Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing CLUTCHO - flyleaf (tv)

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 6,178  ·  Replies: 42 
> [FANFIC]Mystery Silvia......, my 1st fanfic (i plan on making more)
.M.
  Posted: Apr 6 2008, 03:33 PM

IDW God Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 29,224

Im not a writer so go easy on me guys...

Chapter One - Hello Akio

Takumi was just coming down from delevery, when he sees a pair of heallights behind him.

Heh im in the mood for a lil race

Tak (Takumi) (Takumi) (Takumi) Downshifts into 2nd and steps on the gas, the tachometer reaching towards 11,00RPMs, the 86 lets out a little backfire and the battle is on. takumi shifts into 3rd gear, he depresses the clutch and gets back on the gas hard, a Sharp 75 Degree corner is coming up, he heel-toes it and goes into a 4 Wheel drift at 69KM/H the car that previously was a set of headlights revealed itself to be a S13 that had black paint and emmited a Non 4 cylinder sound. Tak (Takumi) (Takumi) (Takumi) steps on the gas and starts to pull away at the exit, but the gap is being narrowed by the silvia...

What the hell kind of engine is in that thing?

right when he said that, the silvia headlights lit up the inside of his 86 telling him that he caught up. a Series of S corners were up, Tak (Takumi) (Takumi) (Takumi) heel-toed and gripped the 1st corner, but the weight transfer was abit to fast and on the 2nd s corner the 86 snapped into a drift, Tak (Takumi) (Takumi) (Takumi) perfectly countersteered, he sees the silvia twinning him very fast on the downhill, he still cant guess what engine is in that thing though. The 5 hairpins are coming up, and takumi plans to use his gutter technique to win this battle, he shifts into 3rd entering the first hairpin at 125Km/H then hooks the tires into the gutter, he sees the silvia copy his move and is amazed.

WHAT!!! only me and bunta really know that trick!

the silvia is head to head with him on the exit of the 1st hairpin, takumi hears the guy gun it and figured out its a V8, the silvia slowly gets the lead on the straightaway, the next corner is up, takumi downshifts into 2nd and grips the gutter, noticing that the silvia didnt do the same, he guns the gas and gets Head 2 Head towards the 3rd hairpin. They both brake hard, taks 86 goes into the gutter once again, leaving the silvia in the dust, but onthe straightaways, the silvia gains very quickly on taks 86.

It seems pretty well tuned...

the on the exit of the 4th hairpin, Tak (Takumi) (Takumi) (Takumi) out brakes him and goes into a 4 wheel drift, perfectly countersteering and controlling the throttle every so lightly, the silvia for the 2nd time, grips the gutter and scrapes taks bumper slightly.

What the hell! is this guy crazy?

The last hairpin is ahead, Tak (Takumi) (Takumi) (Takumi) decides to gutter and downshifts into 2nd once again perfectrly heel toeing, they enter the corenr at reckless speed, Tak (Takumi) (Takumi) (Takumi) keeps the lead, until the exit came and Tak (Takumi) (Takumi) (Takumi) heard the V8 Roar of the mystery silvia, the black S13 passed him about 50Km/H faster thank takumi with wheeels spinning widly.....
Takumi lets off the gas, his mouth agape....

I... I Lost... TO AN OUTSIDER!

As he Drove to his house, he saw the silvia at the Gas Station, he pulls into the station and walks out, he very surprised to see a very short dark haired guy, he walks up to the guy and asks :

Nice driving man, what kind of engine is that?

Its american, i think its called a LS2 or something like that.

Really? never seen that kind of power in a small car before

Well Thank you.My name is Akio by the way

I plan on racing you again Akio

Tak (Takumi) (Takumi) got in his 86 and drove home, fatigued by the battle and delevery....

well thats my first ever story thingy. should i continue it? unsure.gif

This post has been edited by .M. on Apr 6 2008, 03:49 PM
Max_Muscle
Posted: Apr 6 2008, 04:35 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 29,225

yes man continue it

its a great story dont stop now
.M.
  Posted: Apr 6 2008, 04:39 PM

IDW God Member

Chapter 2 - Max Muscle

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEEPPPP* Takumi slammed the snooze button lazily

Get ur lazy butt up TAKUMI

The 86 roared to life, he rolled down the window

Do your usal runs, see ya later

Da whatever old man

He drove off to akina, going uphill he shifted into 2nd, being very catious of the tofu behind him, he sees a car up ahead of him pulled to the side.

Wonder whats wrong with HIS car...

He passed what looked to be a 60's american car, and drove off to deliver his cargo, he upshifted into 3rd and stepped on the gas, the 4-AG roaring to 10,000rpm, he dumped the clutch and shifted into 4th, indulging in the ITB's sound.

Im never gonna lose with this car...well except to dad and akio.

he drifted gracfully around a corner and did a 360 spin into the parking space. He pulls the tofu out the trunk and gives to the lady at the door, he sees the same car he thought broke down sit at the parking exit silently. He ignores it and gets in hachi. He Starts it up, engages the clutch, puts in reverse and does a jturn, he shoots out at about 45 MPH and hears a car start very loudly behind him.

Another V8 hmmm.... wonder if its akio

He sees that its a huge old car, taking up like half the road and charging on him very hard, he sees him flash his lights, and steps on it the 4-AG lets out a small ''pop'' and he shoots forward already focusing on the next corner.
The blue old car is on his tail, but a sharp left corner is up, he brakes hard then drifts around the corner at high speed, he sees the car behind him attempt the same, but the angle is really high and smoke is flying out the rear wheels.

all about balance baby...

At the exit of the turn, the blue car flys up on him instantly, he can hear the roar of an old V8. A set of s corners is around the exit of the next corner, Tak (Takumi) downshifts into 2nd and the 86 starts a 4 Wheel Drift, the short straight gives the blue car enough time to catch up with takumi, and attempt to pass, but takumi brakes hard and uses the gutter to pull away from the old car. before he does, he sees a second pair of headlights, he recognizes them as akio's and smiles just a little bit.

Lets own this noob

Takumi steps on the gas and the tachometer goes bounces off 12,000RPM redline, he upshifts into 3rd, shooting out the corner in the thick of the powerband, he sees akio pass the blue car and fly up on takumis rear bumper. Akio attempts to pass him but the next corner comes up and takumi uses the ''Gutter Run'' To pull away from him and the mysterious blue car, which seems to be extremly fast on the starights, but stumbles in the corners. They reach the gas station, and takumi opens the door and steps out, his face sweaty and his face tired.

Hey akio who was that guy?

[i]I really dont know

Just when they said that, a blue car pullls into the gas station, they both instantly recognize it as a 1970 Charger Hemi, As it says on the side....

Wow this car is old even comapred to mines

Yea mines too

A Tall guy about 6'2 steps out hes clearly american and walks up to takumi...

HEY AKIO!!!

Max? HEY MAN

havent seen u since i moved to tokyo

well it got lonely so i decided to apy u a visit. i see youve made a new friend?

Yea Takumi meet Max. hes a friend from cali...

Takumi shakes maxs hand and asks him about the car...

1970 Charger Hemi, Tuned to about 550PS, i need to tune the suspension though...

0_0 Quite pwoerful

They talk for about an hour or so. Then akio and max leave to go apply for a job.

Well looks like ive made to American friends

End.

hows that guys?

This post has been edited by .M. on Apr 6 2008, 05:17 PM
DK_2
Posted: Apr 6 2008, 04:54 PM

I wear purple pants. +1

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 25,400

it's okay.
a couple grammer errors here and there. but that's an easy fix.
the name could use originality though.
Akio?
yea.
i see lots of potential though. wink2.gif
.M.
  Posted: Apr 6 2008, 05:18 PM

IDW God Member

Why thanks, my friend is akio. im cant think of alot of japanese names right now... XD
Max_Muscle
Posted: Apr 6 2008, 05:59 PM

IDW Full Member

is max me by any chance man
azncow41
Posted: Apr 6 2008, 06:21 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 29,209

Not bad, its a fun read. Keep going with it man.
Meteor
Posted: Apr 7 2008, 12:54 AM

Were you expecting something else?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 20,929

It's a story with potential. But there's quite a lot that needs to be fixed.

There are some spelling mistakes, the usage of the Tokyopop names isn't a very good touch, grammatical errors, Takumi isn't talking like himself and the dialouge could use some tweaking.

And finally.
he drifted gracfully around a corner and did a 360 spin into the parking space. He pulls the tofu out the trunk and gives to the lady at the door, he sees the same car he thought broke down sit at the parking exit silently. He ignores it and gets in hachi. He Starts it up, engages the clutch, puts in reverse and does a jturn, he shoots out at about 45 MPH and hears a car start very loudly behind him.

1.Takumi rarely drifts during the delivery. In his own words "compared to drifting uphill with the water in the cup, drifting downhill with no cup is so easy it makes me sleepy."
2.A 360 spin would ruin all the tofu he's carrying in the back.

But, as I said: It's a story with potential.

EDIT: Forgot to mention; Takumi isn't the type who cares about pulling off flashy moves. You'd never see him intentionally performing 180's or 360's or the like.

This post has been edited by Meteor on Apr 7 2008, 08:04 AM
.M.
  Posted: Apr 7 2008, 04:16 AM

IDW God Member

LAWL Thanks meteor biggrin.gif.

Max_Muscle
Posted: Apr 7 2008, 09:39 AM

IDW Full Member

SPOILER

THATS FUNNY
.M.
  Posted: Apr 7 2008, 02:10 PM

IDW God Member

Chapter 3 - S13 VS FD

Keisuke was enjoying himself on akagi. On the uphill, he was almost the fastest on this mountain, besides ryosuke. A corner was coming up that he liked to drive alot, he downshifted into 2nd, got on the gas as far as possible, and the FD hunkered down and took the corner perfectly.

Hmm whos that behind me? Sure hope another takumi incident doesnt happen again....

The pair of headlights was growing larger very quickly, a black S13 with a very low and loud engine note was pulling up on keisuke tail. He downshifted into 3rd, stepped on the gas and the Rotory spit out a orangish flame. He shot forward into the the 140km/h plus zone, the s corners were takumi put on such a show were coming up, and keisuke anticipated them. Akio was working very hard to keep up with the FD's sheer speed on the corners.

*Gosh hes so fast on the straights, my V8 isnt tuned like his car....*

The S13 downshifted, and let out a loud roar, the V8 pulled out all 400 Horsepower.
Keisuke was starting to work hard, and pulled out all the potential the FD could give, the downforce from the spoiler was helping on the high speed corners, keisuke heel-toed so very smoothly and the FD's rear tires chirped slightly from the power. At the exi of the turn, keisuke notcied teh black s13 had gotten on the gas earlier than him, and was side by side by him, He put the pedal to the medal and the FD started pulling ahead thanks to its 8000+RPM redline. The S13 upshifted and used the raw power to pass keisuke's FD on the outside slightly, keisuke goes into a slight drift to block him from passing on the outside and flies out the exit. Keisuke notices the S13 has the indicators on and sees him pullover, he drives back to talk to the mystery racer...

Your quite fast. S13 must be highly tuned

Well a swapped then engine for an american corvette one, and tuned the suspension as perfectly as i could.

Well mind telling me the specs?

400 Horsepower about 2700 LBS,roll cage, and grippy tires.

400? wow thats pushing it man...

Akio nodded got in his S13 and drove home to get some sleep for his new job...

as he drove past the gas station he saw a black supra from around the 80's and some non-japanese guy filling it up.

Wow lots of foriegners here today...

-------------------------------------------

Well im not sure im good at this but id like some help being more detailed....

.M. Stories im not good at writing really long chapters so forgive me smile.gif

This post has been edited by .M. on Apr 7 2008, 02:12 PM
Max_Muscle
Posted: Apr 7 2008, 04:56 PM

IDW Full Member

nice but a vette engine in a s13

SPOILER

but all in all nice chapter
.M.
  Posted: Apr 9 2008, 01:55 PM

IDW God Member

Im using a diff mode for dialouge.

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 - A Challenge

Max : Akio?
Akio : Yea?
Max : When do i get to see YOU race?
Akio : Soon, i jsut need someone to challenge me....
Max : Might be sooner than you think, i heard that some dude is curious about you defeating Keisuke.

Akio : Really ? *Raises Eyebrow*
Max : Yea i really dont know.....

Akio, intrigued by this challenger, felt his blood start to boil, and he was more excited than ever. Right when he was about to be all happy, a black supra with someguy smoking inside flew past akio at high speed.

Akio : WOW! That guy was a jerk, hasnt he heard of horns or turn signals?

He downshifted into 2nd pressed the gas, and heard the V8 roar, enjoying that he swapped the engine, even though it had to much power for the mountains. Rushing towards the first corner for akina, he braked as late as he dared, front brakes glowing red hot and dust collecting on his front fender. Halfway upwards, he passed a very familiar 86, but the Aura was way different, like an incredible driver was piloting the Haci.

Akio : Whos that old guy smoking?
Max : I dunno, he sent a shock through me when we passed him though....

Akio drove to the parking spot to see about 7 cars, all of them Skyline R32 Sedans.

Akio : Huh? this is weird.

As he parked his black s13 and let it cool off, a dark haired man, about 5'9 and pretty skinny walked up to him.

''Are you S13 driver?

Akio : ummm yes i am. who are you?

''oh im sorry let me introduce myself, Im Tomio, Co-Leader of the R32 S Team, we would like to challenge you to a race.''

Akio : Really? What are the conditions?

Tomio : Your usual cat-mouse chase, whoever pulls away first wins.

Akio : Well then. I accept your race, what time?

Tomio : How about right now?

Akio : Umm sure. Max go find a place to sit.

Max : Fine...

Tomio : your going against our leader, Suzuki. Hes the one driving the purplish r32 sedan. he wanted to see this amazing skill you have...

Akio : ah, i see well lets get this race started....

As Akio pulled ot the starting line, he the heard a loud 6 cylinder roar behind him, the leader pulled up in his black sky that was realy a dark purple.......

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 - R32S Vs. Akio

Coming next

Max_Muscle
Posted: Apr 10 2008, 04:21 AM

IDW Full Member

i like it its REALLY sick nice dialouge

but an s13 would beat an r34

SPOILER
.M.
  Posted: Apr 10 2008, 04:25 AM

IDW God Member

i siad an r32 SEDAN so yea... i think u read wrong tongue.gif
Max_Muscle
Posted: Apr 10 2008, 04:27 AM

IDW Full Member

ohhhhhhhh 4 door eh

or is it 2 door w/e a silvia would own but they are both nissans so yea
.M.
  Posted: Apr 10 2008, 01:50 PM

IDW God Member

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 - R32 Vs. S13

Akio and Suzuki pulled up to the starting line waiting for the race to start...

Tomio : Ready?

Akio : Yes
Suzkui : Yea...

They revved there engines to the redline, suzkui was surprised by the tone the silvia belted out.

Tomio : 5,4,3,2,1, GO!!!!!!

The two cars roared off the line, the s13 rear wheels spinning from the massive torque, the R32 reaar wheels gripping till the car reached 4,700RPM when the turbos fully spooled. Akio instantly pulled ahead, Suzkui amazed by the cars raw power, he got full gas and slowly caught up with akio until the first corner, akio downshifted into 3rd, braked hard, then went into a high speed drift.

Meanwhile....

The mysterious racer, who owned iketani on the downhill with his "satelite drift" jumped in his supra and shot off into the darkness.

Zen : I want to see this "skill" this akio guy has.

Suzuki was getting very mad, seeing his R32 look like a slug compared to an S13.

Suzkui : DAMNIT! hes too fast! but i musnt look bad infront of my team!

He hears another set of tires behind him, but cant tell what kind of car it was, it somehow caught up indescribly fast on the corners, but was getting left in the straights, he looks up ahead to see akio has pulled away and left him in the dust, Suzuki is shocked to realize the black car is actaully the black supra that defeated him once before. He downshifts into 3rd steps on the gas and tries to pull away but cant.....

Chapter 6 is gonna be Chapter 5 for Zen321 story go to his to see the result..

smile.gif
Max_Muscle
Posted: Apr 11 2008, 08:51 AM

IDW Full Member

so are u gonna make a chapter 7
.M.
  Posted: Apr 11 2008, 10:28 AM

IDW God Member

Chapter 6 - Flashback

"Max! Your flights leaving in 2 hours! we dont have alot of time to get ready! GET UP!

Max : *wakes up drowsly* Im up im up....

Maxs Mom : get showered and dressed, you dont want to miss your flight.

Max lazily got out of bed and got ready to visit his friend in tokyo, he hadnt seen for about 2 months and summer just started, so he decided to visit akio. He got in his blue 1970 Charger and drove it to the airport cargo.

Max : What?!! your prices are crazy man!

Airport Worker : well your car isnt exactly a mini cooper either...

Max : sleep.gif

Max got on his plane, put on some music, and prepared for his long 20 Hour flight from Vermont to Tokyo to see his friend.

*radio from pilots*" We have now arrived at the airport, please collect your baggage and cargo at the fornt desk. Max stuffed his luggage in the car, so he hoped nothing was to harmed.

Max : Whoof! Glad everything is good

"Sir we need you to sign some papers to confirm its your car, and that the condition is fine"

Max : Sure. *smiles to see his charger is fine*

Max knew about the mountain racing around here and decided to check it out, he started his charger, drove onto the highway to akina, the mountain he heard so much about.

Max : i know akio is on there driving his red S13, he loves that car.

He was surprisd to see how narrow the roads were, and could barely get the wide rearend into a single lane, about halfway up, he hears the squealing of tires and hears a really high revving 4 cylinder coming down from the peak, he also notices his tire pressure dropping, so he pulls over as far as possible, and checks his tires.

Max : Heh, wasnt screwed down enough....

He can see headlights from the corner above, and can tell whoever that was, was driving hard, he decided to get in his car and turn around, he sees a white old corolla with a black hood, flying up the mountain at amazing speed.

Max : WHOA! who was that...

He wanted to see if he could catch up and started up his charger, he shifted into 1st, slammed the gas, and the 426 hemi roared and shot the blue car forward at an alarming rate. He can tell the 86 is really fast in the corners, but pretty slow compared to him in the straights, he also notices a set of headlights behind him.

Max : Is that a S13? heh it is!

He also sees a familiar figure in the black car behind him, it seems very familiar.

Max : Is that..that akio?

A corner comes up, and max is shocked to see the 86 drift really fast on the downhill, he tries the same, but his old tires and suspension arent tuned enough, and he just smokes the tires and gets a really high angle, D1 Style.

Max : WHOA! easy now.....

He sees the 86 go into a 4 wheel drift, and the car behind him pass him, max sees its akio and cnat believe it, akio looks left to see who hes passing, and cant belive max is already there. Max tires to keep up, but the s13 and 86 seem to corner on rails the next turn and he's left in the dust. A few moments later he sees them at the GS Gas Station and pulls up........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Max Muscles 70 Charger Specification's

1970 Dodge Charger 426 HEMI
550 Horsepower @ around 4500RPM
690 LB/FT Torque @ around 2100RPM
3700 LBS

pretty stock except for a really hot cam, 90CFM Carb and some bits to make it all work toghether

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zen321
Posted: Apr 11 2008, 03:57 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 29,232

Chapter 7 : The black Supra

Zen was driving toward Akina. He heard that a good battle was going to take place on the downhill, and he decided to see it. Maybe it was between the white hachiroku he saw some days ago against an outsider? It was a good opportunity to catch a glimpse of his technique and driving style.
As he arrived at the battle road, he decided to go full speed, to see how well he could do uphill. Right after the 5 hairpins section, he saw a black Silvia in front of him. It had a low-tone engine, probably a V8, but with a different sonority than the pink one he saw some days earlier.

Zen : *Maybe it’s the same that have been tuned and repainted… It’s for sure a hot girl to wear such a kinky paint!*
He didn’t stop, and decided to pass the car in a rough way, to provoke its driver, and maybe start a battle. He pushed the gas to the max, revved to the redline and shifted to fourth. The driver didn’t seem to react, and Zen got a bit disappointed.
He arrived to a midspeed corner to the right, and saw some headlights coming to him. When they got closer, he realized that it was the same AE86 he saw the other day. He drifted gently toward the left lane, to prevent both cars from crashing. The white painted and carbon-hooded Trueno took a heavy angle in the corner, its four wheels spinning, while the driver was lighting a cigarette with no hand on the steering wheel. Zen felt cold, as if he had been pushed violently in an iced water.

Zen: *0_0, what the… what a skilled driver… but… is it the same car? It behaved differently from when I saw it first…*
At the top, there were a lot of cars, each and everyone be Nissan Skylines R32S. He parked at the rear end of the parking, and recognized Suzuki’s car he had beaten the night before. Soon after, the V8 black Silvia came and parked. Two boys got out and they started to speak with Suzuki. A American-looking guy stayed on the pavement, whereas the car’s driver got back in and aligned his Silvia in front of Suzuki’s car. The countdown finished, and both cars rushed down…
Max: ”It’s gonna be a heck of a battle, I really don’t know who is gonna win. Suzuki’s really fast and his technique is amazing, but Akio screwed Keisuke in an uphill race on Akagi.”
Zen: “This is not going to be interesting, Suzuki’s slow, and he gets distressed so early, I’m off”
He lit a cigarette got back in his Supra, revved to the max, passed his first speed and took the downhill road in a loud, smoky style.
Zen: *I’m gonna do a time attack, see how fast am I, I will probably not catch up those two, so it’s going to be perfect for a timed run!*
He gripped the highspeed corner after the start, then used it as a feint to start drifting for corner right after. He finished at 5 cms from the guardrail.
He went on as fast as he could, until the midspeed section of the track, where he found a pair of taillights. It was Suzuki’s Skyline.

(The following part starts were .M.’s chapter 5 ends)
Suzuki recognized the black Supra, and pushed the accelerator more, even if he was already at full throttle. He took the corner perfectly, so perfectly that Zen was astonished. The Skyline pulled away a bit.

Zen: *Crap, he has tuned his suspension today… he learns fast… Then Suzuki, I WON’T HOLD BACK!*
Arriving to a left medium-speed corner, Suzuki used the left-foot braking technique to drift just a bit and take that corner faster than if he’d gripped it.
Zen: *You wanna drift, right? So watch this technique!*
As he was gripping in corner, in 2nd gear, he depressed the clutch, switched to 3rd, revved to maximum rpm, and slowly released the clutch until the point where power starts to go from the clutch to the wheels. This made the back lose grip under so much torque, and pushed the car sideways, while still giving him enough grip to push it further to the front. He ended his drift in front of Suzuki’s car, at 10cms of his bumper.
Suzuki: *THIS GUY’S CRAZY!*
___

Zen switched his style to drive back only at his full capacities, trying not to use risky techniques. Suzuki soon disappeared from his mirrors. He arrived at the five hairpin section, and caught up Akio’s Silvia.
Akio: “Hmmm, I didn’t know Suzuki could be THAT fast in THAT part on Akina’s downhill…”
He drifted easy with his torque throughout the hairpin. His speed was good, however he could have more post-corner acceleration if he was more precise with his right foot. Zen braked and used his mass transfer to drift throughout the corner. He got even closer to Akio’s Silvia.
Akio: “Damn, if I keep going like that, I’m gonna lose this battle!”
He did a very nice mass transfer drift in this hairpin. Zen noticed that his tires were creating an heavy smoke, due to overwear. His V8 must have had a lot of torque, maybe too much, to make his tires wear that fast.
Zen got even closer to Akio.

Akio: *Damn! My tires died so early! Hmm… I need to grip this corner… Wait, look at that…maybe should I…just do it…?*
As he turned to the right on the 3rd hairpin, Zen heard a strange noise. He realized that Akio used the gutter run technique.
Zen: “Okay, you want to play with gutters?”
He did his satellite drift technique, he finished really close to the black Silvia’s rear bumper.
Akio:*Suzuki’s lights look different than earlier…*
He looked in his mirror
Akio:”This ISN’T Suzuki?”
He realized then that it was too late to use the gutter run technique. He pulled his e-brake to be sure to slide without burning much more because of his V8 torque. This, combined with his overheated tires, made him understeer a little, leaving room for Zen to do an attack maneuver.
Zen: “Now, watch me pass you!”.
Zen started to do again his satellite drift…
Akio: “It’s the SUPRA!”
… but after the clipping point, his front left tire jumped off the gutter way too soon, and he struggled to prevent his car from crashing with the barrier. Akio arrived at his level. They were neck and neck for the fifth hairpin.
Zen was inside and in 3rd gear as they arrived to the apex. He downshifted to second without braking, which made his rear wheels spin a bit, but allowed him to use the gutter run at the beginning of the turn. Akio got in the gutter at the clipping point when Zen started to leave it to go to the outside, and he stayed there till the end of the corner. There were again neck and neck in the straight line. Akio’s Silvia, which had more power than Zen’s Supra, accelerated hard, and started to overtake. When they arrived to the first mid-speed corner to the left, Robin was inside, but Akio front end was ahead Robin.

Akio: “I’m going to pass you and win this race NOW!”
Akio started to drift and tried to overtake the Supra
Zen: “You’re stupid, you can’t do that now!! You’re gonna kill us both!”
Akio’s front left panel pushed the Supra’s right one until 2 centimeters of the barrier. Zen predicted that, so he pulled and released the e-brake at the right time to avoid crashing with the barrier and went full throttle while countersteering hard to prevent from spinning.

They twin-drifted that corner until its very end and they finished it side by side. There was a right-handed corner just after.
Zen: “I’m sorry, I’m gonna end this race NOW”.
As Akio’s Silvia was inside, and with his worn out tires, he took the corner at a lower speed and understeered when he reached the middle of the corner. Zen took a perfect line and passed Akio with ease. As Zen was faster than Akio, he pulled away in the next corner, which was the last before the finish line. He finished the race 2 seconds before Akio passed the line. Suzuki arrived 20 seconds after.

They both parked at the skating ring parking. Akio got out of his car, apparently very upset.
Akio: “You RUINED my battle, you’re an ass, how could you come on while we were racing! Can’t you respect other drivers?”
Zen (while lightning a cigarette): “It’s good to smoke after a good race…”
Akio: “Are you at least listening to me? You passed me dangerously before the race, and now you’re messing up with us once again??? What do you have to answer to that?”
Zen: “Nothing… I just wanted to go down quick, I’ve beaten Suzuki yesterday, and I guessed this race wouldn’t be interesting… Well in fact it was, because I passed you both after leaving the start zone 15 seconds after you.”
Akio(took his phone): “Max, it’s Akio… have you seen a Black Supra leave the start zone after we launched? What? A lil’ moment after?? He was smoking, and said this battle wouldn’t be interesting?? No, I didn’t lose to Suzuki, I won but… that guy passed us both…”
He hung up.
Akio: “I have to go now, but next time we meet, I’ll smash your arrogant face…”
He left in a heavy cloud of smoke. A few seconds later, when Zen was smoking the lasts puffs on his cigarette, he heard again a V8 sound coming from the downhill road.
Zen: “Huh… he’s already back?”
A pink Silvia, apparently V8 powered as well, rushed into the parking, and braked hard at the level of Robin. The driver’s window lowered a little, but Robin couldn’t yet see the face. A low toned male voice spoke to him.

?: “I saw your race against Akio, you’re impressively fast, I’ll be eager to have a battle with you.”
Zen: “Sure, but only downhill, I hate uphill races.”
?: “It’s okay with me, let’s meet next Saturday at 10pm at the top of here.”

The mysterious driver pulled up his window, and, like Akio, left in a smoky cloud.
Zen: *Damn, it’s way far from a girl…And what do they all have with V8 powered Silvias and burnouts at starts?*
Max_Muscle
Posted: Apr 11 2008, 04:05 PM

IDW Full Member

my car is the best lol

SPOILER
.M.
  Posted: Apr 11 2008, 04:17 PM

IDW God Member