Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Mega NRG Man - Back on the Rocks

Important Rules
• Do NOT post any torrents other than Initial D and automotive related stuff.
• Give the original torrent maker (if it was not originated from this forums.) proper credit.
• If you wish to start a new topic, please contact either the FORUM MODERATORS or one of the ADMINISTRATORS via PM or E-Mail.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

9 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 97,974  ·  Replies: 224 
> Prelude to Project D
tensai
Posted: Jul 31 2004, 01:01 PM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,389

finished watching this
and i do agree, the subbing was just horrible
names were changed and mixed up, the order of what people said was changed, it had so much condradicting sayings (expecially when bunta was talking), and whats up with chap

anyways, the rip quality was good, and most of the things theyve shown ive seen already
DrEVOIII
Posted: Aug 1 2004, 01:10 AM

IDW Hokage & TS Team Ichiban VETERAN

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,928

ATTENTION NO MORE SEED FROM ME~

if anyone whats a seed from me then juss PM me or post here for a revival and ill happily revive it for you..but in the meantime...i need to use my bandwidth for my other dls
Takeshi Nakazato
Posted: Aug 2 2004, 05:39 AM

ER34 <3

Member No.: 2,412

mad.gif why is there no one to d/l from?
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Aug 2 2004, 07:12 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 2,098

Would someone please help me seed. I am doing many things right now, but there are still people getting this torrent. I know there are many of you who got this from me so please help out. Helping me seed is a great way to say Thank You and repay me for what I have done for many of you.
EvilTaxi
Posted: Aug 2 2004, 07:14 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 1,231

Sorry, but i don't have it anymore, had to make room for Extra Stage, which btw nobody is downloading!!!!!!!!!
DrEVOIII
Posted: Aug 4 2004, 12:59 PM

MY SEED IS UP~
Denadune
Posted: Aug 4 2004, 09:19 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 1,912

totally random but can sum1 post some screens. theres no way im gonna try a 2 gb file unless i kno its totally worth it.
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Aug 4 2004, 09:34 PM

IDW Goldmember

Lemme post some pictures in one sec.
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Aug 4 2004, 11:14 PM

IDW Goldmember

Attention, For anyone that is interested and hasnt downloaded the "Prelude to Project D". Please check my first post for preview pictures in a minute.
Nai
Posted: Aug 5 2004, 11:22 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 2,473

thats good, pics help ppl decide on whether 2 d/l something or not. btw, i also recommend shareaza. its good 4 downloading bittorents. but maybe im just not good with the picking ports thing with something like bittornado. ANYWAYS, as it must've been said at least 10 times be4 make sure you seed. that way EVERY1 can get it.

also heres a description 2 those who only read the last page lol.
This Project D Fourth Stage Special dvd features racing scenes made entirely with computer graphics, however more advanced cell-shading is to be used to make the CG scenes a bit less conspicuous beside the traditional animation. The plot of the previous 3 stages are fetured as well as the creative staff of the whole Initial D production staff. Much behind the scenes look will be featured and all this is hosted by none other thatn the Drift King Mr. Keichi Tsuchiya.

guess i was just running out of this 2 say. thx 4 being the first to get this out Takumi Trueno & DrEVOIII.
DrEVOIII
Posted: Aug 6 2004, 05:14 PM

QUOTE (Nai @ Aug 5 2004, 11:22 PM)
thats good, pics help ppl decide on whether 2 d/l something or not. btw, i also recommend shareaza. its good 4 downloading bittorents. but maybe im just not good with the picking ports thing with something like bittornado. ANYWAYS, as it must've been said at least 10 times be4 make sure you seed. that way EVERY1 can get it.

This Project D Fourth Stage Special dvd features racing scenes made entirely with computer graphics, however more advanced cell-shading is to be used to make the CG scenes a bit less conspicuous beside the traditional animation. The plot of the previous 3 stages are fetured as well as the creative staff of the whole Initial D production staff. Much behind the scenes look will be featured and all this is hosted by none other thatn the Drift King Mr. Keichi Tsuchiya.

guess i was just running out of this 2 say. thx 4 being the first to get this out Takumi Trueno & DrEVOIII.

no problem yo...anytime...anytime
blazin_drift
Posted: Aug 6 2004, 05:22 PM

Brap Brap

Member No.: 773

Picking ports is no problem at all as long as your XP firewall(if you hav it) is disabled, and possibly other firewalls are disabled/configured. You only need to pick ports if you have a router I beleive, even then, it's not hard at all even a 13 year old can do it.
DrEVOIII
Posted: Aug 6 2004, 05:47 PM

QUOTE (blazin_drift @ Aug 6 2004, 05:22 PM)

Picking ports is no problem at all as long as your XP firewall(if you hav it) is disabled, and possibly other firewalls are disabled/configured. You only need to pick ports if you have a router I beleive, even then, it's not hard at all even a 13 year old can do it.

make that a 9 year old...my lil bro did it while i was away..lol
Nai
Posted: Aug 7 2004, 05:32 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 2,473

uh huh... its just some ports are better then others for certain downloads., and i dont like to go through the hassle. i admit it, im just plain lazy lol.

This post has been edited by Nai on Aug 7 2004, 05:33 PM
DrEVOIII
Posted: Aug 7 2004, 06:17 PM

MY SEED IS DOWN~

EDIT: SEEDING FOR THIRD STAGE SPECIAL DISK

This post has been edited by DrEVOIII on Aug 7 2004, 06:18 PM
intoxicatedpete
Posted: Aug 12 2004, 05:22 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 2,337

this must be subbed by tokyopop...soo sad.
DrEVOIII
Posted: Aug 12 2004, 05:36 PM

QUOTE (intoxicatedpete @ Aug 12 2004, 05:22 PM)
this must be subbed by tokyopop...soo sad.

No, Tokyopop is worst..... They dub it and kill it

This came from HK if i am not mistaken
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Aug 12 2004, 05:38 PM

IDW Goldmember

Yes this is the HK dvd rip bu they messed it up some.
intoxicatedpete
Posted: Aug 12 2004, 05:47 PM

IDW Jr. Member

the names and stuff they used were from tokyopop's version wasnt it? senior Cole (Iketani)??? anyways i think my special cd in my 3rd stage is better (was it u takumi trueno that said that?).
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Aug 12 2004, 06:04 PM

IDW Goldmember

OK, I know that the subtitles were badd on this dvd of mine but its the only one in which they are bad. The subtitles are out of my control. And yes for those who have watched my rip of Initial D Third Stage Special Disc have seen that the subtitles are much better.
intoxicatedpete
Posted: Aug 12 2004, 06:38 PM

IDW Jr. Member

haha my dvd's subtitles are BAD too. but the content was much more interesting. thats wut i meant.
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Aug 12 2004, 06:51 PM

IDW Goldmember

O ya, the content in the special disc i find more intersting then the Prelude to Project D. They tell you more about it, how they made it, the actors and everything.
Heero Maxwell
Posted: Aug 22 2004, 11:06 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 2,549

I'm sorry to say this but this rip is not good. The image is worse than a avi file with 700MB and 85minutes long. The subs are crap. Now you know why i hate avi files with the subs on them. I can't do anything to get a better quality. The size of this file is insane. 1,92GB for almost nothing. The rip is not good, it looks like a tv rip because of the lines on the video. In my mind if all your rips have this image you should learn more about how to rip better. The subs i know it's not your fault but you could rip just the video and than put the subs. If they are out of the avi file we can do everything to get a better final work. This is a tv rip for me not dvd rip. The audio could also be better since is a dvd source.
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Aug 22 2004, 11:11 AM

IDW Goldmember

This is the quality of the rip. It has nothing to do with me. If you have seen any of my other rips you will be amazed. Dont complian. The dvd itself wasnt that good of quality. I dare you to download any of my other rips and then you tell me if its bad quality or not. Also make sure you have the right codecs.

Edit: I have checked the video again and there isnt "lines" or whatever your talking about. Make sure you have all the codec and video acceleration up all the way. I have watched videos without the proper codecs and I think I know what you are talking about. Still this is the only rip thats not good quality. I dare you to get one of my other rips. Will you take this dare? Also dont come and tell me about how I dont know how to make proper and good quality rips.

This post has been edited by Takumi Trueno on Aug 22 2004, 11:19 AM
Heero Maxwell
Posted: Aug 22 2004, 02:12 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 2,549

The lines are not visible every time. It's like when you rip something and when something is moving you get like some scanlines on where the object was. It's not about codec or mey pc because if it was codec, virtual dub would not open the video, and a message asking me to get the right codec would show up. I have de mpeg 4 codec, this kind of things happen to me too when i dont configure the program right when i'm saving the file. I'm not saying that your other rips are bad but this on is more on the subs that are crap. Now you know why i hate files with the subs on them. You can fix the errors and need to deal with them.

9 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 »