Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing (Wangan Midnight OST) Serenade for chaser

Important Rules
• Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
• Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 4,284  ·  Replies: 5 
> The legendary Myth is indeed real!, They finally found the stash!
APX
  Posted: Apr 26 2014, 02:18 PM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,473

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 831 x 518. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

ALAMOGORDO, N.M. (AP) — A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari "E.T." game cartridges that some call the worst video game ever made.

Film director Zak Penn showed one "E.T." cartridge retrieved from the site and said that hundreds more were found in the mounds of trash and dirt scooped by a backhoe.

Click to go to full story.

You won't believe what else they found! w00t2.gif
Mazda ina Ford guy
Posted: Apr 27 2014, 03:58 AM

333 Half Evil

Member No.: 37,098

My cousin had the E.T. game for her Atari 2600, and I've played it, it's definitely in the running for the worst game ever. Usually I'd get bored/frustrated in about 5 min and throw in Centiped, or Demon Attack (an underrated ripoff of Space Invaders, superior in my view). This story kinda makes me want to dig out my old 2600 and see if it still works.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
projectevo5
Posted: Apr 28 2014, 01:46 PM

Neo Devil Z

Member No.: 6,088

Wait people thought it was just a myth? I thought it was a fact that they buried those copies of E.T
W.A.R
Posted: Apr 30 2014, 03:20 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 11,318

Funny, I just read that people are already calling it a hoax that the games are too much in "pristine condition"

Like damn you cant please anyone these days, freakin conspiracy theorist have to make another comspiracy since one was just solved.

SMH
BOZZ
Posted: May 8 2014, 12:55 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

Pretty neat story about them digging it up as part of a documentary. wink2.gif
Rudy
Posted: Nov 10 2014, 02:18 PM

Unregistered

(THIS POST WAS REMOVED BY REQUEST)