Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Denise - Emotional Fire

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 5,100  ·  Replies: 27 
> [FANFIC] Project.D vs. Team Love Punch, Project.D versus Love Hina?!
Meteor
Posted: Dec 22 2007, 08:08 AM

Were you expecting something else?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 20,929

What waits in store for our Project.D heroes?

Much awesomeness (atleast to us)
Will they be able to maintain focus in this relaxed atmosphere?

Hmm. .
Who's going to eat all the fried tofu snacks?

Whoever has the bottle of chilli sauce.

All that, and more coming up in the next chapter of Project.D versus Team Love Punch!

w00t2.gif The promise of an update w00t2.gif
twitchykun
  Posted: Dec 28 2007, 04:32 PM

F*ck land I'm on a boat Motherf*cker!

Member No.: 20,454

Chapter 8: Teamwork.

Keisuke and Naru hid inside the closet of the guest room. They seemed to be waiting for Fujiwara to get back into the room for some quiet time. Whether or not the quiet time would remain quiet remained to be seen. Keisuke, afraid of retaliation from Naru, had his hands tied.

"Keisuke, there's nothing going one with Fujiwara-san. He seems like a normal guy. Cute, but normal."

"Oho. You think he's cute! I am so telling my koohai...."

Naru then punched him square in the face.

"One peep out of you and I'm gonna crucify you and send you to hell!"

"Shhhh....here he comes!"

Takumi then opened the door and in walked Shinobu. Shinobu had just gotten off classes, so she was still in her school uniform. She then sat next to Takumi on the bed.

"Oh man oh man oh man! They're gonna do it on the matress!"

"Keisuke, shut up! I can't hear."

"Um...I can only talk to you about this....Fujiwara-san."

"It's okay...what did you wanna talk about?"

"I didn't want the others to hear...it's kinda embarassing."

Keisuke and Naru then scooted closer to the crack in the closet. Hot with expectation, the two of then started breathing on each other.

"Naru...did you brush your teeth this morning? Ewwww...."

"I'm warning you Keisuke, one more peep out of you and...."

Shinobu started blushing. She laid down on the soft futon, and started breathing heavily. Her hair spread out on the pillow, her soft skin shining in the afternoon sun, she looked like a summer angel, gracing the futon of this young street racer. A summer angel that wanted one thing, and one thing only from this young racing legend.

At the same time, Keisuke and Naru were enjoying this scene unfold from the closet.

"Oh man, that is some delicious loli."

"Shut up Keisuke! That's my friend! That's it! i'm gonna stop them from having illegal sex!!"

Before Naru could get the door open, Shinobu then got up, and said to Takumi...

"Can you show me how to make the Fujiwara famous Ganmodoki? I've heard about it, it's quite famous in these parts."

"Um...I didn't know it was THAT famous, but I'd love to show you. Let's get started then, shall we?"

*Crow sound*

Takumi and Shinobu went down into the kitchen to make the snacks. Naru and Keisuke stayed inside the closet. The two of them were overcome with feelings of relief, confusion, and entrapment.

"Keisuke, you're a lolicon, aren't you? Maybe I'll hook you up with Shinobu, wouldn't that be nice?"

"Um...before all that, can you untie me? And I'm not a lolicon, you SM freak."

"Whatever. Keisuke, you'd better be ready for our race. I will win, and put a rest my feelings of nakedness around you!"

"Hey, take a picture when you get those feelings, I'd like to see it again....if you know what I mean."

"IDIOT!!!"

Naru punched Keisuke out of the room...and into the hot spring. Motoko was in the hot spring, with her blade at the ready.

"Takahashi, I warned you. This time this blade is gonna cut your arm--"

"Motoko-chan! I think you're really cute!"

Stunned by this revelation, Motoko stopped midswing. Her face was beet-red. In her hesitance, Keisuke used this chance to escape. He ran into Keitaro's room.

"Hey Keitaro, you think you can untie me?"

".........? Why are your hands tied?"

To be continued.
Meteor
Posted: Dec 30 2007, 07:55 AM

Were you expecting something else?

Member No.: 20,929

I
Would
To
See