Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Ace - Futureland

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

3 Pages  1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 69,475  ·  Replies: 56 
> rFactor Initial D Ultimate Stage!!!, rFactor Initial D Ultimate Stage!!!
Vortrex
  Posted: Feb 25 2013, 03:46 PM

1988 Toyota MR2 AW11, My Go-Kart AE86

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 38,745

QUOTE (case @ Yesterday, 7:32 AM)
Does anybody from the forums have any gameplay videos or further feedback on the gameplay from this? I'm itching to try it out, but my wheel is in pieces while backalley and I try to fix it.

EDIT: found a bunch from a guy with a handheld, but I'll take what I can get, heh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqzjkcbitj8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxMsPLElyGU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlFscqA5xJw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QIvEMszBpU

I already made video's of rFactor. But still no Ultimate Stage because i was on vacation this weekend.

For front wheel drive car's: this game is good. But the rear wheel drive cars are really hard to control:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shFTDbA5nGE

My video, not 100% but still fun! laugh2.gif This video should look the same as Ultimate Stage. Only you have cool Initial D skins of course!

This post has been edited by Vortrex on Feb 25 2013, 03:48 PM
case
Posted: Feb 26 2013, 05:15 PM

IDW Regular Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,933

I've played rFactor before, and yeah.. the RWD stuff can be a bit rough but it's not bad. I played some drift mod with Akina and stuff, and drifting in the game is a bit.. not that fun. At least in my opinion. However, having the mountain passes and the right cars will make a lot of difference to me in how fun the game is to play, I don't mind just straight racing. The hard part I think will be finding people to play with, since it's not really fun to me without some buddy's to race with.

I really wish I could host those files.. I hate file servers like the one he's using, I tried opening windows for all the file downloads, and was only able to download the patch because I'd "maxxed out my connections; try again in 35 minutes".

Edit: finally downloading part 3. the wait time got longer and longer after each time. if anyone wants to download this mod, let me know and I will gladly host the files for you to download, high bandwidth available.

This post has been edited by case on Feb 27 2013, 12:01 AM
case
Posted: Feb 28 2013, 12:57 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 2,933

Well, played it for a bit, pretty fun! Biggest down side was remembering how bad the braking is in this game, it is downright atrocious, but everything else felt good and fun. Didn't have much time to drive, but I spent a fair bit of the time in the Shinigami GT-R as that felt the best of the cars I drove. I might post up some video if I get the chance.
Vortrex
  Posted: Feb 28 2013, 02:43 AM

Okay, that's nice.
Shinigami GTR is really fast, maybe the fastest of all cars, idk.
I think he has too much HP. When i driven EVO IV Emperor i was stunned!!
That car drives really really well.
But have you noticed, Keisuke old FD3S looks like CRAP. It's like he glued a spoiler to the car and it has Takumi's number plate! facepalm.gif
Ryousuke FC looks great. All the EVO's are really really well built. EVO 3 Sudo has wrong color. So does some more cars have.
But i know one thing: Natsuki just put different mods in one with Initial D skin.
So, every car is different.
His only car he built himself was AE86 and even that one used car sounds from other mods. ermm2.gif

So, this is a good start but it has loads of flaws... But i think this mod will develop just right in a matter of time.

This post has been edited by Vortrex on Feb 28 2013, 02:43 AM
MatthewLumibaoAE86
Posted: Apr 28 2013, 05:27 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 41,342

Guys, I really need help. The game won't load the Akina track. The error says it cant find the akina .mps file...
Vortrex
  Posted: Apr 29 2013, 01:36 AM

QUOTE (MatthewLumibaoAE86 @ 8 hours, 8 minutes ago)
Guys, I really need help. The game won't load the Akina track. The error says it cant find the akina .mps file...

Delete it and copy paste again. If it still don't work, download it again.
If it still doesn't work, show me the error.
MatthewLumibaoAE86
Posted: Apr 29 2013, 01:56 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 41,342

My rFactor is v1.255. When I try to load the track akina, the error always shows up. It stated: Error opening MAS file COMMONMAPS.MAS. When I put this track on my rfactor, I followed the instruction from the Initial D Ultimate Stage mod, I put it on the GameData folder.
Vortrex
  Posted: May 1 2013, 06:09 AM

QUOTE (MatthewLumibaoAE86 @ Apr 29 2013, 10:56 AM)
My rFactor is v1.255. When I try to load the track akina, the error always shows up. It stated: Error opening MAS file COMMONMAPS.MAS. When I put this track on my rfactor, I followed the instruction from the Initial D Ultimate Stage mod, I put it on the GameData folder.

You should download the original Akina first:

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=R.K.TRACKS
TakumiFuji01
Posted: Jul 22 2013, 06:55 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 32,756

I was the guy who worked revised the old crappy physics with new ones that were made by a group called TougeLife. You may have notice my name (and TougeLife) in the credits smile.gif
The guy though made it crappier with the organization in the upgrades list SO I'm going to be releasing a better version as TougeLife's Ryan Smith made new tires and FFB setting.
I even used the regular 20v 4AGE sound for the Project D but he switched it again to N2 AE86 like what the heck?

The one I'm working on will have a different sound for the regular/16v 4AGE.
Btw Itsuki has a AE85, not 86 lol. And he didn't even revise any specs on the other cars or follow any good details other than the AE86. The guy didn't even study about the suspension geometry the AE86 had at all (MacPherson on Front and Rear Multi-link). I also added 3 upgrades for transmission (stock, TRD Crossed 3, & TRD Crossed 5). I don't really like the guy since he just takes all the other cars from other mods (Project D 2.31, OBS, D1, etc). And revises them in just either body, engine and leaving physics stock.

This post has been edited by TakumiFuji01 on Sep 14 2013, 05:05 AM
Vortrex
  Posted: Aug 5 2013, 03:14 AM

Yep, i noticed lots of things like that too. And i don't really like OBS, Project D, etc.
Wish i could work with you but i don't have experience with mods on rFactor.
If every car was as good as Bunta AE86 then it would be the best mod ever.

Hope you can release a better version, and i can give you all faults the mod if you want.

But the first thing you should do is work on the interface. And make the upgrades english, not spanish or other languages.

hashiriyatakahashiry..
Posted: Aug 12 2013, 07:16 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 33,875

I used to play Rfactor, but never played online. I've always preferred to do " time attacks".

I did a video in Akina, using Project D mode, last year.

http://youtu.be/sz8sVxwx5GQ
TakumiFuji01
Posted: Aug 12 2013, 08:31 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (hashiriyatakahashiryosuke @ 1 hour, 14 minutes ago)
I used to play Rfactor, but never played online. I've always preferred to do " time attacks".

I did a video in Akina, using Project D mode, last year.

http://youtu.be/sz8sVxwx5GQ
Vortrex
  Posted: Aug 13 2013, 01:40 AM

Man, you guys are good. cool.gif
Hashiri, what steering wheel do you use? The fact you didn't touched the wall for 5 min made you a higher lvl than me! pinch2.gif Well, i've been driving the MR2 only past weeks.

And TakumiFuji, wow.... You're really good, if you gonna upgrade Ultimate Stage. I definitely wanna race you. And hashiri too!

lol, i laughed when i saw your Gunsai Touge Hot Version rFactor edition! happy.gif
Oh, and it's good that you shift with right hand AND left hand.
I like that training!

This post has been edited by Vortrex on Aug 13 2013, 01:41 AM
hashiriyatakahashiry..
Posted: Aug 13 2013, 03:44 AM

IDW God Member

QUOTE (Vortrex @ 2 hours, 2 minutes ago)
Man, you guys are good.  cool.gif
Hashiri, what steering wheel do you use? The fact you didn't touched the wall for 5 min made you a higher lvl than me!  pinch2.gif  Well, i've been driving the MR2 only past weeks.

And TakumiFuji, wow.... You're really good, if you gonna upgrade Ultimate Stage. I definitely wanna race you. And hashiri too!

I do not have a steering wheel, I use a control from a game called Zeebo, because it has usb input. ( I always play using a FC in all games that I play).

I'm thinking of downloading the version Initial D ultimate stage, to see how it works in my game. I just need to remember my password at rfactor central, hehe.

and I'm sorry, but I can't play online, my pc is not very good ... I even tried this last year but it did not work ...

this was one of my latest videos in rfactor. A time attack in Akagi. I modified my car, removing the stickers from sponsors and adding carbon bonnet.
http://youtu.be/9vh1Ahjf1P8

by the way, nice videos, takumifuji01!
TakumiFuji01
Posted: Aug 13 2013, 06:54 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (Vortrex @ Today, 1:40 AM)
Man, you guys are good. cool.gif
Hashiri, what steering wheel do you use? The fact you didn't touched the wall for 5 min made you a higher lvl than me! pinch2.gif Well, i've been driving the MR2 only past weeks.

lol, i laughed when i saw your Gunsai Touge Hot Version rFactor edition! happy.gif
Oh, and it's good that you shift with right hand AND left hand.
I like that training!

Haha I have it! But it's quite messy so I installed a second rFactor just in case. tongue.gif We'll see tongue.gif I do have a group on FB called TougeFactor happy.gif

Lol training for both sides because I have to deal with LHD in Canada..sleep.gif
hashiriyatakahashiry..
Posted: Aug 14 2013, 07:35 AM

IDW God Member

I installed the mod Ultimate Stage yesterday and really liked it! FC is very stable, I got a better result than I had obtained with the mod Project D.

it was awesome, because I got almost the same result in Akagi I had currently in TXRD2.

http://youtu.be/H0dUUBXiRZY
Vortrex
  Posted: Aug 20 2013, 03:42 AM

I really want to have the Amuse S2000 (S2300) GT1 the 620Hp version and the NA 320HP version and the Orange Amuse S2000 from Hot Version in rFactor!

That would be the coolest mod ever! Because, i think they're the fastest cars in the world!
I wonder what time they get on Akina!

EDIT: and of course my fav first car: the Toyota MR2 MK1 AW11! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Vortrex on Aug 22 2013, 04:24 AM
Rudy
Posted: Aug 30 2013, 10:02 PM

Unregistered

(THIS POST WAS REMOVED BY REQUEST)
TakumiFuji01
Posted: Sep 14 2013, 05:03 AM

IDW Senior Member

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fsqbhog3...HAUL_PATCH).rar

Here's the overhaul I worked on the car smile.gif
TakumiFuji01
Posted: Sep 17 2013, 11:02 AM

IDW Senior Member

These physics are better than before and the upgrades list is organized than before! No more mess lol
Vortrex
  Posted: Sep 18 2013, 04:37 AM

Wow, great job man! I overlooked your first post...
Unfortunately, my previous PC broke and i rebooted the thing.
So i lost the Initial D mod... -.-
I need to recover it but it's hard...
And all the old links of banrx1 are dead...

So could you upload all versions with Mediafire?

*EDIT: Lol, i laughed hard when i heard the startup.wav of the 16v engine! Around the World! tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Vortrex on Sep 18 2013, 04:41 AM
TakumiFuji01
Posted: Sep 18 2013, 11:38 AM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (Vortrex @ 7 hours, 1 minutes ago)
Wow, great job man! I overlooked your first post...
Unfortunately, my previous PC broke and i rebooted the thing.
So i lost the Initial D mod... -.-
I need to recover it but it's hard...
And all the old links of banrx1 are dead...

So could you upload all versions with Mediafire?

*EDIT: Lol, i laughed hard when i heard the startup.wav of the 16v engine! Around the World! tongue.gif
Vortrex
  Posted: Sep 19 2013, 10:35 AM

Yeah! Thanks man, you're too awesome!
Well, love the new AE86, but the upgrades got me really confusing! -.-
So i need to try every upgrade to see what's best. But i still like it!
And i'm not very satisfied with the sound of the 16v, it sounds a bit too boring for a 4AGE even without ITB.

What did you use to make the samples?
If you want the perfect car sound you should use this:
http://youtu.be/4ZmLs0by_bw?t=1m42s

*EDIT: Also, i sold the car, and drove it standard. I get lots of oversteer, but the same was with old version if you put stock parts on it.
And it gave sparks when braking and turning. -.-
So now i test every upgrade what works best, i liked the stiffness on the old one.

This post has been edited by Vortrex on Sep 19 2013, 10:42 AM
TakumiFuji01
Posted: Sep 22 2013, 06:34 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (Vortrex @ Sep 19 2013, 10:35 AM)
Yeah! Thanks man, you're too awesome!
Well, love the new AE86, but the upgrades got me really confusing! -.-
So i need to try every upgrade to see what's best. But i still like it!
And i'm not very satisfied with the sound of the 16v, it sounds a bit too boring for a 4AGE even without ITB.

What did you use to make the samples?
If you want the perfect car sound you should use this:
http://youtu.be/4ZmLs0by_bw?t=1m42s

*EDIT: Also, i sold the car, and drove it standard. I get lots of oversteer, but the same was with old version if you put stock parts on it.
And it gave sparks when braking and turning. -.-
So now i test every upgrade what works best, i liked the stiffness on the old one.

I raised the Graphical offset by 50 but I guess that still didn't work so atm; I increased it by 65 instead.

I also replaced/updated the link for the AE86 overhaul. Won't explain much since I'm hurrying the heck for this reply lol

http://www.mediafire.com/?fsqbhog3ofidohp

This post has been edited by TakumiFuji01 on Oct 13 2013, 10:59 PM
TakumiFuji01
Posted: Oct 13 2013, 11:01 PM

IDW Senior Member

I'm doing a whole new physics overhaul for the car. The reason why the car over-steers so much is because of the model. Many AE86 models I tested handle different..like NFS, SRW, and Forza. NFS & SRW was stable and over-steered when you wanted to, Forza model over-steered all the time

3 Pages  1 2 3