Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Live with You

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,462  ·  Replies: 4 
> Last Exile ~Fam The Silver Wing~, LE 2nd season!
Bumpercam
  Posted: Nov 3 2011, 08:33 AM

Rage Against The Light

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,515

user posted image

Yeah, it's here! (I found the old LE thread but necro-ing a 2700+ days old thread... ugh)

The series has been quite superb so far. The OP is good and it got Maaya Sakamoto. I don't really like the yuri overtones, but they've been quite light so far. Fam and Gisey are lovable, but i would like to see more of Dio. The CG work is pretty awesome too.

I'm seeing this to the finish~

This post has been edited by Bumpercam on Nov 3 2011, 08:36 AM
RalliKai
Posted: Nov 3 2011, 06:10 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 3,607

Only watched the first episode so far. The OP is ok though I still like the one from the original LE much more. Last Exile is one of my all time favorites and I have to admit, I was afraid they would fall into the pit of trying to tap into the creepier moe fanbase with this series after hearing of 4 girls being the main protagonists.
kyonpalm
Posted: Nov 4 2011, 08:49 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (RalliKai @ Yesterday, 9:10 PM)
I have to admit, I was afraid they would fall into the pit of trying to tap into the creepier moe fanbase with this series after hearing of 4 girls being the main protagonists.

moe

creepy

What?
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
JKaiba
Posted: Nov 4 2011, 02:46 PM

Alias The J'

Member No.: 16,596

I watched the first series. Thoroughly enjoyed it though the pacing near the end got too compressed.

SPOILER

This post has been edited by JKaiba on Nov 4 2011, 02:47 PM
RalliKai
Posted: Nov 5 2011, 06:13 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 3,607

QUOTE (kyonpalm @ Yesterday, 11:49 AM)

What?

To rephrase what I said. I was concerned they would steer this LE series in the way I see modern pop anime going. Basically neglecting substance for more eye candy elements in the characters and their actions.

This post has been edited by RalliKai on Nov 5 2011, 06:14 AM