Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 10 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Dave - Pride

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

48 Pages  « 3 4 5 6 7 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 82,959  ·  Replies: 1,198 
> filipinos come here!, Timezone battles? :)
jdUb4
Posted: Jul 19 2006, 04:22 PM

Akagi's Only Miata

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,895

Uhmm...I'm Filipino..I can Understand Tagalog but can't speak one bit of it...I'm from Canada By the way.
icedagger
Posted: Jul 29 2006, 04:47 AM

Slowpoke...

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 18,773

Is there a list of arcade locations with IDAS in the Philippines? I'm looking for any other places with IDAS in Laguna, aside from SM City Sta Rosa... It's a pain to commute there...

This post has been edited by icedagger on Jul 29 2006, 04:48 AM
gian7675
Posted: Sep 22 2006, 03:29 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 2,356

Wow! ohmy.gif Pinoys here in ID world! i think I'm gonna cry from happiness! w00t2.gif

Anyway, i'm here in Cebu playing IDV3 at Cebu Ayala Mall TIMEZONE. Gosh...12 pesos for an ID game in MEGAMALL? The IDV3 game here in Ayala Timezone Cebu costs P23.00 per game blink.gif dry.gif

I always play IDV3 when I'm on my 12nn-8pm sched. By 8pm, I have the IDV3 machine all by myself by that time hehehe! laugh.gif TIMEZONE here closes at 11pm. Most IDV3 players here play in the morning around 10am-4pm.

Maybe when the time comes I'll play Race against the guys that play in the morning. I still suck driving my R34 dry.gif

I thought I was doing great driving my R34 until played Bunta Challenge dry.gif . I got the shock of my life playing against Bunta. I guess I'll have to practice more fear2.gif

Any CEBU players here?
sg_c_paulo
Posted: Sep 22 2006, 03:34 PM

IDW's Stone-faced Samurai

Member No.: 18,699

dude, 6 pesos na nga lang eh. basta alam mo kung saan ka pupunta
gian7675
Posted: Sep 22 2006, 03:53 PM

IDW Prime Member

QUOTE (sg_c_paulo @ Today at 4:34 PM)
dude, 6 pesos na nga lang eh. basta alam mo kung saan ka pupunta

P6.00? Waaah! blink.gif So where? Saan? Are the machines in good condition?
icedagger
Posted: Sep 22 2006, 05:17 PM

Slowpoke...

6 pesos sa Megamall. Sira lahat ng machine dun except for 1. X_X

5 pesos sa Robinson's Galleria. I don't know about the machine on the left, pero yung nasa kanan may topak yung wheel. Lumiliko mag-isa! At magalaw yung kotse kahit di mo ginagalaw yung wheel.
gian7675
Posted: Sep 23 2006, 03:02 PM

IDW Prime Member

QUOTE (icedagger @ Yesterday at 6:17 PM)
6 pesos sa Megamall. Sira lahat ng machine dun except for 1. X_X

5 pesos sa Robinson's Galleria. I don't know about the machine on the left, pero yung nasa kanan may topak yung wheel. Lumiliko mag-isa! At magalaw yung kotse kahit di mo ginagalaw yung wheel.

Yo Icedagger! Thnaks!

So medyo sulit na din pala yung P23.00 dito kasi matino yung machine...pero mahal pa rin crying2.gif
icedagger
Posted: Sep 23 2006, 06:08 PM

Slowpoke...

I'm happy here at my regular arcade though, 12/game. Excellent condition yung machines.

If you're in Manila, ATC has pretty well maintained machines for 18/game (VIP rate). The right wheel got broken off by some noob though, so they've done some makeshift repairs to make it playable. (Management assures me that it's just temporary though. I hope they get it fixed soon!)
gian7675
Posted: Sep 24 2006, 02:57 PM

IDW Prime Member

QUOTE (icedagger @ Yesterday at 7:08 PM)
I'm happy here at my regular arcade though, 12/game. Excellent condition yung machines.

If you're in Manila, ATC has pretty well maintained machines for 18/game (VIP rate). The right wheel got broken off by some noob though, so they've done some makeshift repairs to make it playable. (Management assures me that it's just temporary though. I hope they get it fixed soon!)

I wonder how in the world can somebody break off a sterring wheel? blink.gif

Bro, text me ha? Maybe we can meet...and race when i get back to Manila hehehe! laugh.gif
Smiley_DC2
Posted: Sep 24 2006, 03:03 PM

Akagi's LanEvo Killer

Member No.: 1,751

Heh, I'll be in Manila at the end of the year for holidays. Prob play some while I'm there for the hell of it. grin2.gif
gian7675
Posted: Sep 24 2006, 03:12 PM

IDW Prime Member

QUOTE (Smiley_DC2 @ Today at 4:03 PM)
Heh, I'll be in Manila at the end of the year for holidays. Prob play some while I'm there for the hell of it. grin2.gif

Hah! Smiley_DC2 will be coming to manila!

We'll get to see how he plays! laugh.gif I hope I'll be also in Manila when you come here to the Philippines. happy.gif
Smiley_DC2
Posted: Sep 24 2006, 05:45 PM

Akagi's LanEvo Killer

Member No.: 1,751

^^ OMG i suck! Heh, don't expect too much from me ... (haven't played arcade stage in over a year or so)

But I''ll have internet connection where I'm staying so I should be able to let you all know which malls I may be headed as well as times, dates, etc ..

Hope I can meet some of y'all while I'm there! wink2.gif
brian_infinispirit
Posted: Sep 26 2006, 08:06 AM

The Dozuki Master

Member No.: 20,372

^ we'll certainly look forward to that hehehe... ^^

-----------------------------------------

mall of asia na lang kayo, even though its kinda expensive per play (25 php = roughly $0.50), i think it's worth it... considering na we have a shortage of decent ID machines here... ^^
sg_c_paulo
Posted: Sep 26 2006, 08:24 AM

^^ not shortage of machines, but shortage of quality machines laugh.gif

Smiley, just PM anyone of us Pinoys here. we'll be glad to show you around.
icedagger
Posted: Sep 26 2006, 11:35 PM

Slowpoke...

Have any of you checked the machines at G4 lately? The first time I played there the machines were working pretty well. But the last time I went, the wheels were both broken (They wouldn't turn all the way to the right, and would turn too much to the left). The guys working at the arcade said that they'd have it fixed ASAP, but I checked the following week and it was still in the same state.

PS: I also checked Greenbelt TimeZone and from the looks of it the machines there are worse off.

This post has been edited by icedagger on Sep 26 2006, 11:35 PM
SilverGale
Posted: Sep 26 2006, 11:45 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,425

Di ko alam na nagkaroon pala ng IDAS sa pinas, o baka naman lumabas lang yun nung umalis ako papunta sa CA.
junetrish024
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 01:00 AM

The 5a.m.-coffee-drinking- Evo.IV-driver

Member No.: 20,298

News alert...

Majority na ng machines ng Initial D dito, sira na... 360 degrees ung steering wheels... Ayaw na kumapit ng accelerator... Nag shift down bigla kahit di mo ginagalaw... Waaahh!!! Sa SM MOA naman... ang mahal... Php 22.00 - Php 24.00 per play... Kelangan magka trabaho ulit ako... happy.gif

If you're in Manila, ATC has pretty well maintained machines for 18/game (VIP rate). 

Saan ung ATC... Sorry ha... Just heard of it now eh...

This post has been edited by junetrish024 on Sep 27 2006, 01:09 AM
brian_infinispirit
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 04:06 AM

The Dozuki Master

Member No.: 20,372

ATC = alabang town center... alabang, muntinlupa... extreme southern metro manila... the machines there are ok, times are quite fast but kinda manageable...

pity the glorietta machines... T___T they used to be on of the best-conditioned ID machines sa 'pinas...
icedagger
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 06:05 AM

Slowpoke...

Well, I'm not much of a hardware person, but I think the G4 machines should be easy to fix... They just doesn't seem to be locked properly or something. I really wish they'd fix it. The other month I bought 500 pesos worth of credit there and I still haven't gotten to use it because the machines are broken. I think they'd fix it if more people would actually complain about it. (Same with Greenbelt)
gian7675
Posted: Sep 28 2006, 02:22 PM

IDW Prime Member

Still not fixing the machines eh? Either they're lazy mad.gif or that thy don't know how to fix it. rolleyes.gif

Anyway, maybe I'm better off with the machines here...even though they are at P23.00..waah! crying2.gif

Btw, I'm quite curious with some tinkerings some players are doing to the machine's steering wheel. They were able to set the resistance level of the steering wheel.

How do you do this? They can even remove the "Map/Navigation course". I haven't memorized the courses yet so i still need th "Map/navigation course"

junetrish024
Posted: Sep 29 2006, 06:48 AM

Galing ako sa SM Manila ngaun after ng bagyo... Hala... Sira din yung brakes kaya wala akong boost off nung lumaban ako... Ayun... Panalo tuloy...
gian7675
Posted: Sep 29 2006, 03:26 PM

IDW Prime Member

Uh...I've been reading this boost off several times na.

What is it anyway?
What is the connection with the brakes?
How do you use it?
Can you use it in Time Attack mode?
sg_c_paulo
Posted: Sep 29 2006, 04:54 PM

Boost on- the car behind would get speed and hanling bonus to help him catch up with the car ahead.

Boost off- no bonus given to the car behind. test to see who has more skill. If you drive like sh*t, you're done.

Boost off must be based on agreement, spoken or not. The only concern the brake has its because both brake pedals must be stepped on during the loading time to activate boost off.

EDIT: NO! you can't use it on attack mde kasi wala ka namang kalaban dun

This post has been edited by sg_c_paulo on Sep 29 2006, 04:55 PM
junetrish024
Posted: Sep 29 2006, 05:16 PM

NO! you can't use it on attack mde kasi wala ka namang kalaban dun

Ba't si Bunta[tay]? LAKAS NG BOOST ON... TAPOS kahit naunahan ka na, nkaBOOST pa rin and magulang...

This post has been edited by junetrish024 on Sep 29 2006, 05:17 PM
sg_c_paulo
Posted: Sep 29 2006, 05:18 PM

di po boost ung kay bunta... divine intervention un, diyos yun e.

48 Pages  « 3 4 5 6 7 »