Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS2) Paul Harris - Nonsense Sensation

Automotive Section Rules
• Scenes depicted in Initial D are strictly fiction. Please follow the traffic rules and drive safely.
• When posting a classified thread, please label it with For Sale (FS), For Trade (FT) or Want To Buy (WTB) in the thread title.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Personal videos of illegal street racing are prohibited. Do NOT brag about your exploits. Posting a video depicting dangerous/reckless driving behavior on your part will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

6 Pages  « 4 5 6  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 25,002  ·  Replies: 127 
> Celbii's RedSuns FC3S Build
celbii
  Posted: Aug 21 2015, 06:30 AM

IDW Jr. Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,250

Figured I'd drop in an update since I just finished up working on the car the other week.

Got the coilovers installed, Front had camber bolts so I went ahead and got some normal bolts to replace them with since I did not really need them with the camber plates. Wheels fit great now no rubbing anymore. Got the rear extenders in also, work nice but I wish they were a bit shorter, I'm sure I can find some but it doesn't bother me that much other than looking silly lol. Has a bit too much positive camber up front, but i'll take care of that when I get time to go get it aligned.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2448 x 1836. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2203 x 2937. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2937 x 2203. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 3264 x 2448. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
Spaz
Posted: Aug 21 2015, 10:18 AM

Just a guy towing a car across the country to chase a dream.
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 30,193

Went with Swift 8ks, I see. I'm not partial to Swift springs or anything. tongue.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
celbii
  Posted: Jun 30 2016, 12:30 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,250

Just thought I'd update this and let everyone know I let go the car last week. I am looking to get into a BMW Z4 M coupe in the near future and wanted to have some funds in the bank for when I found the right one. That being said the ms01's and fortune auto coilovers are for sale, if your interested in them shoot me a Pm on here or check out my threads on rx7club under the same username. It was a pleasure being here with you guys and I enjoyed everyones builds and will continue to keep checking them out!

Thanks!
David

6 Pages  « 4 5 6