Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Kyouichi's Theme

Important Rules
user posted image

• Post everything about Initial D Extreme Stage in this section.
Do not create new threads that have already been covered by pinned threads. This may result in a verbal warning.
Do not post fake times in the time attack thread. If we find out about it, it will result in an actual warning.
• Bring about your discussions on personal opinions (cars, courses, etc.) in a civil manner. Flaming and/or baiting will not be tolerated and may result in a verbal warning. Subsequent offenses will result in an actual warning.

ATTENTION: Initial D Extreme Stage works globally online, but only on the Japanese version.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,336  ·  Replies: 3 
> Trouble playing game
Ian300d
  Posted: Aug 4 2009, 06:14 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,661

Okay so I bought the game and I can't play. Turn the game on, and hit start at the start screen. Now I get a screen that looks like it's where you create a new game, or load a existing one. I press X to create a new one I think, and it gives me a simple yes or no to something. Hit X on yes and it quickly selects No and exits back to the load menu. So I think maybe I"m crazy and go back in and press X on No, same result get no further.

Am I taking crazy pills. My freaking turbo s2k is in the shop and I'm dying to play this game. I've searched and couldn't find anyone having this problem. sad.gif
RonMcDougall
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 08:16 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 24,982

haha i think you need to hit the O button bcz the X and O get switch around idk why but Jap. game use the O to say like ok or yes idk thats what i did but now my PS 3 is dead and i really want to play ID:ES too hope this helps dude
Ian300d
  Posted: Aug 5 2009, 06:18 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 33,661

Are you serious that's ridiculous. I'm work in IT for a couple hospitals and couldn't figure it out haha damn I should have guessed. I like the game so far, the physics are total crud.....no countersteer needed?!! Oh well it's still fun, I just have to look at the game like another Cruisin USA and not GRID. smile.gif
RonMcDougall
Posted: Aug 6 2009, 04:34 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 24,982

ya it gets fun then f**king hard well for me anyways bcz yes i was like you use to grid and stuff but over i like this game more then grid i sold grid hahah