Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Dusty - Crazy For Love

Important Rules
• Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
• Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,350  ·  Replies: 3 
> Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist, Anyone else watched this yet?
Smiley_DC2
  Posted: Jun 12 2014, 03:28 AM

Akagi's LanEvo Killer

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,751

Finally remembered these episodes were released and have just finished watching them. If anyone remembers the Mortal Kombat: Legacy web series, this similar in the fact that it's an origins type web series. These episodes; however only focus on Ryu, Ken, Gouken and Gouki (who eventually becomes Akuma)

The episodes are up on youtube ~ http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZLT...DNGGxQfmLuhtxqU

I loved this adaptation of the Street Fighter story, and thought the casting was spot on. Anyways interested in reading everyone else's thoughts on this.

user posted image

This post has been edited by Smiley_DC2 on Jun 12 2014, 03:30 AM
W.A.R
Posted: Jun 12 2014, 09:53 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 11,318

Yes! finally someone mentioned this little mini series.

I seen all 12 episodes and I thought this was very well made. I like the whole Japanese dialogue which made it very convincible when watching this series. It was pretty much about Gouki (Akuma) and Gouken. It did show the friendship and bonding between both Ryu and Ken. This was wayyyyy better than the Mortal Kombat adaptation, I lost intrest in that after episode 4. Besides all that, it was really well made I herd that they are going for a Guile and Chun-Li which would be interesting but I dont know how they can top this one.

SPOILER

Overall it was really good.

Little off topic but did anyone Download the DLC for Ultra Street Fighter? I did 4 ph34r.gif

This post has been edited by W.A.R on Jun 12 2014, 09:55 AM
cjerk
Posted: Jun 12 2014, 06:27 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 43,921

Actually looks pretty cool, thanks for share awesome.gif
Smiley_DC2
  Posted: Jun 13 2014, 04:06 AM

Akagi's LanEvo Killer

Member No.: 1,751

I'd be really interested in seeing a continuation of this storyline, especially with the possibility of Scott Adkins playing Guile (i enjoyed him in Ninja)

SPOILER