Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (IRC)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 11 unique listeners, playing Atrium - Supersonic Fire

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,028  ·  Replies: 7 
> about the main menu
Liteblue
    Posted: Nov 13 2012, 10:09 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,414

does anyone know what the 4 options mean when you just insert the card? ohmy.gif
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Nov 13 2012, 03:49 PM

The Blue Lightning

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 36,245

QUOTE (Liteblue @ 5 hours, 39 minutes ago)
does anyone know what the 4 options mean when you just insert the card? ohmy.gif

The first one is mode selection. In this there are Special Events, Legend of the Streets, Time Attack, Online Single Battle, In-Store Battle and Tag Battle.

The second one is your garage. Here shows all the cars you have and what tunings they have.

The third one, to be honest, I didn't really go into it. Anyone can shed some light on this?

The fourth one is option or setting. You can change the volume of the sound, steering ratio of the steering wheel, enable/disable force quit and a lot more.
ishida
Posted: Nov 13 2012, 04:03 PM

Puppet Master

Member No.: 35,836

The third option is to check your overall progress like how many events you participated, how many more games you have on your card, your Course Times and stuffs like that, it gives you like 60 seconds of waiting time lol...i consider it as a lobby awesome.gif

anyways hope this helps... smile.gif
Randy
Posted: Nov 13 2012, 06:27 PM

The Aspiring Sprinter

Member No.: 32,890

QUOTE (Liteblue @ 8 hours, 17 minutes ago)

Hate to be harsh, but some people are just way too "NEW" to even bother reading FAQs.

As Rensuke mentioned it's the option for the game where you adjust your Steering and adjust your Force-quit option or whether you want a minimap to show on your driving layout or not.

This is actually a question that has probably been answered a thousand quadrillion billion billion million trillion times in FAQ thread. Next time, quit starting new threads before you finish reading the FAQ. There may be a thousand more questions there that may have already been answered many EONS ago.

The FAQ thread >> The FAQ thread

Read it before asking any more questions; even if you have, do it there. Don't go starting new threads just to ask questions that are way too cliche' and once again; (Can't stretch this enough), ANSWERED A BILLION TIMES.

This post has been edited by Randy on Nov 13 2012, 06:28 PM
Nicholas86
Posted: Nov 13 2012, 07:37 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 36,872

^This.We've all seen a lot of threads made to ask questions like "SUGGEST A CAR FOR ME" and I'm starting to think that maybe we should just start a thread for suggested cars and PIN IT.Apparently,the FAQ thread doesn't get attention easily.Put it all in caps like this V4 thread here? IDAS4 FAQ

I'll admit I started a "suggest a car for me" thread before. tongue.gif
ishida
Posted: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM

Puppet Master

Yea, you shouldn't go and open a thread just to answer one simple question and seriously, you need to read the Forum Guidelines first if you are new here...posting a thread will take up space in the forums...the Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ) thread is very useful as most of your questions can be answered there, be sure to look around first next time...hope you enjoy your stay here smile.gif
Liteblue
  Posted: Nov 13 2012, 10:39 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,414

Thanks for the replies. i wanted to have a fast answer cause its already late in singapore and i wanted to sleep. sorry for any disturbances caused (:
ishida
Posted: Nov 14 2012, 04:46 AM

Puppet Master

It's cool, were all neighbours haha...

btw, now we have a chat function so it will be easier for FAQs... happy.gif