Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Paul Harris - Everybody's Looking

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 5 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 8,023  ·  Replies: 33 
> The best car in gaining the lead
stormfox
Posted: May 14 2009, 06:53 PM

Underdog Nutcase

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 32,096

QUOTE (TOJI @ 5 hours, 51 minutes ago)
So we know 4WD has the best off the line start but do we know which car specifically? It seem like its lthe R32?

doubt it. unless someone can gather all 31 cars Full-Tuned and try it out...
TOJI
Posted: May 15 2009, 08:13 AM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,300

the lack of information we have now shows how initial d has drop over time, back then, we use to have shift point, car start rank, since initial d 4, we never seen these again, hopefully ID5 will draw out more discussion
stormfox
Posted: May 15 2009, 08:16 AM

Underdog Nutcase

Member No.: 32,096

QUOTE (TOJI @ 3 minutes, 37 seconds ago)
the lack of information we have now shows how initial d has drop over time, back then, we use to have shift point, car start rank, since initial d 4, we never seen these again, hopefully ID5 will draw out more discussion

surprisingly... back then.. HK was more hot on ID than Japan...

Shift point, car start rank, car rank table... were all done by the ppl in HK... not japan.. go figure wink2.gif
Kitarin
Posted: Nov 17 2009, 02:37 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 34,343

Im in japan and have access to ID5 machines, if anyone wants to help fund it I will post all the info and what not. Just let me know what you guys want me to get for ya.
rx8Tech9
Posted: Nov 17 2009, 10:27 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 34,241

In my experience, my rx8 always take the lead but it is probrably because i shift at the proper time
Kitarin
Posted: Nov 18 2009, 03:45 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 34,343

I started really playing last night (double cleared up to ikki) and with the stock EVO 3 (yehaw sadoh) i always get teh jump off the line. the only person i didnt was ry, he pulled ahead right before the first turn. (thats what i have found so far) but ims till working on my first car and tryign to decypher the japanese (because i can't read it) does anyone know of a post the points needed for upgrades (when you can get it cost and the options that you have) or should i get started on that?
TOJI
Posted: Feb 11 2010, 09:32 AM

IDW Expert Member

Does anybody here know between the supra and the R34, which one will win the lead?
Rei.G
Posted: Feb 11 2010, 09:42 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 32,210

QUOTE (TOJI @ 9 minutes, 33 seconds ago)
Does anybody here know between the supra and the R34, which one will win the lead?

R34 wins 100% of the time.
TOJI
Posted: Feb 11 2010, 09:53 AM

IDW Expert Member

thanks, in this case, the R34 is the best one then in gaining the lead

2 Pages  1 2