make sure you are the founder / leader or just someone people can contact about joining your team. And please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

(The information you submit here will appear in the link below)
h t t p : / / i n i t i a l d - a r c a d e . c o m / t e a m s . p h p

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

6 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 17,852  ·  Replies: 144 
> Team Project.D [SG], Remake In Progress
Vodka
  Posted: Apr 29 2011, 05:04 AM

IDW Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,845

@Yaki alright. Hopefully I can go on Sunday. My gf suddenly say she'll be following me. Later she PMS then I can only play a few rounds. Lol.

@Mikoto Yep. All members please PM me your contact number.

For those that I have already and have my number kindly ignore this post smile.gif
TER~XD
Posted: Apr 29 2011, 05:20 AM

Tsundere POWA!!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 35,660

QUOTE (yakiniku @ 8 hours, 21 minutes ago)
As long as I don't stay up too late, it shouldn't be a problem!

I sure hope I MYSELF can wake up on Sunday. My friend wants me to go night study with him on Saturday night! Bad timing!
cat
Posted: Apr 29 2011, 05:36 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 32,770

QUOTE (justxsongs @ Yesterday, 4:31 PM)
Well I also using inappropriate method to get where I am now.
I now learning from different players how they drive each course.
I guess u evaluate each player differently.

to me . Posh not a bad guy. got one time posh and me actually get pissed off by someone at the same time. as the guy trying to showoff that he can play every map well. what the guy did is whenever someone playing TA on certain map . he will also start to play beside and show off that he can play better than us. At the end posh tell me to clear all the records he hold. I able to clear some those that i cannot clear one will done by posh. we start to teach each other those we know. therefore i believe there much be some misunderstanding.
Vodka
  Posted: Apr 29 2011, 05:39 AM

IDW Senior Member

Lol. From what I see he's a good person smile.gif At where did you meet this guy that pissed you both off Uncle Cat? I'm sure that guy is a small kid. Immature.

@NAO, nao can pm me your number kindly? Thanks biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Vodka on Apr 29 2011, 05:40 AM
TER~XD
Posted: Apr 29 2011, 05:52 AM

Tsundere POWA!!

QUOTE (Vodka @ 12 minutes, 24 seconds ago)
@NAO, nao can pm me your number kindly? Thanks biggrin.gif

I did PM you already. mellow.gif
Vodka
  Posted: Apr 29 2011, 07:29 AM

IDW Senior Member

Psps. Didn't see it. The icon was different color and didn't prompt me. Heh tongue.gif Thanks!
yakiniku
Posted: Apr 29 2011, 08:30 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 36,472

Btw, 2nd machine from the LEFT at CINELEISURE has version 1.1.....

Online battle is insane...I just lost like 4 rounds in a row. Its impossible to play now because the boost structure is insane. You either start first and get overtaken immediately or you start behind your opponent and there is hardly any chance to overtake since they'll be blocking you all the way and you can't even do a proper drift...
cat
Posted: Apr 29 2011, 03:02 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (yakiniku @ 6 hours, 31 minutes ago)
Btw, 2nd machine from the LEFT at CINELEISURE has version 1.1.....

Online battle is insane...I just lost like 4 rounds in a row. Its impossible to play now because the boost structure is insane. You either start first and get overtaken immediately or you start behind your opponent and there is hardly any chance to overtake since they'll be blocking you all the way and you can't even do a proper drift...

wow . much try than know how to tackle the boost. there much be a way unless they set their japan car are always faster than other country than i got nothing to say.
yakiniku
Posted: Apr 29 2011, 09:05 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Yeah, I'm still unsure how to tackle the boost system...But I don't feel like trying because its so hard for me to even get pride points nowadays and I don't wanna lose them...lol...
Sunflower
Posted: Apr 30 2011, 12:01 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 37,240

i two words i can say to yakiniku~ Jia you!

yakiniku
Posted: Apr 30 2011, 05:46 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

@sunflower: thanks. Haha.

Btw, anyone knows who is J<>ZEN!?!? He's got some serious timings! Secret player??
cat
Posted: Apr 30 2011, 08:09 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (yakiniku @ 2 hours, 22 minutes ago)
@sunflower: thanks. Haha.

Btw, anyone knows who is J<>ZEN!?!? He's got some serious timings! Secret player??

yo. that day during you play battle event . he standing behind you seeing you play. a guy hight about 165cm. short hair . a bit put on weight. age i think about 19
LancE.Ryousuke
Posted: May 1 2011, 09:22 AM

IDW Supremo Member

Member No.: 21,171

QUOTE (Vodka @ Apr 26 2011, 09:05 AM)
@Lance

Altec not playing liao. He playing his online games, xbox kinect and ps3. Lol.

Aiyo, you're not that bad ley. That time I saw you at WM you run quite fast. smile.gif

Just come join la. Haha. There's no such thing as up to standard wink2.gif

@Sunflower Yea I forgot about Midnight. Lol. So are you playing also?

Where got fast? Look around you man. About everyone who played at Cine today is just as good and even better. smile.gif I still have a long way to go before I get there haha.
Vodka
  Posted: May 1 2011, 11:07 PM

IDW Senior Member

Lol bro. I know you're fast can already. Haha. Aiya at Cine everyone is a friend. smile.gif Can learn from one another what. Haha. smile.gif You're already doing very well.
LancE.Ryousuke
Posted: May 2 2011, 07:13 AM

IDW Supremo Member

你太看上我 ba. Ok la, loan me your 8V the next time I see you? WINNER tells me the car doesn't turn that well, but then again, it's kinda common for online battles. dry.gif
TER~XD
Posted: May 2 2011, 08:09 AM

Tsundere POWA!!

GC8 is super stable. Turning seems fine to me, but it just requires a bit more effort to make the 'DRIFT' light up. Really fun car to use IMO. smile.gif
*RAY
Posted: May 2 2011, 11:23 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 26,574

the following link is for those that i had talk about the chinese forum that have the list of videos been pack nicely for all the id player to review and improve. hope you guy find it useful. laugh.gif

http://forum.racegame.org/read.php?tid=532...&toread=&page=1
cat
Posted: May 3 2011, 05:40 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (TER~XD @ Yesterday, 8:09 AM)
GC8 is super stable. Turning seems fine to me, but it just requires a bit more effort to make the 'DRIFT' light up. Really fun car to use IMO. smile.gif

stable i believe but not super stable. i agree what winner say it not really good in turning. somemore very hard to make the 'DRIFT' to light up longer time. some of the map . I use 86 can turn easily but not GC8. ermm2.gif
Atsuma
Posted: May 3 2011, 08:07 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 27,066

Greetings from another Malaysian player.... I c most of the SG top players are in here.... Wish u guys all the best in both TA and battles.... Saw some familiar names from v3 era.... laugh.gif
LancE.Ryousuke
Posted: May 3 2011, 08:29 AM

IDW Supremo Member

QUOTE (cat @ 2 hours, 48 minutes ago)
stable i believe but not super stable. i agree what winner say it not really good in turning. somemore very hard to make the 'DRIFT' to light up longer time. some of the map . I use 86 can turn easily but not GC8. ermm2.gif

Oh. But it's the course car for Akina UH right?
yakiniku
Posted: May 3 2011, 08:39 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

@Lance: I heard from SOONZI that its the course car but the FD3S is just as good albeit being slightly slower as it makes up for it with much better handling...Maybe you could give it a shot?

And fyi, the AE86 is crap for AKAGI UH. FD3S has some magical edge over it because even with mistakes made, its easy to shave off another 2 seconds off your record due to the boost you get at the end.
LancE.Ryousuke
Posted: May 3 2011, 08:43 AM

IDW Supremo Member

QUOTE (yakiniku @ 3 minutes, 32 seconds ago)
@Lance: I heard from SOONZI that its the course car but the FD3S is just as good albeit being slightly slower as it makes up for it with much better handling...Maybe you could give it a shot?

And fyi, the AE86 is crap for AKAGI UH. FD3S has some magical edge over it because even with mistakes made, its easy to shave off another 2 seconds off your record due to the boost you get at the end.

Tried. '59 Akina UH, Akagi UH '22'4. Not sure where I'm still wrong though
Vodka
  Posted: May 3 2011, 10:00 AM

IDW Senior Member

@Lance, no problem! Maybe you can pm me your number. Then we can meetup one of these days and play together with the rest also if possible yea. smile.gif

@yaki stop tempting me with FD3S. Lol!
Shie
Posted: May 3 2011, 11:13 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 28,302

QUOTE (cat @ Yesterday, 9:40 PM)

Hi uncle cat, its been a long time since I last met you, minus the sunday you saw me at cineleisure still learning how to play lol. Josh here, from your team mugen last time in id3 turned.gif

Hi to vodkax too!
cat
Posted: May 4 2011, 04:39 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (LancE.Ryousuke @ Yesterday, 8:29 AM)
Oh. But it's the course car for Akina UH right?

as for akina uh. gc8 is much easy to control and turn at akina uh. that why do not feel hard to play at this map.

@shie : it been 10 years liao. all the kid i saw now have grow up. me old liao. still playing game haha. laugh.gif

6 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 »