Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Taillight

Radio Podcast
• Subscribe to our radio podcast: RSS feeds (Does not work with iTunes currently)
• Direct download for the shows is archived here: Recorded Shows (Convenient if you do not want to use any RSS client)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

52 Pages  « 48 49 50 51 52  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 108,731  ·  Replies: 1,286 
> DJ Phoenix Wright, Objecting to Lame Internet Radio!
Plentymoon
Posted: Mar 29 2015, 11:45 PM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,235

Good good more prefer the lolis but Yuri will be pretty cool

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Nomake Wan
  Posted: May 29 2015, 01:51 AM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

A reminder for those who might not be part of the Facebook group that this evening (roughly 20 hours from this post) is Eronight! I haven't decided on a game yet so I can't tell you what we'll be reviewing, but whatever it is I'm sure it'll be great as per usual. See you all 11 PM PST in the IRC!
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
HashiriyaR32
Posted: May 30 2015, 08:39 AM

Unlimited Request Works

Member No.: 18,031

Someone mind PM-ing me the recording please?
Nomake Wan
  Posted: May 30 2015, 10:55 AM

ShiMACHaze

It's uploading now. If anyone else wants a recording, lemme know.
Seri
Posted: May 30 2015, 11:08 AM

Quirks and Features of IDW
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,610

My way, please. I ended up not feeling well and headed off early.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Nomake Wan
  Posted: Jun 26 2015, 03:24 PM

ShiMACHaze

Wow, I posted about it on the IDW Facebook page but forgot to do it here. Tonight is Eronight! In 6.5 hours from this post we'll be doing another show. Normally I'd do it next week but Anime Expo, so yeah, that's not happening.

Don't miss it!

This post has been edited by Nomake Wan on Jun 26 2015, 03:24 PM
Seri
Posted: Jun 26 2015, 03:35 PM

Quirks and Features of IDW
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,610

Sad thing is, I will be missing it. Need to be up bright and early for Supercon tomorrow. I expect a recording.
Nomake Wan
  Posted: Jun 27 2015, 12:28 AM

ShiMACHaze

Recording is up! As per usual if you want a copy get in touch with me over PM or something as I won't be sharing links here in the forum proper. cool.gif Thanks for all who were able to join in live, including some fresh faces I don't get to see often! It was a lot of fun!
xiao
Posted: Jun 27 2015, 11:10 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

Hella awesome broadcast mang; yeah, Midori's scream got me in hot-water too laugh.gif Good stuff... I can't believe Cyc is still around, I remember my favourite Cyc game was that Black Cyc one with the guy in the Jason mask and the heavy metal intro, that they're in a highschool and there's loads of gore-scenes in it... the music in that game was really immersive apxrock.gif
Cool shades, next time wear your Ray-Bans/Aviators!

Man, I haven't played any eroge in forever, the last one I played was... err... I can't really think... probably Summer Days or Ef, or... dang, I really gotta catch up with my galge backlog. I really love Nitro Plus stuff like Saya no Uta, and Alicesoft, and Lilith Soft. I really enjoyed Himekishi Lilia. Oh, I can't forget about my Muv-Luv Alt overlords âge!! I guess Key too, though I've only played Little Busters. Oh yeah, can't forget about Leaf, the masters who gave us Ruko-chan... 'Ruuuuuuuuuuu!!' XD

I had no clue Cyc was a doujin-circle, here I though they were a full fledged VN company. Anyhow, Good job!. Looking forward to the next show. happy.gif
Nomake Wan
  Posted: Jun 28 2015, 04:11 AM

ShiMACHaze

Yeah, I have to issue a correction. I thought CYCLET was a doujin circle, I really did...since after all, there's a lot of reused stuff in the games. I wasn't used to it. After a little searching (thanks to my brain finally working after the show) I realized that they were a subgroup of CYC, a group that makes 'quicker' games. Which is hilarious since the very game I mention as being from 'a different company', MinDeadBlood, was in fact Black CYC...

...and was written by the same person who wrote Ayakami Shizume, Izumi Banya. So yeah. Whoops. I mean, clearly Black CYC has way more detail in their games (budget?) but yeah, they're all the same group...and not a doujin circle.

すません。
xiao
Posted: Jun 28 2015, 11:55 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 7 hours, 44 minutes ago)
Yeah, I have to issue a correction. I thought CYCLET was a doujin circle, I really did...since after all, there's a lot of reused stuff in the games. I wasn't used to it. After a little searching (thanks to my brain finally working after the show) I realized that they were a subgroup of CYC, a group that makes 'quicker' games. Which is hilarious since the very game I mention as being from 'a different company', MinDeadBlood, was in fact Black CYC...

...and was written by the same person who wrote Ayakami Shizume, Izumi Banya. So yeah. Whoops. I mean, clearly Black CYC has way more detail in their games (budget?) but yeah, they're all the same group...and not a doujin circle.

すません。

MinDeadBlood! That's the Black CYC game I was trying to remember. Love the music in it. Comparing Ayakami and MinDead, I can see just how good Hinaki Shiizaki's art has gotten. Just took a quick look at the CYCLET website... I'm still rofling on the ground at Ishu Aigan's tadpole and Konchu Kansatsu Shu's beetle laugh.gif Next review, do Innocent Grey's Kara No Shoujo... been meaning to play it, but I've been real busy.

Also, my fave Kamen Rider is Kamen Rider Kabuto. There's a scene in one of the episodes where he's reading the Mainichi, and his sister walks in and teases him for being too young to be reading the newspaper or something. But yeah, Kabuto's my favourite, gotta check out Agito since I haven't watched it... just Google'd Kamen Rider Agito and got some sexy pictures of Rina Akiyama, now I really gotta watch it! XD
Nomake Wan
  Posted: Jun 28 2015, 01:17 PM

ShiMACHaze

Favorite Kamen Rider series... That's tough. Den-O got me into the franchise, W kept me there. Probably W. It's a really tough question, honestly. I like a lot of them.

Hilariously I've watched all of Agito but never watched Kuuga.

Nomake Wan
  Posted: Jul 7 2015, 07:30 PM

ShiMACHaze

Heads up! Next show will be July 31st, and will be a special Anime Expo 2015 AMV Contest show! Every year I give those not fortunate enough to attend (or those like myself who were forced to choose between the contest and some other major event) the chance to see what they missed. This year is no different, and even better we're lucky enough that all but two of the videos are already available for viewing! The two missing ones weren't winners, so we can proceed with or without them.

See you for the last Friday of the month!
Perry
Posted: Jul 7 2015, 07:38 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

Man, I can't wait. Due to so many reasons, I can't attend AX in the last minute and I really regret it. I hope to catch at least what the AMV contest was all about this year.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Nomake Wan
  Posted: Jul 26 2015, 01:38 PM

ShiMACHaze

Reminder that this Friday is still a go...at least it should be. I'm actually moving out of the house I'm currently in and moving into an apartment for the month of August while the renovations on my actual house are being finished, but if everything goes as planned I'll have my rig and internet up in the apartment by then and can go ahead with the show.

It'll be crazy, but I'll do whatever I can do make it happen! See you this Friday!
xiao
Posted: Aug 2 2015, 03:39 AM

moon bunny

Amazing AMV contest, mang! Is it bad that I've looped that WataMote x Free! AMV for over 300 times since this morning? I need to unhinge my eyes from Tomoko and finish watching the rest of the contest... I haven't even watched the obligatory Attack On Titan AMV I know someone submitted. Oh Rory Mercury, I haven't been obsessed over a song like this since H&MC did that TMR cover! *goes back to finish watching contest*

Oh yeah, uber thumbs-up at the AMP! I'm headed to the 7-Eleven for an AMP before I finish watching the rest of the show. biggrin.gif
Nomake Wan
  Posted: Sep 3 2015, 02:20 PM

ShiMACHaze

Why did no one remind me that last Friday was the last Friday of the month!? I got so caught up with my classes that I totally forgot to do the show! Argh! And it being Thursday there's no enough time to get Eronight going for tomorrow...ARGH!!! Okay, Friday the 11th I'll have to do a show in addition to the last Friday of September.

Now to figure out what game to do... So many choices...!
Perry
Posted: Sep 3 2015, 07:12 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

Yeah I totally forgot about about last Friday too... Well I won't miss next Friday then!
xiao
Posted: Sep 3 2015, 09:47 PM

moon bunny

I remembered... but thought it would've been a hastle setting up your equip again, just to pack up a couple of days/weeks later when you move back, so I kept me mouth shut. derp.gif

Has the SchwarzesMarken demo been released yet? That'd be a pretty good game to mess with, me thinks. happy.gif
Nomake Wan
  Posted: Sep 3 2015, 10:03 PM

ShiMACHaze

My equipment was already set up and ready, so had someone reminded me there would've been a show. tongue.gif

Don't know what that thing is, and we usually don't review demos. I did once, but it was on a non-schedule show that I released straight to YouTube so it doesn't really count. I prefer to work with full games to give a better overall picture of quality.

Which is why I think I've narrowed down what the show will be... shifty2.gif
xiao
Posted: Sep 3 2015, 10:46 PM

moon bunny

Maboo-Raboo SchwarzesMarken... yeah, I saw your NekoPara vid a couple of days ago and thought about suggesting a demo. biggrin.gif

Teehee, the suspense is killing me... just gimme the artist and I'll be able to make an educated inference to triangulate the target. ^___^
Nomake Wan
  Posted: Sep 11 2015, 02:26 PM

ShiMACHaze

Reminder that tonight is the night! Game still to be announced, so you'd better be there! cool.gif
kyonpalm
Posted: Sep 12 2015, 05:36 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

What'd you end up playing?
Sensation!
Posted: Sep 12 2015, 11:24 AM

As expected of country grown vegetables
Group Icon

Group: Special Snowflake
Member No.: 19,520

I missed it as well. Hope someone recorded sad.gif
xiao
Posted: Sep 12 2015, 11:50 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Sensation! @ 26 minutes, 3 seconds ago)
I missed it as well. Hope someone recorded  sad.gif

Amen brotha, a vid of the show would be much obliged for all us N1 fans. sweatingbullets.gif

52 Pages  « 48 49 50 51 52